The only one(Fem Karma x Asan...

By MysteriousGai

The next school year started and this time in high school. And this time the red head demon Karma Akabane was... More

Chapter 1 New School year
Chapter 2 He cared
Chapter 3 The Chairman got curious
Chapter 4 Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 5 Romeo VS Juliet
Chapter 6 Sexual tension
Chapter 7 Trapped
Chapter 8 making Gakushuu flustered
Chapter 9 flustered
Chapter 10 Gakuho made a mistake
Chapter 11 What happened next
Chapter 12 Stuck with you part 1
Chapter 13 Stuck with you part 2
Chapter 14 Stuck with you part 3
Chapter 15 Stuck with you Part 4
Chapter 16 Becoming closer
Chapter 17 Growing feelings
Chapter 18 Maybe being together isn't so bad
Chapter 19 Love is merciless
Chapter 20 The bet that will change everything
Chapter 21 Disappointment
Chapter 22 He asked her out and she said yes
Chapter 23 The Date
Chapter 25 Karma will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 26 Yes or No?
Chapter 27 So what happens next? Well...
Chapter 28 Meet the parents
Chapter 29 Gakushuu's fear
Chapter 30 Approval
Chapter 31 Awkward Reunion
Chapter 32 Possessive Girlfriend
Chapter 33 Summer

Chapter 24 The Devil Couple

646 30 94
By MysteriousGai

"Okay, I might have said something I shouldn't, but I was just joking, alright? I just wanted to liven up the mood a bit. Sorry if I hurt you, because I didn't mean to!" she explained with a serious look. Asano never knew seriousness could ever fit that mischeivous face, or that hurt would ever fit his, but here they stood.

"No," he sighed, rubbing his forehead, "I'm sorry. My fault for being sensitive"

"Truly surprising, never dreamt of you having feelings," she attempted another joke. Thankfully it didn't do that much of a damage like before. The boy chuckled, shaking his head. But it cooled him down

It really took just a few words from her and he cooled down.

So silly.

"Well? What do we do now?" the redhead suddenly reminded them of their situation.

There was almost no one on the road, their car has already disappeared and the bus nowhere to be found.

"We ride a bus," the strawberry blonde stated as if it was obvious.

"Wha-"

"You said we could ride a bus like normal people. Your wish is my command," he bowed in like a knight would to his princess.

"No wait, but-"

"C'mon, not chickening out, are you?"

"Are you aware of what day it is today?" Karma sighed.

"Saturday, why?"

"The bus rides every two hours on Saturdays and Sundays, that's why."

For a while, they stood there looking at each other in silence.

"Shit," he groaned.

They waited for it another hour and half.

[A little while later]

"I'm not going to repeat that it's your fault that we arrived here at two p.m. instead of half past twelve, but it's your fault we arrived here at two p.m. instead of half past twelve," Karma muttered as she stepped into the building where the cinematography festival was held.

Huge.

"Shut up," the latter replied, equally done.

"I'm hungry," she complained and the boy sympathized, "I'm literally starving,"

"Let's go grab something," he suggested.

"You're paying, got it?"

"Sure, sure," the boy sighed.

"I'm going to drain your wallet, I swear," Karma said under her breath, but it wasn't like Asano didn't hear it. But well, this was something he had invited her to, so she had the right to drain his budget. Also, he was well prepared when it came to finances and contac-

"Where is my phone?!" he let out a shriek that horrifying Karma would think a puppy was dying if she wasn't standing next to him.

Asano searched through all his pockets, but found nothing. He remembered taking it this morning, checking for sure that he has enough credit, that he has Karma's phone number on speed dial, that the ringtone is on 100% in case she called! And yet...

"You probably left it in the car," the redhead announced, noting how the sight in front of her was pitiful. The oh so perfect student-council president looked ready to cry.

"Doesn't matter, but if we don't want to get lost, we have to stick together," the girl casually declared. Then, she not-so casually hinted: "We could just for sure hold hands so that we don't seperate in this crowd,"

God knows how much blood just came rushing to her face.

Why the hell did she say that.

"Forget it," she turned somewhere else so that she would at least somehow hide how much her cheeks were burning.

But at that moment, Asano's warm hand took hers and squeezed it tight. He didn't say a word about it, only lead them further inside.

It was a nice feeling.

Their fingers intertwined.

It was so nice.

