Chapter - 10

Hello peeps! Finally back after a long time. Since exams are over for now, and even online classes are going now. I would be updating more frequently than before. Have so many ideas for stories but since updating these are becoming difficlut I am not starting new ones.

Thanks for all your patience as i know you all were waiting eagerly. I am sorry if you guys felt that i won't complete my stories and you lost hope. Thus, i decided to update this one first knowing it's your current favourite.

Not really like this chapter, i could have written it more efficiently. Might delete it later and rewrite it or not. Completely depends on situation.

For now, enjoy reading and have a good time!

**************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The group was sitting and chatting with each other when a butler came there, telling them that Harshali and Vansh are here from school and everyone is calling them for lunch. Nodding and thanking him they got up and started moving towards the dining room. The girls were walking together while the boys were in front but all the while Rey was turning around to look at Taani.

Guys smirked at him before Adarsh wounded his arm around Rey's neck bringing him out of his staring session,

"Mere pyaare bhai, zara aage dekhke chaliye. Aa rahi hai aapki Taani."

The guys chuckled and Veer said after him,

"Haan, sab ladkiyan usse khaa ni jayengi."

Rey shook his head at their teasing but didn't say anything. He couldn't actually, he was blushing so much after all. Seeing that the guys started hooting at his red face.

Amna asked them from behind,

"Kya hua? Aap sab hoot kyu kar rahe hai?"

Rey gave his brothers and friends deadly glares, to not spill anything out while the girls came and stood in front of them.

Siddharth answered her with a shrug and an innocent smile on his face,

"Kuch nahi bhabhi bas hum sab Rey se kuch batein kar rahe the." Rey sighed in relief seeing the girls nod but before he could have got relaxed, he heard Mishkat continue, "Haan but hamare bhai ki nazarein constantly kahi or hi thi."

The boys looked teasingly at Taani who blushed for the nth time that day. She literally wanted to dig her grave right now, because she was resembling a tomato at the moment. Rey threw deadly glares at his siblings and friends for teasing them so much.

Taara and Sharon nudged Taani from either of her sides and Rey groaned annoyed,

"You guys are just too much."

Saying that he was going to walk away, but came back and holding Taani's hand pulled her with him making the poor girl flush with embarrassment. The whole group burst into laughter seeing Rey dragging Taani towards the dining room to escape their teasing.

Here taani tried to stop him from going,

"Rukiye! Kya kar rahe hai aap, see everyone will get another reason for teasing now."

She pouted at him when he finally stopped pulling her, his breath hitched seeing her pout, his gaze involuntarily running over her beautiful and innocent face. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to clear the unwanted not-so-innocent thoughts that were suddenly rushing through his head.

Sighing he shrugged telling her,

"Don't worry about that. Or ab chalo, I know you must be hungry."

She looked at him nodding, and they both walked together towards the dining room where the elders were waiting for them. The elders smiled seeing both of them coming together, Vandana asked her lovingly,