Taarey ff - A Modern Day Fair...

Oleh Meera_corner

Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey ... Lebih Banyak

SYNOPSIS
CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Singhania Mansion
Singhania Mansion - 2
Singhania Mansion - 3
Singhania Mansion - 4
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Raichand House
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
NOTE!!
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter - 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter - 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Epilogue!

Chapter-39

1.5K 65 34
Oleh Meera_corner

Heyaaa guysss! Am back! First of all thank you so much for all the love, and here is I bet your most favorite chapter of the story, our Taarey is gonna get married.

I hope you enjoy their wedding and do comment on everything you like during this wedding!

***********************************************************************************

Author's POV

Wedding day Morning

It was Taani's Chooda ceremony and the whole family minus Taani's parents – who refused to come saying they were tired and Sheetal isn't well making Taani sad – and Rey – who so wanted to come but the elders restricted the couple to meet till the wedding and was now locked in his hotel room so that he doesn't gatecrash the ceremony – was present there. Taara was yet to come too and Sanskar was looking at the entrance every minute to see if she was here, when Gauri said,

"Arre, yahan kalire to hain hi nahi! Sanskar, beta jake mere room se le aa, bed pe hi rakhe hain."

Saying that Gauri handed him the key, nodding he was going towards the room when he collided with a soft body and held the person so that the person won't fall. His lips stretched to a smile seeing none other than the girl he was aching to see since morning is finally here.

Taara looked up at him surprised and muttered apologetically,

"Sanskar, I am so sorry, main dekh ke nahi chal rahi thi."

He just shook his head smiling softly, as his gaze ran over her, dressed in a magenta Patiala suit and hair cascading down her back. her hands were full of henna, he first frowned seeing it as she told him she would just put a simple design but then he remembered telling her he likes a full henna design a lot and couldn't help feel ecstatic that she put it. His frown deepened seeing her holding her head,

"Kya hua tumhe?"

Taara just looked at him, shaking her head saying, "Pata nahi sar dard se phata jaa raha hai, aisa lag raha hai jese koi mera sar wall pe bang kar raha ho."

He thought with a small smile,

Isse hangover kehte hain ma'am, talli hone ke baad logo ko aksar yahi hota hai.

But he didn't dare say it aloud, not wanting to embarrass her, though he was surprised she was talking so normally after last night. He was ready for some ignorance and shyness from her side, but then here she is behaving normally. He got a little doubtful,

Taara itna normal kese hai? We kissed, or jitna main usse janta hun it isn't a small thing for her. vo itna normal kese behave kar rahi hai as if nothing happened last nigh ya fir..................isse......kuch yaad hi nahi.

His eyes widened and he muttered, "Umm tumhe nahi pata sar dard kyun ho raha hai? Yak al kya hua?"

She looked at him and then tried hard to remember only to break his heart with her words the next second, "Sachhi batau Sanskar mujhe kuch yaad nahi aa raha, subah uthte hi I felt like throwing up, and kal raat ka to mujhe lanterns ke baad kya hua kuch yaad nahi."

He could feel his heart breaking at her words, last night to his surprise meant a lot to him, but seeing that she doesn't remember anything, he smiled sadly which she failed to notice due to her headache as he said,

"Ye to hona hi tha, tum drunk jo thi."

Her eyes widened as she looked at him startled, "Main? Drunk?"

He nodded chuckling softly, "Tumne galti se alcohol pi li thi and we all know about your alcohol tolerance level which is negative. Main hi tumhe tumhare room mein chhodke aaya tha."

She looked at him thankfully, smiling sheepishly when he mentioned her tolerance level but then went conscious asking, "Sanskar, mene k...kuch galat kiy...kiya ya kaha to nahi na?"

He looked at her thinking,

Nahi kal raat to kuch galat nahi kiya, abhi kyun kar rahi ho. Please say na you remember everything.

But then shook his head, "Don't worry, tumne kuch galat nahi kiya."

She heaved a sigh of relief, and then told him, "Thank you so much Sanskar kal mera dhyaan rakhne ke liye."

