Goku: The Avenging Saiyan (Re...

By Villalba376

This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The Wedding
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 51

2.7K 51 28
By Villalba376

A/N: Fifty chapters. Can't believe it. And again, thanks to everyone for your support.

Goku is seen continuously training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Nearly a year has passed inside the room, but a day in the real world. His clothes are ripped, he's drenched in sweat, and his body has some small cuts.

However, he's more focused on the Red Form that has been bugging him since he first transformed back when Ultron tried to destroy the world. It especially helped increase his power as his body absorbed its energy.

But, why did he get this kind of power? He couldn't have gained it from a lot of training. It was simply given to him without him knowing. That was, until his recent dream where his mother, Gine, and a couple of other Saiyans surrounded him.

He wonders what happened after the glowing light. Why did that happen after they gave their energy to him? Was there something going on he doesn't know? Can there be more stuff in his head that has still yet to be remembered?

Goku sighs as he tries to remember anything from what he saw as a baby, before getting amnesia from his head injury. But, try as he might, he can't seem to remember something he saw as an infant.

Deciding that it would be a waste of time, he focuses back on his training. It was nearly time for him to leave the room as he decided to have one more moment of training before it was time to go.

So, he charges out his base form power and starts throwing several strikes, flying around, shooting Ki Blast, that whole shabang. After a while, he stops and quickly powers up.

Goku: Kaioken!

Goku continues training, with the added strength and speed of the Kaioken technique. Soon, he stops as he powers down the power-up, before going to his now Mastered Super Saiyan Form.

There, he continues with his training, just that his punches and blasts are more powerful than before in his base form. He charges up to full power and resumes, his strength increased by 50 times his full-powered normal form.

Soon, he lands on the floor and sighs. He powers up some more, getting ready for something he hasn't tried before. Soon, his golden aura quickly shrunk from him within him, as he cross his arms. Soon, he opens his eyes, revealing them to be red as a burst of fiery red aura comes out of his body.

Soon, his hair turned crimson red, as his body has a bright yellow aura surrounding him.

Goku continues with his training but realizes something else that is different in this form than others. As he strikes, he felt this power gave him more flow. Like, it's not as intense as regular Super Saiyan, but still very powerful.

Soon, he stops and charges up his energy, as the fiery aura grows bigger.

He was amazed by the power he poses. It was far beyond anything he ever expected. However...he felt conflicted. This power is incredible, but how did he gain it without putting any effort into it.

It was hiding for all this time, not being seen for years, only to be rediscovered when he goes to save the world from extinction. Perhaps it was that intention this power comes back to him.

As he powers up, he notices some sparks of blue energy coming out of him. He was confused by this until he remembered Wanda telling him about this when he was meditating before their Lagos Mission. Intrigued, he decided to power up some more, wanting to see the limits of this power.

Soon, his aura flares out, as he channels a lot of power from with him. He focuses on his powers as the aura quickly turns green, though acting like a flaming ball of fire.

Soon, some burst of blue energy begins to come out as Goku's aura slowly changes. Soon, his hair stood up as his aura turns into a sky blue color as electricity comes out of his body.

But, then, something came into his mind, stopping him from going any further. He even goes back to his base form.

*Goku's mind*

?: It worked! It really worked!

?: So that means this fairy tale is true?! No way!

?: It also means there are good-hearted Saiyans even years ago. I can't believe this.

?: Gine, my apologies for doubting you and making fun of this.

Gine: I knew what my friend said was true! The legend of the Super Saiyan God is real! And my son is the second to become one after many years of it being believed to be a made-up story!

?: And it took five other good Saiyans to bring it back after years of it being forgotten.

Gine: See? There are still some good Saiyans like us out there. It's just hard to show it, with all the beliefs of having feelings as weaknesses. But, I'm glad Kakarot has a good heart even when he's just an infant. I just hope he can make a difference for us in the future.

*Back outside*

Goku snaps back to reality. He processed what he just saw in his mind.

Goku: So that's it. That's why I have this power. It all makes sense.

