Chapter-29

Hello people! I am so relieved that my exams ended today! Though I could only manage this one single chapter for the day, but I think since I won't be busy with exams now, Iw ould be able to update more.

Lats update had less taarey scene, so I think this update is gonna completely compensate the previous one! Hope you guys enjoy!!!

************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taarey were in Rey's room after Swadhinta locked them both inside, lying down on his bed. Rey was half lying with the support of all the cushions and pillows along with bed rest while Taani was lying horizontly with her head on his stomach. He was continuously caressing her hair strands, as she lied down with her eyes close enjoying the feel of his fingertips massaging her scalp. While he said, feeling the texture of her long, soft, luscious hair. He just loved them the most.

His heart pumped rapidly as he saw her long hair sprawled underneath her on the bed and some of them on his chest and lap. Her innocent face resting peacefully, her eyes closed as her lashes curtained her cheeks and her soft lips into a small relaxed smile.

Smiling, he caressed her cheeks and she squirmed a little, before turning still lying in the same position but her face towards him, as she kept her hand on his torso beside her head, opening her eyes. He smiled seeing her looking at him, she asked in a small voice,

"Kya hua?" Shaking his head, he remained silent, still admiring her and caressing her hair strands. Her dupatta was lying on the bed too carelessly beside her, he could see the outline of her chest as she laid down facing him and looked away for a second, not to make her conscious. And then again glanced at her face asking softly, "Did you like all your clothes? Or you want some changes in them?"

She denied shaking her head, "I loved every outfit. They are perfect!"

He grinned, when she said amused, "I still can't believe that you told mumma on her face that her choice isn't good. I am sure she is still in shock."

He chuckled humourlessly, "She called for it, why did she think I would let her dominate you in front of me? She needed that message not to mess with you anymore."

She just hummed when Rey sighed, "Did you feel bad.........after all she is still...your mother?"

She said honestly, knowing she doesn't need to hide it from him, "Honestly speaking, haan mujhe bura lagta hai jab papa ya unke bare mein kuch galat bola jata hai, ya someone talks disrespectfully to them. Jese bhi hain, they are still my parents, I can't see them going through insults and disrespect."

He sighed, feeling bad and said feeling guilty, not for talking to Sheetal like that but because Taani felt bad, "I am really sorry, I didn't realise, agar tum chahti ho to I'll apologise to them."

She looked at him surprised, he hated her parents, he hated them the most still he was ready to apologise to them because of her. She wondered what she did to deserve this wonderful man in front of her, holding his hand and embracing it on her chest while he tried not to focus on how her skin brushed against his hand, she said,

"Nahi Reyansh, mene aapko sach isliye nahi bataya taki main aapse unko sorry bulwa saku, I was just being honest. But aapko kabhi meri wajah se unse maafi maangne ki zarurat nahi hai, specially when you aren't at fault. I know it was her fault, we receive what we send out, if people disrespect them, there's a reason behind it. It's their actions. As much as I hate to say this, they are getting what they deserve. You don't ever need to apologize to them for anything and put yourself down, mujhe bilkul achha nahi lagega agar bina aapki galti ke bhi you'll bow down in front of my parents because of me."