He smiled and said with utmost sincerety, "You don't need to thank me, main apni duty or responsibility dono puri kar raha tha."

If she wanted to get the inner meaning behind his words, she didn't dare do that in fear of being in a delusion while he so wished to bring up last night and ask her wether she meant it or not. He gave her a small hesitating smile before walking towards Gauri's room and she walked towards the garden area for the ceremony.

**********************************************************************************

Taani was sitting on the decorated swing in the garden area with the whole family, dressed beautifully in a sharara, long earrings and maang tika with hair open falling down her back in waves and light make-up. It was time to finally make her wear the wedding bangles.

Vandana called Ashish saying, "Ashish, chal aaja, bhai hai na Taani ka. Ye kaam tu hi kar."

Ashish and Taani both smiled widely, and he asked Taani bowing down a little,

"May I, if you don't mind?"

She giggled shaking her head, "Why would I ming Ashish bhai? Pleasee!"

He grinned before sitting before her, and taking her hand while Rajni said, "Or Taara beta tum peeche se Taani ki eyes close karo, she can't see the chooda now till the wedding."

Taara nodded happily and going behind Taani tightly closed her eyes with her palms. Everybody smiled as Ashish took the bangles, the ladies had big smiles seeing Taani's chooda, it was more on the Rajasthani royal touch.

Taking the bangles, he first dipped them in the turmeric water, then in milk and at last in the normal water to clean the traces. Wiping the bangles, he took Taani's right hand first and adjusting the holy thread that had multiples knots. He made her wear all the bangles, then Karan passed him the kalire which he tied securely to her bangles and then covered it all with red sparkling cloth covers.

Getting up he blessed her keeping a hand on her head making her smile. Taara finally opened her eyes and Taani smiled brightly at him, he gave her one back before bending and kissing her forehead muttering,

"God bless you bachha!"

They all blessed her before Harsh said, "Chalo bachhon, sab araam karo, coz raat ko to kisi ko araam nahi milega."

They all nodded when Naina cheered, "Yessss! Coz finally aaj shaadiiiii haiii! Yipeeeeeee!"

Everybody cheered loudly excited for the wedding while Taani was smiling too with a blush on her cheeks.

**********************************************************************************

Rey was in his room getting ready, after a long day of sulking as Swayam, Ashish and Sanskar were basically camping in his room all the time so that he can't go and meet Taani, he literally threatened Sanskar and Ashish that he would do the same in their wedding which made Swayam laugh and both Ashish and Sanskar to just shrug.

It was finally night time and Rey was in his wedding attire, hooking up his golden heavy sherwani as Ashish adjusted his red stole that matched Taani's outfit. Sanskar who was ready said from his bed,

"Bhai, jaldi karo, baraat ka time ho raha hai usse pehle bhabhi or sab ke saath ritual bhi karni hai."

Rey just rolled his eyes saying, "I am ready, or ek baat batao, ye tum sab ne mere room ka kya haal banaya hai? Shaadi ke baad main or Taani sabse pehle ye clean karenge kya?"

The trio smirked at each other when Swayam said, "Clean to tab karoge na jab tum dono yahan vaapis aayoge."

Rey asked confused, "Matlab?"

The trio just shrugged muttering, "You'll know."

Rey was gonna say something when a knock resonated on the door and Kanchi's voice came from outside, "Rey jaldi kar, hum sab wait kar rahe hain bahar. Tera tilak or kaajal dalayi bhi honi baki hai."

"Aaya bhabhi!"

Saying that he adjusted his outfit for the last time and ran a hand through his perfectly set hair which the stylist did moments back, and turning to them asked, "Okay?"

The trio grinned nodding, as Ashish ushered them, "Bahottt achha lag raha hai ab chal. Meri behen ko zyada wait karwane ki zarurat nahi hai."

Rey rolled his eyes, as the other two just smiled before following Rey out. They all reached the garden area from morning where Taani's chooda ceremony took place. The whole family was talking but stopped seeing Rey standing there, their eyes widened and their mouth's opened in appreciation. He gave a nervous smile to all when Siddharth said, "Rey, tu duniya ka sabse handsome dulha hai, no doubt!"

