The Sister (Harry Potter/Geor...

By StylesImagines444

Angelica Lily Riddle is the secret Daughter of Lily Potter and Tom Riddle (Voldemort). She was sent to Azkaba... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII

LIV

20 1 0
By StylesImagines444

The Sister Part LIV

Angel's Point Of View:

One Month Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

A whole month. I haven't seen James, my Dad, Delphi, Bill or Raf in a month. I rarely saw Ginny, Fleur, Angelina, Luna and Nevile. They all claimed that they were busy, but, I knew it was because they are afraid of me. Hell, even George and Harry were weary of me. I have mind linked Raf to ask about Landon. According to Raf, he is back in action.

Unfortunately, due to my bloodlust, I wasn't allowed around customers for two whole weeks. When the smell of blood no longer affected me, around week two, I was allowed back into the front of the store.

Raf is coming around today to see if I can be around Werewolves. Given that it's been a month and the fact that when a young customer dropped a bottle of Love Potion, I didn't charge at his bleeding hand and just excused myself to the back, George thought I was ready.

Because, if I keep going at the rate that I am, I won't see James until he graduates from Hogwarts or my Dad until I attend his funeral. So, we are currently waiting for Raf to arrive. Surprisingly, the only person that seemed to treat me exactly the same is Val.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by the shop bell ringing. Raf enters and scans the store until his eyes catch mine. He enters the empty store and closes the door. The store had closed a few minutes ago. George and Fred didn't want this interaction to happen while in business hours incase it went wrong.

"Alpha. It's good to see you."

Raf says as George and Fred appear behind me. They step off to the side as Raf slowly makes his way over to me. Everyone waited with bated breath as Raf finally stood in front of me, only the counter separating us.

Taking a deep breath, I breathe in Raf's scent, preying that my Vampire side doesn't immediately see him as a threat and attack. However, the scent immediately relaxes me and it seemed to have the same effect on Raf, for he smiles at me and bows his head. I felt comfortable and in control for the first time in over a month.

"Oh, Raf, it's good to see you."

I say, making my way around the counter to him where we hug, shocking both Fred and George respectively. When I pull away, I send a smile to George, who eventually smiles back.

"What just happened?"

Fred asks, stepping out from behind George. Raf and I exchange a look before he begins to explain.

"It's pretty hard to explain, but, Angel sent off a wave of calm and power that had me feeling so comfortable and safe that I'd happily hug a Vampire if they were here. The feeling bounced off of me and hit Angel, which caused her to feel the same way."

Raf explains and I nod and turn to George with a happy expression.

"I felt in control."

I tell him and he looks relieved and comes around to pull me into his arms for the first time in a month. George has been sleeping back on the sofa for the last month for his own safety and hasn't held me for that long. I even buried my head into his neck without being overwhelmed.

"We should have Bill, Delphini and Landon come by just to make sure it's not a fluke before we move on to Sanguini."

Raf suggests and I pull away from George to nod. That sounds like a good idea. I need all the practice I can get before I see my Dad and James.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Bill, Delphini and Landon all stood by the shop door, not knowing how to approach. Raf stood beside me and Fred and George, behind me. Delphi takes the plunge and swoops in, pulling me into her arms. I gasp at the feeling of calm and power, the same as I felt with Raf. Delphi gasps and pulls away.

"Wow! That's some power! I feel like..."

"You'd hug a Vampire if one were here?"

Raf offers, finishing Delphi's sentence. She nods with a smile and backs away to allow Bill to hug me. I feel the exact same feeling, but, I rein in my gasp. Although, Bill doesn't and gasps loudly.

"That is something else."

He says in shock and disbelief before pulling away. Landon shyly makes his way over to me. He offers me his hand and with a chuckle, I take it and shake it, causing him to gasp. He smiles widely and rushes to join the others while rubbing his now tingling hand. I turn to George.

"We should go and visit Sanguini now. If all goes well, we can visit my Dad tomorrow. Then James."

I smile and George nods, pulling me into his chest where he kisses my temple.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

I figured the ultimate test would be me feeling the same way with Sanguini and introducing my Pack, the Wolves in my ranks to my new subjects, the Vampires. So, with a knock to the castle doors, I wait with Bill, Delphini, Raf, George and Landon behind me. The door opens seconds later and Sanguini stands behind it.

"Angelica."

He says and I step closer to him. He, strangely, doesn't need me to touch him because his eyes immediately widen before he takes to his knee, shocking me and everyone behind me.

