Chapter-28

Hey guys! Sorry, only single update today, coz my exams are going on. Hence there will be limited update this week as they would end on Thursday.

Do enjoy reading!!!! Another relation dynamic explored in this chapter!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The girls were gonna go for talking, when Taara paused for a second getting a text, she opened it and swa it was from Sanskar,

Taara, please meet me at the Infinity Mall in 15 mins, kuch bahot zaruri hai.

She frowned thinking what it must be that he was calling her there, she called everyone,

"Bhabhi! Vo mujhe kuch kaam hai,main chalti hun."

Ishita frowned saying, "Abhi se Taara, lunch to karke jao humare sath."

She denied shaking her head politely, "Koi nahi bhabhi, main khaa lungi. You guys enjoy, zaruri nahi hota to kabhi aap sab ke sath time spend miss nahi karti."

They all smiled, and Naina nodded, "Okay babe, kal college mein milte hain."

She nodded and left, while Swadhinta said huffing, slapping her forehead, "Ohho main to bhul hi gayi, mujhe Rey se na bahot zaruri kaam hai. Main karke aati hun, Taani tum bhi chalo."

Taani looked at her and before she could have said anything, the girl pulled her towards Rey's room, all the other girls giggled when Swadhinta discretely winked at them, telling them she'll handle it. They all shook their heads when Amna told Twinkle, "Twinkle, jao tum bhi rest karo ab, subah se ghum rahi ho."

The latter made a puppy face but none listened and Kanchi told her, "Ji bhabhi, aap jao, main aapke room mein juice leke aati hun."

She finally relented and Ishita helped her to her room, now only kanchi and Amna were left their with Naina, who told them, "Bhabhi, mujhe kuch assignments karne hai, even I am in room."

Amna nodded, "Okay baccha, lunch ready hote hi I'll call you."

Naina thanked her and kissing their cheeks hopped towards her room while the other two went to kitchen to see the status of lunch.

Here Swadhinta and Taani knocked on Rey's door and heard his deep baritone, "Come in."

They both entered inside and he smiled amused saying, "jee bhabhi?"

Taani was just standing there, when Swadhinta told him, "Vo Rey mujhe na tumse bahot zaruri kaam tha."

He said, glancing at Taani for a second, "Jee, boliye na bhabhi?"

She smiled and said, "Kaam bas ye hai, ki tumhe apni fiance ko company deni hai, jab tak hum sab neeche lunch dekhte hain. Okay...Bye!"

Taani's eyes widened while Rey smirked realising it was all his bhabhi's plan, before anyone of them could have said something, Swadhinta rushed out of the room making Rey chuckle and shake his head. Taani first looked at him shocked, then moving towards the door but before she could have exited, their dear bhabhi closed it and locked it from outside.

Taani tried to pull the door, "Bhabhi! Bhabhi......"

Rey was just looking at all this with amused smile, when Swadhinta said from outside mischievously, "Itni mehnat karne ki need nahi hai Taani, gate bahar se locked hai or iss time iss side ghar ke koi aayega bhi nahi. Araam se time spend karo, and Rey, khabardar kisi ko call karke help mangi to, main chali. Lunch time mein main khud aake khol dungi gate. Enjoyyyyy!"