Saying that, he hugged him, Rey chuckled as all his brothers and bhabhi's gushed while he could see his mothers and grandmother in tears. Shaking his head, he moved towards them and wiped their tears before holding Vandana and Rajni towards hi side, "Ohho, aap log aise ro rahe ho jese main vida ho raha hun, Taani aa rahi hai, main kahin ni jaa raha."

They all chuckled slapping him slightly when Amna said, "Achha jaldi baith, we are getting late."

Rey nodded and he sat down. Rajni came there doing his tilak and giving him some money and then Vandana, Avantika and Gauri did the same. Harsh said, "Chalo bachhiyon, ab tumhare neg ki baari."

All the daughter-in-laws of Singhania's cheered as it was their turn to take money from Rey, first Amna came there and taking some kohl put it in Rey's undereye and then behind his ear as the ritual. He smiled taking her blessing and then giving her neg, Ishita followed Amna pulling his ear and smiling he took her blessing too and give her the neg too. Then Twinkle came and she did the same, while he stood up so that she didn't have to bend a lot. Leaning down he kissed her belly over the cloth,

"Come soon chachu ki jaan!"

She giggled slapping him softly, before mumbling, "Khush reh!"

He grinned, when Swadhinta came winking at him, he chuckled as she did the ritual following what Amna did and forwarded her hand, he gave her the neg taking her blessings when she said,

"Khush raho, or jaldi jaldi mujhe tayi bana do."

All burst out laughing at her words, while he flushed before saying cheekily, "Aap bade ho na, aap pehle chachu banao."

She teased him slapping his shoulder, "Achha ji!"

She moved back when Kanchi came forward excitedly and did the ritual, after taking her neg she said,

"Chal pair chhu!"

He rolled his eyes, saying, "Tch tch, mujhe lagta tha pair chuwane se badi old si feeling aati hai, kehte ho to chhu deta hun."

She gave a sickly sweet smile saying, "Koi ni main ek din old vali feeling she lungi, chal chhu pair."

He chuckled and abided taking her blessing and she dramatically gave him, "Tatha astu!"

After all rituals were done, Sharon jumped, "Chalo chalo, baraat ka time!"

Everyone was excited for it, when Gauri asked them all, "Arre but baraat kahan se laoge, hotel mein hi to shaadi hai."

Veer told her, "Mom, no worries, Rey ko ghodi chadhake, yahan hotel ki boundary ka hi round laga lenge and then we'll meet at the entrance."

Adarsh nodded, "Haan baraat to honi hi hai, ghodi kea age dance ni kiya to kya kiya."

All chuckled nodding and then the family followed him towards the mare, Sanskar bend down and as per the ritual Rey sat on the mare climbing his back. Everybody cheered as Mishkat told the band,

"Bajana band nahi hona chahiye!"

The whole Singhania family cheered and Rey chuckled as they all danced through the roads of Udaipur.

Gal mitthi mitthi Bol

Das kano vich gol

Bajne de tashe dhol

Masti mein tu vi dol

Man de naina tu khol

Chahat ke moti rol

Dil hunda ye anmol jedo lashke na tol

Aa sohni tenu chand ki

Main choodi pehrawa

Mainu kar de ishara te

Main dholi lai anwa

Gal mitthi mitthi bol

Das kano vich gol

Bajne de tashe dhol

Masti mein tu vi dol

Rey looked at everyone with a big smile as all his siblings and bhabhis and friends danced, even the kids were dancing. He looked down at Rishi, Rajesh and Ranvijay who were looking at him with big smiles, as they patted his leg before his brothers pulled them too. He chuckled seeing his fathers dancing too and Rajni and Harsh dancing beside him near the mare. He could see happiness and love reflecting their faces, he could hear his family's synced heartbeats, knowing that all their hearts beated for each other and sent a silent prayer to almighty to keep this love, happiness and togetherness intact in them.

He laughed as Karan and Sanskar helped him down before pulling him in the dance and he too danced with everybody forgetting everything around.

**********************************************************************************************

"Oh my God, that was fun!"

