Chapter- 14

Long chapter warning! But full Taareylicious update!

Enjoy taarey fans!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"To mujhe koi koi problem nahi hai. Aap tod sakte hai."

She said with a heavy voice, not even trusting her own self knowing it was a big fat lie. Her life won't be the same if he refuses to marry her. She would lose a big part of herself and this fact scared her. She was looking down, and Rey was gazing at her intensely wondering who is the girl standing in front of him and how she is so difficult to understand. Even by nw he knows that they have come so close that losing each other would destroy them still she pretended that she didn't know about this at all.

Holding her chin, he made her face him,

"To agar main tumhari life se chala jaunga, to tumhe koi farq nahi padega?"

Taani took a deep breath thinking how to answer him, she looked in his eyes and nodded in 'no' when Rey raised his brows,

"Sach?"

And immediately her answer changed from a no to a yes and she bobbed her ehad up and down sobbing,

"I .....I don't want to lose you. Mujhe farq padega, bahot farq padega. I won't be able to liv....."

She stopped feeling embarrassed in admitting this but he tugged her closer through her waist,

"Go on!"

Her heartb eats raised when his hand caressed her waist slightly and she said wimpering,

"I won't be able to live without you. Aapki aadat ho gayi hai mujhe, apke care ki, aapse baat karne ki, aapke sath hone ki, aapka hath pakadne ki, or main iss aadat ko badalna ni chahti. Main nahi reh paungi. Please Reyansh, sach mein, I never wanted to hurt you. I am sorry!"

She cried hard keeping her head on his chest hearing his heart pounding both in happiness and ecstatsy at her words and idirect confession. She was just so innocent for her own good. He never knew words could affect a person this much.

His one hand caressed her back while the other went to her head caressing her hair, he entwined his fingers in her locks caressing her scalp lightly closing his eyes and feeling her in the moment. He broke the hug making her face him, cupped her cheeks wiping the tears on her face before leaning down and kissing her forehead and the corner of her eyebrow. She closed her eyes in peace, at the feeling of his lips on her face.

He looked down at her innocent face that was looking up at him,

"And if I say I knew everything?"

She frowned looking confused,

"You did?"

He nodded saying,

"Yes, Naina heard your parents when they were giving money to the priest and she told all of us."

She asked with eyes widened,

"Fir bhi aap maan gaye shaadi ke liye?"

He replied to her keeping his forehead on hers,

"Yes, because I know ki in sab mein tumne kuch ni kiya. And I know ye ghar mein tum bhi khush ni ho, isliye we all wanted to bring you to our new home soon. But I feel so happy that you yourself came to me and told me everything, you don't know how happy that makes me, that you didn't hide anything from me."

She smiled when he caressed her cheeks and asked asked,

"Aap naraaz to nahi hai na?"

He denied but then said,