"Do want the nikuman steamed buns?" he asked out of blue, his tone gentle and somehow... so loving.

The redhead looked properly at where they were standing. There were many street food boots with all kinds of really delicious looking treats. But sweets would have to wait.

"Yeah, sounds good," she nodded and the boy then went to buy two, the absence of his hand somehow unbearable.

The nikuman tasted better than ever before - might have also been because it costed twice the normal price (damn the overpriced food at festivals). Or because she was starving. Either way, they both finished the bun in less than five minutes, still craving more.

So next up was Takoyaki. Damn luscious, but frankly, Koro-sensei's was better.

Another thing that caught Akabane's attention was an octopus on a skewer with soy sauce - Ikayaki. And holy mother of apples, was it good!

"I can't believe something this creepy can taste this good," she grinned and bit off its head.

"I can't believe I find you violently chewing on an octopus adorable," he nonchalantly replied.

It surely made her heart stop for a while, but this wasn't the time to become a ball of blush: "I can't believe you let go of my hand, what if someone kidnaps me?"

"I'd be actually more worried about the kidnapper, but alright," he lifted their hands and joined them in front of her so that she would get a proper look that he was doing it consciously, "I won't leave the poor scared you alone,"

Whatever it was that came out of her, it didn't sound composed at all.

The boy just bit into his octopus  while Karma only stared: "Do you realize we just flirted?"

"Hmm," he didn't even look up, "so?"

"I think you're adorable too,"

Now he did look up.

"Especially when you buy me food," she added.

"Thanks," Asano laughed - so melodiously Karma was sure she has never heard a sound more precious. She doubted there were many people who got the privilege to hear it. Or any at all.

"Then I guess I should go and get you more," he walked up to another stall, "Dango?"

"Damn yeah, and I wonder why you're so generous today," the redhead grinned as she got three sticks with colourful dango balls, "trying to atone for all your sins?"

"Nope, just bribing the Satan himself with street food and sweets. See, I'd like to have a room with acclimatization since it's so hot in hell."

"Don't worry, you deserve nothing but the throne beside me," she replied, amused.

"But does the throne have acc?" he played along.

"I'm not sure. We can buy one later though,"

Gakushuu pretended absolute shock: "You can find electronics stores there?"

And here it was. Karma started waving with her dango like teachers would do with their teacher-sticks when explaining a subject, her face very proffesional and knowledgable:

"Of course, they never told you? The quality of hell electronics is head and shoulders above that of Earth. Also if you want, we can go to a Home shop. If I remember right, they will have sale on skulls, decorative fire and the souls of sinners. And I think that since I will be coming there, they will give us a wonderful deal. After all, I control it there." She grinned at him.

"We," he corrected her, "we control it. And souls of sinners are no fun, they don't scream. I prefer souls of those sentenced to eternal torture, they make for a marvelous entertainment."

Karma chuckled. At that moment, she noticed that they were being stared at. Actually there were at least four people looking at them with creeped out faces (not so surprisngly), two of them whispering whether they should call the mental hospital or not.

It would be wise to silently disappear and pretend nothing happened, but the girl was never the type to feel embarrased of who she was. Or what.

"I found newcomers," she told her partner, loud enough for the four strangers to hear her, "Can I hang them on the wall?"

But Asano wasn't that perky anymore.

He froze. Literally.

You might not know it yet, but once it came to the public, his brain switched into must-be-perfect mode. Being seen sputtering such crazy nonsense did a great damage to that mode.

Therefore, he just turned around and scuttled away in the speed of light. He heard Akabane's laughter behind, but at this very moment, he didn't care, because he thought that he was going to die.

"Hey Asano, no need to run! If you don't fancy hanging people, we can always burn them!" she jokingly shouted, almost crying, because this was truly hilarious.

Asano, on the other hand, cried for real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 17.3K 47
This is a story based on the anime Assassination Classroom, both season 1 and season 2. As the title states, this is an x reader which means that the...
2.3K 136 33
Karma honestly just want to have a normal life. Where he can enjoy it and smile brightly with his beloved one. But past or future, he just unlucky. ...
82.8K 2.1K 18
You're name was (F/N). You went to a perfect middle school, had a bunch of friends, had a boyfriend that loved you very much, and a family that was w...
194K 7.3K 74
It was a forbidden love. You were Kunugigaoka's school idol, had one of the highest grades, and your fiancé was Gakushu Asano. While Karma Akabane, i...