Rey said as he slumped down on the chair where Taani and he was supposed to sit during the wedding. It wasn't a big stage but a simple setting with two chairs and flower decorations around.

Though the whole place was decorated like it was some royal event, well it was after all it was Reyansh Singhania's wedding with the girl he is enamoured with. The whole palce was decorated with red and golden theme as guests filled the long tables meant for dinner and resting. At a side, there was a dias in between a amphitheatre like setting, where the rituals would take place. Mattresses were there in the dias for the family while chairs and mattresses on elevated stairs for the guests who wanted to watch the ceremony.

Ishita said looking around, "Jagah kitni khubsoorat lag rahi hai!"

All nodded agreeing, when they Rey asked, "Hnn vo to thik hai, Mr and Mrs. Raichand nazar nahi aa rahe?"

They all looked around when Taara asked concerned, "Kya vo Taani bhabhi ke sath hain?"

Even Rey stiffened hearing it when Amna shook her head, "are nahi, vo Daadu or Daadi ne unhe apne saath bithake uljhaya hua hai, they told them hum Taani ko niche le aayenge."

Rey heaved a sigh of relief when Swayam muttered, "Shukar hai, the last thing we want is an upset Taani during the wedding."

Everybody nodded when they heard Vandana say from far, "Girls, Ashish, Swayam, jake Taani ko le aayo!"

Rey's heartbeat raised hearing her, he just couldn't wait to see her in the bridal wear, he knew she is going to look like the most beautiful bride. And part from that, he couldn't believe that they are just hours away from getting married. Ashish smirked looking at him,

"Jii aunty, hum leke aate hain, vese bhi Rey se sabr to ho nahi raha hoga."

Rey looked at him with a deadly look, but whom was he kidding, Ashish was right, he just couldn't wait to see her. All the girls went with Ashish and Swayam while Rey's brothers were with him, Karan asked patting his shoulder,

"Nervous?"

He looked at his brothers, trying to gain strength and nodded, Siddharth chuckled, "Don't worry hota hai, Taani ko dekhte hi chali jayegi."

He smiled as Adarsh nodded, "Hnn jab tu usse dulhan ki tarah dekhega na, trust me, it would feel like isse better decision tu nahi le sakta tha."

Mishkat too said rewinding his marriage, "Hnn and that, if God asks you ki tum ye moment life mein dubara relive karna chahoge so you would easily say, humesha, ye moment main kitni baar bhi relive kar sakta hun."

Rey looked at his brothers who was lost in their wedding memories, and asked Sanskar, "Tujhko bhi kuch bolna hai?"

He replied back, "Sorry bro, no experience here. Main to kya hi bolun."

The duo chuckled while all gave them a deadly glare, Veer slapped Rey's head from behind, "Shaadi ho rahi hai, ab to bada hoja."

Rey muttered a small sorry, still laughing when Adarsh said, "Abhi badi hasi aa rahi hai bachhu, aane de Taani ko tab to muh pe zip lag jayegi."

"Hnn nazar bhi nahi hata paega usse."

Karan told him teasingly, he just shrugged when suddenly music started playing in the background and he could feel his heart racing knowing it was the sign of bride's entry. He heard the song blaring soothing and at the same time catching everyone off-guard in the place.

Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai
Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai

Rey looked at the entrance and all of them did too, including all the guests, when suddenly a huge group of various girls dressed in similar clothes came bringing lit up lamps in mirror cases with them. Rey's breath hitched in anticipation.

Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein
Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein
Sare sehmein nazare hain
Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein hain

As the girls came they parted from mid, making way for the bride. Some men joined them and started throwing flowers as they all could finally see a silhouette making way towards the wedding place with people surrounding her.

Ooooo hooooo...

Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai

Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein
Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein

And finally all saw the bride, as the place hushed completely as Taani came there with Swayam and Ashish at her both sides and Amna, Ishita, Twinkle and Swadhinta behind her while Sharon, Taara, Naina and Kanchi were holding the four corners of dupatta over her head where the people were showering flowers as they fell on the dupatta, and in Taani's way.