"Sanguini? Get up. You don't need to submit to me. Never. Listen, I want you to meet some of my Pack."

I say and step aside, leaving the Wolves and the Vampire staring at each other. Back in Azkaban, a Wolf and a Vampire accidentally crossed paths, resulting in the death of four guards. I severely hoped this wouldn't be the case. Most surprisingly, Sanguini steps out of the door and holds his hand out to each Wolf and shakes their hands. They all have smiles on their faces and I knew that I had just united Werewolves, Vampires, Witches and Wizards.

Tomorrow, I can see my Dad and James.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

The Next Day:

Angel's Point Of View:

Angel's Outfit Below:

The next day, with George by my side, we went to visit my Dad. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I didn't know what to expect. I mean, yeah, I did great with the Wolves and Pires, but, I have those species inside of me, I don't have Muggle in me.

My Dad knew we were coming, for Delphini had stopped by Annette's place last night to fill him in on what had happened. So, with a deep breath, I raise my hand and knock on the door. Only a few seconds pass before the door opens and my Dad appears behind it.

I smile widely at him and he smiles back at me. He opens his arms for me and I hesitantly run into them. I could hear the gentle thud of his heartbeat. I could hear the blood sloshing through his body. I could also feel my eyes turning. I take a deep breath and focus, knowing that the person I'm hugging is my Father and a Muggle.

Suddenly, the urge passes and I can't smell his blood anymore and my eyes had returned to normal. With a smile, I pull away and happily follow my Dad and George into the house.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Later that day, I arranged with Harry and Ginny to visit James. I had told him about what had happened with the Werewolves, the Vampires and my Dad and he was so happy. So, that afternoon, George and I went to Harry and Ginny's house.

When we entered, Ginny was sat on the sofa with James while Harry was setting tea and sandwiches onto the table. Taking a deep breath, I follow George into the room.

"Hi, guys."

I say and Harry's head perks up when he hears me. He comes over and hugs me tightly. I can't smell his blood, but, I can hear his heartbeat. Controlling myself, I hug him back.

"When you told me what happened, I was so proud of you. All of this power and you can handle it. That makes you stronger than all of us."

He says and I smile at him. My Dad had said something similar and I knew that this is what I would be leaving behind if I went with my urges and lost control. Taking my hand, he leads me over to where Ginny, James and George were. Once I sit down, Ginny sends me a causious smile, but, slowly hands me James.

I notice her and Harry worriedly watch me, ready to pounce at a moments notice. I sit back and look down at my Nephew. He had grown a lot in the last month. I send him a smile and his big eyes watch me in wonder.

Everything was going okay until Hermione and Ron entered. Ron tripped on the carpet by the front door and fell to the floor. He had cut his head open and I could smell the blood from a mile away. Everyone's eyes turnt to me and I could tell that all they wanted was to take James from me.

Since everyone was stressing over me, nobody cared to help Ron, whose head was bleeding heavily. I could feel my urges trying to break through. Suddenly, James's little hand laid itself onto my cheek and my head shot down to him.

Every urge I had to harm everyone in this room completely vanished and my only urge was to help Ron. So, with James safely in my arms, I stood. Harry, Ginny and George shot up after me as I made my way over to Ron.

I bent down to his height and slapped his hands away from his head before laying my hand over his wound. I concentrated and soon enough, a light released from my hand and healed his wound. It had also cleared up the blood as well.

"If you weren't so accident prone, you wouldn't be you."

I remark and he laughs, taking my outstretched hand. We both stand and I turn to hand Ginny, James, but, she shakes her head.

"I'm gonna go and get his bottle. You can feed him lunch."

She says and leaves the room, Ron following after her, but, not before he thanks me. With a smile, I sit back down on the sofa. Harry and George retake their seats.

"Well done."

Hermione says and I look up at her. I nod and she goes to join Ginny and Ron in the kitchen. I notice Harry and George looking at me with smiles on their faces. I look at them and smile back.

Life is good now.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 877 38
Tom Riddle's daughter Lilith is attending her sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. On her first night back, she ends up sleep wa...
25.4K 573 54
Tom Riddle, Aka Voldemort, and Bellatrix Lestrange have a baby girl. When Harry 'defeats' Voldemort the first time round and Bellatrix is placed in...
1.3K 15 20
Preview: "Lady Hermione & Voldemort: Last Riddle family " story all completed. New beginning pure-blood witch mixed follower two twin sisters togethe...
8.8K 385 20
Melody Riddle Book 1 Melody Riddle is the daughter of Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort but, from where her story begins in the United States, she doesn'...