Chapter-6

Hi guys! Finally here with updates. This is all I can give you between my studies. Hope you like the chapters! Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Same night (Singhania Mansion)

All the Singhania siblings were sitting at the pool side along with the kids who were playing ludo with Adarsh and Siddharth at a side. Karan and Veer were sitting on the sofa while Amna along with Ishu and Swadhinta was cutting fruits for all of them and preparing juice and drinks. Twinkle was massaging Sanskar's head and Naina was sitting at a side waiting for her turn. Mishkat and Kanchi were sitting at a side cuddling and Rey was just sitting there quietly.

All of them were chilling after Harsh and their parents gave them the good news that both Rey and Taani agreed for the marriage, but all the while Rey was just silent which didn't went unnoticed by all of them. Hence they decided to spend this time hearing him and his state of mind. All of them were giving each other looks to start the convo when all gave Karan a pointed look which clearly meant, 'who is the elder one here?'.

Karan sighed at them and started,

"Rey kya hua? Jabse tu aaya hai disturbed hai, today is such a happy day. You finally found the one you wanna marry..."

Siddharth nodded asking,

"Yeah Rey, fir tu kyu itna lost hai?"

He sighed looking at his sibling, he knew this topic was going to come up, after all they knew each other like the back of their hands so he was prepared,

"Pata nahi bhai, I am happy that I finally found the one I wanna marry. But kuch weird hai, something is not right!"

"What's not right Rey? Don't you like Taani?"

Swadhinta asked him, he immediately shook his head in denial,

"Nahi bhabhi, aisa nahi hai. If I didn't like her do you think I would have agreed?"

All of them shook their heads in denial knowing he wouldn't. Kanchi stood up and going towards him she sat beside him keeping her hand on his,

" To kya baat hai Rey? Kya galat lag raha hai tujhe?"

Even Naina came and sat beside him winding her arm around his neck. Rey sighed tiredly,

"Taani ki family!"

All of them were hell confused, while Naina sighed in understanding, she knew what he was talking about, she was there after all,

"Yeah bhai is right. Even I found them weird!"

Adarsh shook his head at them saying,

"Tum dono kehna kya chahte ho? Saaf saaf bolo!"

Amna said concerned,

"Haan Rey, Naina vahan kuch hua kya?"

Rey looked at Amna smiling slightly,

"Kuch nahi bahot kuch bhabhi. That family as Naina said is weird. Matlab I didn't get good vibes from them. Trust me when I say I didn't like her family even a bit."

Mishkat frowned,

"To fir Taani?...."

Naina shook her head,

"nahi Mishu bhaiya, bhabhi unki family se bahot alag hai. We were just talking about her parents."

Ishita looked at Rey saying exasperatedly,