Kaise kahen kya hai sitam
Sochte hai ab yeh hum
Koi kaise kahen woh hai ya nahi humare

Rey truly forgot to breath seeing her, she looked like the moon itself came down and made her more beautiful that she already was. Dressed in his chosen red bridal royal lehenga, her face covered with the transparent huge veil that trailed behind her but he still could see her heavy royal jewelry, Her henna clad hands that shined with huge rings and wedding chooda and her kalire dangling, holding her veil while her henna clad feet moving with the feet accessory and her heels.

(Taani's lehenga and style of veil above and jewelry and look down)

Karte to hai saath safar

Faasle hain phir bhi magar
Jaise milte nahi kisi dariya ke do kinare

Taani too looked up from behind her veil, feeling herself turning overwhelm seeing the décor and grandeur of the place, everybody's eyes on her. Specially the eyes, that were currently making her insides turn and bringing those jittery feelings in her belly. He was looking at her intensely not caring about the crowd or anything.

Pass hain phir bhi paas nahi
Humko yeh gum raas nahi
Seeshe ki ek diware hai jaise darmiya

She was near the stage, when she saw his eyes filled up slightly as he gulped a lump in his throat and stealthily removed the tear resting on his lower lash. She bit her lips seeing him cry, feeling herself on the verge of being emotional.

Sare sehmein nazare hain
Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein hain

Oooo hoooo..

The girls left the dupatta, as they reached the sitting place and extended his hand, she held his hand and he could feel her hand shiver while everybody hooted around them. Rey made her stand beside him.

Kanchi told him, "Rey, veil utha!"

Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai

Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein
Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein

He nodded and turned towards her, who went conscious thinking if he would find her beautiful. His hands shook as he took hold of her veil, while the guests were standing with baited breaths too and finally he lifted her veil settling it on her head.

Hum ne jo tha nagma suna
Dil ne tha usko chuna
Yeh dastaan humein vaqt ne kaise sunai

"Beautiful!"

He muttered and Taani blushed looking down as that was the only thing he could utter seeing her. all people awed around them, as his bhabhi's looked at Taani and him with teary eyes, Taani was looking really pretty while all his brothers had huge smiles.

Hum jo agar hai gumgee
Woh bhi udhar khush to nahi
Mulakato mein hai jaise ghul si gai tanhai

Leaning down, he kissed her forehead making her gasp as he did it without taking care of hundreds of eyes, and all the people awed seeing the moment. Sanskar captured it and asked the camera man to do the same. No one was able to believe the beauty of the moment, all were speechless.

Milke bhi hum milte nahi
Khilke bhi gul khilte nahi
Aankhon mein hai baharein dil mein khiza

While here both Taani and Rey could feel their heratbeats racing as if running in a marathon, they both just couldn't take eyes off each other. And the moment he kissed her forehead, it felt like nothing could be more happier, beautiful an soothing than this.

Sare sehmein nazare hain
Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein hain

oooo hoo

His parents came there while hers too came, all his mothers and everybody gushed on how pretty she was looking. Blessing her and taking evil eyes away. She looked at her parents expectatingly, but nothing happened, they did nothing but standing there and attending the guests. She could feel her heart aching when she felt a hand holding her hand warmly and she looked at Rey who was looking at her knowingly.

Kehne ko Jashan-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai

Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein
Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein

She smiled softly, holding his hand back knowing if he is here, she won't need anybody else. They were sitting when Avantika said holding her tears at bay.

"Varmala ka time ho gaya hai na, Mishkat beta, jaa ke le aa please."

The boy nodded and went to fetch the garlands, the guests gathered as Taarey stood up. the guys handed them the garlands, and they were standing in front of each other as family surrounded them when Karan told Taani,

"Taani, pehle tumhari baar!"

She nodded and raised her hand to make him wear the garland but her mouth opened in 'O' when all his brothers raised him in the air. She looked at all of them slightly embarrassed as they laughed, before looking down and at the girls with puppy face who were booing at their husbands. Rey snickered seeing her puppy face, when all the girls looked at Harsh muttering,

"Daaduuuuu!"

