CRAVE- ( Completed )-A Park S...

By enhalife-en

Yandere Sunghoon x reader ××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× I was startled as he held me by my jaw, brows fur... More

~~CLIMAX~~
The story unfolds......
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~Reveal~
~71~
~You will regret it ~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~THE END ~

~21~

1.4K 63 0
By enhalife-en

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Don't go"
He showed one of his puppy eyes which can easily make me weak I gulped, Mr. Park sent me mixed signals. His eyes told me a chaotic story of sadness, seductiveness, authority, and the most intriguing one...
mystery.

"Do you need anything?"
I asked if he has some question or any emergency then I can surely wait for him to speak.

"I want you"
I don't know why but I found myself flashing by his statement.

"I mean I want to have some talk with you",
He corrected.

What does he want to talk about me....the office one that happened a while ago or or something else...

I bet he wants to talk to me about that office one...

"It's ok I don't mind...."

"Riri"
Before I could proceed I heard an another voice interrupting our conversation, turning back I found junho running towards us.

"Riri let's go"
He suddenly grabbed my hand and began pulling.

"But why and where?"
He faced towards me...with sorrow in his eyes.

What actually happened junho???...

"Yuna scummbled to an accident"
My heart immediately dropped when I heard his words...

"What?"

"Let's go now, she is in serious condition"
He spoke and I immediately jerked my hand from Sunghoon and rushed straight to Seoul central hospital.

×××××××××

"How did she even got into a accident?"

"I don't know about that"

"why can't say when u were literally with her....just tell me What really happened after I went to Mr. Park's mansion?"
I curiously asked. I'm sure they were both in apartment, did something happened in apartment or somewhere else.

"We were playing truth and dare. She got a dare so I gave her a simple dare of buying ice creams for two of us...and I didn't thought that it could lead to this massive..."

Flashback....

Third person's pov....

"Truth, truth"
Yuna squealed in happiness when Junho's chance came..

"Yuna...it's me who will choose not you...dofus"
Junho's handsome face immediately turned into one of his disgusted faces...seeing this Yuna couldn't hide her wide mischievous grin...

"Dare"
He chooses.

"No you have to choose truth, u have already choosed dare for max five times"
Yuna whined and junho knews that if he chooses truth then definately Yuna is gonna ask him nasty questions like..'did u kiss your girLfRieNd yet?' or maybe...'how many kids you want?'

"Ok mother....I choose truth..."
Finally junho choosed truth in defeat.

"So the question is ....

When u are gonna marry her?"

Ok, it wasn't one of her nasty questions.

This question made junho flushed as he was ready to answer her questions but his breath hitched in middle...

"Promise me u won't tell her"
Junho says...

"Promise ...yahhh don't make me wait"

"I think I would give her surprise..."

"Ok I got that, but tell me when like...after her high school or..what"

"You want to know? First complete the dare I gave u first time which u denied...then I will tell"

"Deal"

×××××××

"You bring I'll wait here"
Junho says not wanting to suffer in the scorching sun.

Yuna hummed and went to a nearby stall leaving junho alone...cause the icecream is not to far way from their apartment.

"Still c'mon just accompany me...if you want to eat icecream"

"Fine, let me dress"
And with that junho went to his room appearing with a fresh new look.

"Let's go"

×××××××××

"You stay here...and which favour?"

"Choco n' butter plz"

She nodded and made her way to buy...when a speeding car came hitting her hard...making her fly and drop on the ground..

"Yunaaa"
Junho screamed at top of his lungs, rushing immediately towards her bloody body..

"Jun.."

"You stay alive ok ..I'm taking you to central hospital"
All people who were present surrounded towards the accident..they immediately called the ambulance.

"Yuna plz be ok"
Junho chanted like a mantra when he saw Yuna being carried inside ambulance...

Junho's eyes caught a man in the corner of the building smiling like he was enjoying this moment.

He felt wierd but he let it go, for now Yuna's life matters the most...

Present time ....

"So this what happened.."
Junho finished his explanation.

"Doctor said she is in too serious condition now .."

Noori gulped hard hoping that her dear friend would be ok...she prayed continuously cause she doesn't want to lose her only best friend who has been friends with her since 4th grade.

"Junho fast"
She commanded and wanted to reach central hospital as fast as she can...

××××××××

Noori followed her boyfriend with big steps while walking throught the hallways.

Yuna was immediately took to ICU room cause the wounds she got was not small it was bloody as hell.

"Doctor how is Yuna now?"
Noori asked worriedly to the doctor who was already tensed up.

"She is in critical condition as she had extreme blood loss on her arm..so she is unconscious now...."
The doctor said and this words made Noori's current situation even more worse..

"What? Do she need blood? I can give if it's need..we have same blood group"

"If we need we will call you but..."
He was interrupted when one of his assistant screamed his name..

"The patient is in danger"
And that the doctor immediately rushed inside...

××××××××

???'s pov ...

"Young Master done"
I smirked..smoking my cigar..

"Good job, I will give the money by evening today"
The man on the other voice spoke.

"What's your next plan, young master?"
I asked, currently I'm on my car from which I have hit that girl...it was such a beautiful sight for me.

Hitting a girl with my own glamorous car...

I was ordered..to do so and even I wasn't ordered I could kill people freely for her....

My girl...

I didn't hit her by mistake, I did that in purpose cause I was ordered my my young master...this thing my boss wanted the most ...

"I haven't decided yet...for the next plan, but I'm sure it will be successful like todays."
I can sense the smirked behind the phone...

"So, let's meet in the evening"

"Sure"
I hanged up...

×××××××××××

Areum's pov....

"Junho, I think the driver was drunk"
I guessed it so, I have seen and heard many times. It was probably not done in purpose ..right?

"No the driver wasn't"
He sternly said .

"Then did you talk to him, like was he was calling someone on the phone while driving or maybe...he broke his break"

"Nothing happened like this ...I know how did it was done..."
He said seriously...that made my curiosity rise...as I ask,

"How?"

"It was done on purpose"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 225 34
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
287K 15.7K 66
[Dark Romance] "How dare you?" His deadly growl pinches your soul as tears of pain glisten at your eyes. "how dare you touch him with your filthy han...
84K 5.3K 22
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha; he's not your typical alpha. He finally discovered his love, having looked for her for nearly a decade. Ten year...
287K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...