Chapter-30

Hello guys! Here's the update for today, do read the note at the end of the chapter!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"Taani, ye vali ring dekho.........."

Twinkle said forwarding a ring towards Taarey, who were sitting in the living room with Kanchi's team of designers looking at the engagement rings collection and other couples were looking at jewelry for the wedding. Kanchi is one of the top jewelry designers in India and overseas, her gems and jewels famous over the world and various top celebrities has endorsed her brand, hence, since her brand started she was the one who designed the jewelry and accessories for everyone. Now, even taarey's marriage jewelry, bangles and every single adornment was designed by her and belonged to her most beautiful and trendy collections.

Taani looked at the gold rose ring that was made like a flower and had a diamond on top, the ring was beautiful but was too over-the-top for Taani's liking. She looked at it with a pout, before saying,

"Bhabhi, bahot sundar hai, but coz mujhe roz peheni hai ring, I was thinking for something sleek and sober."

Twinkle nodded in understanding, everyone was helping Taarey while looking for jewelry themselves too. Msihkat and Sanskar were busy with the kids playing with them. The elders (Harsh, Rajni, Rajesh, Vandana, Ranvijay, Avantika, Rishi and Gauri) were busy selecting sets and pieces for their kids as they would give all their daughter-in-laws including Taani and their sons as gifts in Taarey's wedding. Kanchi was busy helping everyone, telling them about the pieces and all. Taarey were looking at rings, Karan helped Amna in selecting a small sleek pendant for Harshali as they wanted to give her something while Veer helped Ishita in choosing something for herself. Swadhinta and Twinkle were helping Taarey while Siddharth and Adarsh pulled Naina's legs as she was looking at something for herself. Rey sighed going through the catalogue, when Taani's eyes caught something, it was a set of couple rings intricately designed like woven strands making spirals and infinities and had a solitaire on top of the ladies ring while the men's were simple.

She stopped Rey holding his arm, "Reyansh, ye dekhiye, ye kitni achhi hai na. Simple and beautiful."

He stopped and looked at the set she pointed, even some of the family members surrounding them too looked and all smiled seeing the rings, even Rey seemed to like it,

"Yep, these are perfect!"