Harsh looked at his daughters puppy faces and not able to resist told the boys in a stern voice,

"Bachhon, utaro usse."

The boys groaned while girls gave them winning looks and as soon as he came down, Naina and Taara held Taani's hand and swinged the garland around Rey's neck who looked ta the girls shocked muttering,

"Achhha bachhu, party badal!"

The girls giggled teasing him, he was going to put garland around Tanai when the girls pulled her back and hid her behind them making him shocked. The boys protested making same puppy face in front of Harsh but their faces didn't work making girls laugh louder as they groaned about partiality. When Ishita forwarded her hand, "Ab varmala daalni hai, to chalo, jeb khaali karo."

Rey looked at the boys, before they all started a argument. Getting tired, Rey said, "Okay okay, deta hun!"

Saying that he brought two huge bundles of cash and handed them making girls cheer and boys groan. They pulled Taani forward who was enjoying all this, and he finally put the garland around them. All cheered as Ashish, Swayam and Sanskar burst flower shots one after other on the couple.

"It's photo session time!"

Kaanchi said and soon they all started posing for pics, the photographer took all the couples, friends, family and guests pic with taarey and then Taarey's individual sessions before the duo was asked to pose for couple stills. Taarey met the guests too who handed them gifts and they handed return gifts to them with help of bhaiya and bhabhi's who kept handing them the gifst and helping taarey if they needed something.

Harshali and Vansh were stuck to taarey all the time, not wanting to leave the coupel alone. It was very late with all the gifts, photos and chatting session when Rey could fele his stomach grumbling. And also seeing all the guests eating, he was feeling more hungry coz he was stuck at a place. He saw Sanskar gobbling down a panner tikka and groaned surprising Taani. She asked him,

"Kya hua?"

He looked at her and made a puppy afce, "Bhook lagi hai, or dekho, sab khana those jaa rahe hain. Kisi ne humse pucha bhi nahi, matlab dulha dulhan hain to khaana nahi milega kya?"

She giggled seeing him, she knew he can't bear hunger, he himself admits he can never stay hungry so she said, "To Sanskat ko bol dijiye na, vo kuch khan eke liye le aayega yahin."

His face lit up and he said, "Good idea! Tum kuch logi?"

She denied shaking her head, she was feeling tired, but not hungry. Rey called Sanskar, the latter came there when Rey hit him making him whine as he asked sulking,

"Bhai abhi kyun mara?"

Rey groaned muttering, "Isliye coz tu wahan those jaa raha hai, humse bhi puch leta kuch khana hai kya?"

Taani giggled seeing Sanskar's sheepish face, who asked them,

"Achha sorry, batao kya laun?"

Rey said immediately, "Kuch bhi le aa, but le aa. Bhook lagi hai yrr!"

Sanskar had pity on his brother, getting idea he looked around and saw only a couple of guests were left for getting pictures clicked os turning to them he said,

"Bhai dinner na lag gaya hai, sirf 2-3 guest bache hain milne ke liye, aap inse milo fir main dinner table hi set karwata hun. Have dinner after this fir araam se phero mein baithna."

Rey immediately nodded, "Thik hai, jaa jaldi."

Sanskar nodded and rushed away, getting the table ready for dinner, he told the family who all laughed seeing Rey's puppy hungry face and Rajni said to immediately get the food ready for the duo. The table was set as taarey met the last few guests, before they both were taken towards the dinner table.

Rey slumped on his chair in relief, muttering, "Damnnn! Mujhe nahi pata tha, shadai karne ka matlab hai apni shaadi mein bhuke marna."

Taani laughed with everybody else as they took their seats too, when Vandana said caressing Rey's and Tanai's head,

"Achha chal, ab araam se baithke kha. Thodi der tak phero ka muhurat nahi hai, you both have time."

The duo nodded, and the waiter brought the food platter and other dishes for everyone. Only one plate was kept in front of them making the duo confused, Swadhinta said cheekily,

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Shaadi hai na, aaj ek hi thaali mein khana padega."

Taarey sighed looking at each other when twinkle giggled, "Or khilana bhi padega, chalo khilao."

