Chapter-65

An AshNalicious update for all the AshNa fans. I am really sorry I can't write a spin off on the couple for two reasons, first their whole story is revealed in this book hence it would be pointless in writing it again in another one. Second because I already of three Taarey on-going books that I have to complete and then my dream Love series that is yet to come on Wattpad. But I hope this chapter compensates enough for this.

Warning - Chapter has mature content meant for people above 18+ age, others read at your own discretion.

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Verma Mansion

Naina was waiting for Ashish in their room, standing in the balcony looking over the whole Mumbai's view. His house was at a little elevated area designed like a farmhouse with a spectacular view, Naina always loved standing here in his arms as they looked at the scenery before them. Her heart gushed knowing that now she won't have to come here at intervals to live that moment, they can live it any time of the day they want.

Her gaze ran to the whole room which was decorated for their wedding night, she blushed at the thought of it but she knew she was prepared for it

Her gaze ran to the whole room which was decorated for their wedding night, she blushed at the thought of it but she knew she was prepared for it. She love him a lot and she wanted him to make her his. She was thinking all that when she felt two arms hugging her from back, she smiled knowing who it was and leaned back tightening her husband's hold around her. Ashish smiled at the gesture.

When he entered the room, he felt his heart overwhelming seeing her standing there in the bridal attire lost in gazing at the scene in their favourite spot. He was already not able to look away form her, on top of that, the moonlight shining on her skin, reflecting through her jewellery and making her skin glow made him more restless and enamoured.

Leaning he kissed her head from behind, as he asked,

"You are feeling okay now?"

She leaned her head back a little looking at him confused when he asked,

"I mean here...away from everyone. ab thik ho?"

She smiled at how sweetly he asked her that, entwining their fingers together, ecstatic at the way their wedding rings were beside each other she smiled,

"You are here na, I'll be okay."

He grinned ta her answer, kissing her on the headpiece,

"If you miss them, just tell me, I'll take you there. I don't have a problem in living there for a month even if that makes you happy. I am sure my best friend won't mind either."

He said teasingly about Rey in the end making her giggle, she turned around in his arms and saying looking at him,

"I know I'll miss them, they are my family. But I know this too, this ....." she looked around, running her gaze over his room which was fille diwth their pics now, she smiled pointing at everything, "This is HOME!"