Chapter-32

Let the wedding sequence begin, enjoy our dear Taarey's dream wedding!

***************************************************************************************

The Next Morning

The palace was decorated for the first ritual of Taarey's wedding, Ganesh pooja, just a family affair. All the elders and boys minus Swayam and Ashish were coordinating with the hotel staff, they knew the staff would arrange everything just on order, but since it was an auspicious ritual and the first one too, they wanted to look at it themselves. Rajni with her three daughter-in-laws and Harsh was with the priest while Rajesh, Karan and Adarsh were coordinating with manager about the guests who would be arriving later. Sanskar, Mishkat and Siddharth were running for the stuff as the priest was telling them to get some thing or the other while Veer was looking at all the decorations. Ranvijay and Rishi were checking the gifts they were going to give to local people after the pooja, both in goodwill and charity.

All the girls were in taani's room, while Ashish and Swayam was in Rey's.

In Rey's room, Ashish knocked on the washroom door for the hundredth time, and shouted,

"Rey kya kar raha hai? Abhi tak change nahi hua tujhse, neeche jaana hai yr, pooja ka time hone vala hai."

He heard Rey groan from inside, "Just a minute!"

Swayam chuckled and said loudly, "Tera pooja pe ye haal hai, soch shaadi vale din tu kitna late karega."

Ashish sighed agreeing, "Haan, isne to dulhan se bhi zyada time lena hai tayaar hone mein."

They both heard Rey's sarcastic tone from inside, "Hahahah very funny!"

The duo snickered when Swayam said teasing Rey, "Umm Rey vese you know na gharwale muharat and all mein kitna maante hain, to soch agar tu shaadi vale din bhi late hua, fir to shaadi postpone karni padegi yrr."

Ashish laughed hearing Swayam when immediately the door opened and Rey came out dressed up for the ceremony and threw the wet towel at Swayam's smirking face making Ashish snicker louder, as he said,

"Ho gaya tum dono ka, pata nahi kese dost mile hain, log friends ki shaadi jaldi karwane mein help karte hain or tum dono postpone hone ki baat kar rahe ho."

Swayam groaned, throwing the used wet towel away with a grimace as Ashish rolled his eyes, "Ab tu hi hai jo late kar raha hai, hamari kya galti hai."

He heard Swayam say from behind, "Point!"

Rey ignored both of them and stood in front of the mirror to see how he was looking, he adjusted his sherwani and asked seeing his look, "Ye chhodo, am I looking fine?"

The duo now looked at him seriously, and Swayam said again teasingly, "Haan kurta achha lag raha hai, ab shakal ka kya hi kar sakte hain. Usko badalne ka to koi tareeka hai nahi."