He took a bite and forwarded to her, she ate holding her nose pin then forwarded a bite to him. They fed each other and ate too as the find all the couples doing the same thing.

*******************************************************************************

The wedding pyre was burning as Taarey sat in front of it with the priest, while their family members were sitting on the dias around them and the guests on the elevated stairs. The priest was chanting hymns for the wedding as Taarey sat with folded hands taking the blessings.

Dam dara dam dara, chashm chashme nam
Sun mere hum dum
Hamesha ishq mein hi jeena
(Dam dara)

Rey looked at her who was silently listening to the hymns staring at the holy fire, and couldn't help feel proud that he is going to be this girl's husband. That now he will be hers and she will be his. That now their every moment, every day and every second would be filled with each other. That she would be ruling his heart, his mind, his soul and their room and house too. And that, he is going to own her from now on and she would own him.

Ay hairathe aashiqui jagaa math
Pairon se zameen zameen laga math
(Ay hairathe)
(Dam Dara)

He again looked at the fire, when Taani glanced at him through her peripheral vision. She thanked the almighty for sending this man in her life, whose meer presence changed the course of her life and now he won't be just merely present, but he would be there in every moment from dawn to dusk and day to night. That there won't be a moment now which they'll spend apart.

Kyon urdu faarsi bolthe ho
Das kehthe ho do tolthe ho
Jhooton ke shehenshah bolo na

The priest asked for her parents for the Kanyadaan ritual, she looked at her parents who uninterestedly did all the rituals. He felt his anger rising as they made her sad even during her wedding ritual. He did not wanted to react, fearing he would spoil her day when he saw Ashish coming in after her parents and aksing the priest to repeat the ritual as he is her brother too. Taani smiled as he again did the Kanyadaan and this time both Taarey cherished when he handed her hand over to him, and locking them.

Kabhi jhaankhon meri aankhen
Sunaaye ek daastaan
Jo honton se kholna
(Ay hairathe)
(Dam dara)

Rey didn't leave her hand after that, sitting with their hands entwined as the priest asked them to stand up for the pheras. The duo stood up with everybody else and he held her hand before moving ahead of her. They were taking round as their family showered them with blessings and flowers. She came forward after four rounds and they continued the pheras. Both their hearts bursting in joy as the wedding was almost over, just a few more steps and they would be bound for a lifetime.

Do chaar maheen se lamhon mein
Umron ke hisaab bhi hothe hain
Jinhen dekha nahin kal tak
Kahin bhi ab kok mein
Woh chahre bothe hain
(Ay hairathe)

The duo sat, this time Taani on Rey's left hand side as the heart is on the left side. The priest asked him to make her wear the mangalsutra, he picked it up and Taani finally saw it as he wanted it to be a surprise for her. She was awed looking at the beautiful chain, and looking at her smile he knew she liked it. He made her wear it silently promising that he would fulfil every responsibility that he has.

Taking the vermillion he accomplished the last step filling her hairline and making her his forever as a tear drop down both their eyes when the priest exclaimed,

"Vivaah sampan hua, aaj se aap dono pati patni hue!"

Dam dara dam dara, chashm chashme nam
Sun mere hum dum
Hamesha ishq mein hi jeena
(Dam dara)

Taarey looked at each other still in the effect lost as the people around them acknowledged this new relation by clapping, hooting but the duo was lost in each other's eyes. He looked at the hand he was holding and tightened his grip on it, looking in her eyes, and smiling she pulled their hands closer tightening her hold too and he could feel she held his whole being, his world and his heart in her hold in that moment. Picking her hand, he kissed it and kept it on his heart before looking at the holy fire thankfully, amking all the people present there smile at the gesture as they blessed the couple to stay together forever!

***********************************************************************************************

Taarey got married, yipeeeeeeeee! I am feeling like I got married. LOL! But the wedding isn't over yet, real fun is still left! Continue reading!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.8K 1.6K 38
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
50.2K 3.6K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
45.6K 3.3K 41
✧Dynamics of life are never the same for all, but everything depends on the way in which you see through life, and sometimes the presence of just one...
635K 28.1K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...