Chapter-58

Hello, here with mega update of three chapters. Your favourite story is going to wrap up soon, in less than ten chapters. So, stay tuned and enjoy these updates.

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The Next Day

"Here are you waffles jaan!"

Rey said the next morning handing her over a plate of waffles with strawberries and blue berries just as she liked. After a long night, and a lazy morning they were in the kitchen for their brunch while he cooked for both of them. He was just in his sweats now flipping the pancakes, his masculine hands working around perfectly with the cutlery, while Taani sat on the counter just beside the stove clad just in his cotton white shirt, her bare legs swinging carelessly distracting him time to time. If Taani didn't knew better, she would have mistaken him for a chef, but the truth was he just knew how to make omelettes, pancakes and waffles. Nothing else!

 Nothing else!

She still remembers when before their marriage Naina demanded to eat Gobhi parantha made by him and how much of a difficult time he had

She still remembers when before their marriage Naina demanded to eat Gobhi parantha made by him and how much of a difficult time he had. But one thing was, even though he didn't knew how to cook, whenever he does, it tastes great.

Taani was gazing at him lovingly, eating the waffle, when he stepped back from stove after pouring the batter for another pancake and turned to her. She looked down concentrating on food as now he gazed at her with his utmost attention. She was eating when he cut a long piece of waffle while she gazed at him curiously, as he kept the piece in between his lips and jerking his head a little urged her to eat it from the other side.

Taani flushed at this for a second, before looking straight at him and leaned closer keeping the plate aside. Wounding her hands around his shoulder she pulled him closer, he moved and stood between her parted legs as she shyly bit on the waffle on the other side brushing their lips together unconsciously. But Taani moved back instantly chewing it as she giggled seeing him frown when he was going to deepen the kiss.

He narrowed his eyes and keeping both his arms on her waist jerked her closer, her eyes widened along with her cheeks turning cherry red. he took a piece of the dark chocolate kept there, and again kept it in his mouth and urged her closer. She giggled before moving and biting the other end just like before, this time lingering her lips on his for a few seconds and then moving back. Rey frowned again narrowing his eyes, and looked away disinterestedly showing his anger and disappointment.