Chapter-19

Enjoy reading!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POv

Taani reached the gate of the terrace and stopped for a second to catch her breath. She was still breathing heavily both because of her running and their moment downstairs. She knew her cheeks were red, which was kinda permanent since she met Rey. Calming herself down so that she can go in front of everyone normally, and adjusted her nosepin all the while remembering the way he played with it moments ago.

Damn! The memory sent shivers down her spine and she felt herself suddenly feeling hot and wanting to run back in his arms and never leave. She wanted to hide herself in him and surrender fully, letting him do whatever he wants. Her thoughts were scary for herself too. She was never this mischeivious, naughty, seductive and wanton in life. she couldn't believe the side of hers which she showed in front of him.

Diverting her thoughts, she took a deep breath and calmed herself down and went inside the terrace gate. As soon as she entered, she was welcomed with everyone's gazes stuck on her. While some were wondering who she is and the family and friends were looking at her with a smile on her face. She felt nervous walkin inside alone but soon all of it flew away when Rey came and stood beside her and held her from her waist. Her gaze snapped upto him and he passed her an assured look urging her to walk in. They both came inside with everyone gazing at them. Girls beside their family felt envious seeing Rey with Taani while the other boys were gazing at her with interest wondering who the angel was.

They came near the elders and greeted them taking their blessings. Rajni caressed Taani's head and put a black dot behind her ear,

"Bhagwan tumhe har buri nazar se bachaye."

Harsh patted Rey's cheek and said,

"Mast Jodi hai. Bilkul Rajni or meri tarah."

Everyone chuckled at his words, and Rajni shook her head slapping her husband lightly on his chest. After chatting with the elders, the duo moved towards the group and Tara told them teasingly as soon as they came,

"Kya baat hai bhai bhabhi, itni late kese ho gaye?"

Rey slapped the back of her head softly making her giggle and took her in a side hug while everyone chuckled teasingly and Naina asked,

"Haan bhabhi bataiye na kaha the aap dono? Ya kya kar rahe the?"

Saying the she nudged Taani softly with her shoulders, giggling Taani slapped Naina's cheeks and said,

"Mera time bhi aayega tujhe chidhane ka, tab dekhna. I'll tease you to death."

"Sirf tum nahi Taani, in choto se to hum sabko badla lena hai, ye sabse badmash Tara, Sanskar or Naina."

Kanchi said remembering the initial days of her wedding and everyone agreed when Veer said pointing at Rey,

"Haan jese abhi Rey se badla le rahe hai. Hamari shaadi ke time ye itna tease karta tha."

Rey rubbed the back of his head when Siddharth said,

"Haan Taani tumhe na isike karmo ki saza mil rahi hai, we have nothing against you."

Rey gave him a stink eye and said teasingly pointing at Siddarth,

"Haan jese bhabhi ko aapke karmo ki na, ab dekho haalat meri bichari bhabhi ki."

Twinkle flushed hearing him while Siddharth coughed on his juice and Taani gasped slapping his bicep,

"Reyansh!"