He thinks about how this was achieved by six good-hearted Saiyans, something that honestly surprised him. He knew his mother was a pure-hearted Saiyan but didn't expect to hear she wasn't the only one. This made him want to learn more about them and also get to know his mother.

After seeing her in his flashbacks and what Raditz told him, he feels a bit sad he couldn't get the chance to know Gine, as she loved him and his brother so much. He does want to meet his father, too, but his mother is who he wanted to get to know more about.

Goku: Man...there's a lot of stuff I have yet to know about. But, I know one thing...*smiles* that I am who I am today because of my mom.

He later takes a shower and goes to sleep, as his time in the Chamber is coming to an end. He's quite happy to achieve so many things in here, but he's happier to come out and see Wanda, Steve, and Natasha.

*times skip; At the Compound*

It was raining back down to the surface as Wanda is seen looking through the window, watching the drops of water coming down from the sky. It has been a full day since Goku left for the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and he hasn't arrived yet.

Natasha and Steve are also waiting for Goku to come back. They just wonder how long will he return after being gone for a day, while also being a year inside that Chamber.

Soon, they heard a noise from outside the house. Wanda recognized this sound as she got up and ran to the main room. Natasha and Steve followed her through the compound.

They stopped as they see someone inside the house. They look on in surprise, but also happiness as they realized who it was. It was Son Goku, who now sports a blue long sleeve Gi, Khaki pants, and blue boots. He even has a brand new Power Pole, thanks to Kami:

They stare at Goku as Wanda walks up to him. She realizes he grew a bit more taller than before, but he's still the same Goku she knows and loves. Goku smiles at her; happy to see her after a year of being inside that Chamber by himself.

He moves his arm forward and brings out a red flower.

Goku: I know it's not much, but I was so happy to see you again, that I was in a rush. Hope it's enough.

Wanda grabs the flower, looks at it, and then looks at Goku. She smiles as she leaps forward, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wraps his and his tail around her.

Wanda: I'm glad your back home, Goku! I missed you!

Goku: I missed you too, Wanda.

Soon, Steve and Natasha walk up to them and they all have a group hug, all happy to see each other again. They stayed like this for a couple of minutes, but it felt longer than that.

Goku would later tell them what he found out when he trained inside the Chamber. Steve, Nat, and Wanda were astonished by what he told them, especially about the Saiyan God Power he wields.

After this, things went as normal as they could've been, despite what happened months ago. Goku would have a great with his father, his mother, and his girlfriend, going around the world fishing, sightseeing, and even some camping, with Goku himself cooking the food.

Goku and Wanda's relationship has reached its point after being together for three years. Now, it was time for the question everyone was wondering when will it be said.

Goku: Hey Wanda.

Wanda: Yes, Goku?

Goku: Umm...I'm not sure why I'm being nervous right now, but...I want to ask you something.

Wanda: *getting a little nervous too* Okay. What is it?

Goku: Well...I know we've been together for all these years, and...I kinda feel I need to ask you this.

Wanda: Okay.

Goku: Umm...would you like to marry me?

Wanda looks at him shocked that he ask this question. They both stood there, staring at each other in silence. Then, Wanda jumps on him and presses her lips against Goku's, surprising him.

Not for long, as he held her closer and the two passionately kissed each other. After a long while, they stopped as they stare at each other, gasping for breath and they smiled.

Goku: Is that a yes?

Wanda: Yes. I would love to be your wife, Son Goku.

Goku: And I would love to be your husband, Wanda Maximoff.

They kissed once more, now no longer considered boyfriend and girlfriend. But, now considered Husband and Wife.

A/N: Hope you like this. Next chapter will have them marrying each other. And who knows what other surprises they'll have. *wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 262 19
This is exactly what the title says. Updates are super random but the longest wait is probably two weeks. #Everything belongs to their respective com...
443K 22.2K 40
˚✧ They gave me heartache and in return i gave a song ♪
93.5K 1.1K 23
As I said I am rewriting this story.
109K 2.2K 48
After the battle of New York Natasha Romanoff goes around the world taking on new missions for SHIELD. Until one day it changes when she meets a youn...