Chapter-41

Hi everyone! Sorry, I know I disappeared but I had fever...........I still have fever in fact, but its coming down. I could only manage one chapter, hope you guys liked it. Real story starts soon, and as I said it would be different from other arranged marriage stories, it would not be the same cliche shying couple and all, with just romance. It would have everything talking from stuff relevant to today's scenario, career importance and how it would be a part of Taarey's fairytale. Hope you guys find this chapter interesting as I brought one thing that should be most important for a newly married couple!

Enjoy reading!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The Next Morning!

The sunlight entered the room, deciding to wake up the couple from their peaceful slumber. Taarey were still sleeping with his arms wrapped around her tightly, and their legs entangled with her back to his chest. She was cuddling closer to him, making his face nuzzle her head and hairs from back. Their naked frames were just covered with the white sheet, plastering underneath the duvet.

The light fell on his face, scrunching his eyelids he groaned softly before nuzzling his head more into her hair and sighing sleeping again, unaware of how his arms and hold tightened around her. Taani felt herself being squeezed in somebody's arms, light falling on her face and a groan, all of them disturbing her peaceful sleep.

She yawned, trying to move but his arms didn't even let her move an inch, making her frown. She slowly opened her eyes feeling stuck, and was greeted with a unfamiliar room, and surroundings. She was busy looking around the room, when she heard another groan, and a head being nuzzled in her neck from behind. her breath stuck finally gaining all her senses back feeling warm breath falling on her naked shoulder and a hand on her naked chest, along with her bare form plastered to another one.

Tilting her head back, she came across her husband's face who was sleeping, embracing her tightly as if she would run away from him. he was holding her like his most priced possession. She smiled softly feeling a blush creeping up her face, remembering the events of last night. She just couldn't believe all of that took place.

But as she squirmed her sore body, it was all enough to give her proof of the passionate night they both spent. As she was remembering every moment, her whole face was turning redder and she finally stopped, not able to face her own thoughts as they replayed events of the night before.

She tried to remove his hand without disturbing his sleep but he groaned pulling her closer if possible, sighing she tried again and after the umpteenth time he finally removed his hand turning on his back and dozing off again. Shaking her head and giggling, she tried sitting only to wince loudly feeling the sore pain in between her legs and lower belly. Still, with loads of difficulty, she sat on the bed and cursed her decision of getting up seeing the state of the room. Her and his clothes were sprawled around the whole room, complaining of how the duo ditched them, her heels and his shoes were lying at far ends, while all her jewelry too sprawled on the vanity upside down. she blushed more if that was even possible thinking,

Shitt! Ye sab..sab humne....

She looked at Rey, who was sleeping peacefully, a smile coming on her face seeing his extremely tired face. Not wanting to break his slumber, she caressed his head just a little, before bending down and kissing his forehead softly. Her lips curled up seeing him smiling recognising her touch even in sleep.

Wrapping herself in the duvet, and trying to ignore the numbness in her legs and soreness in her lower body, she got up and walked towards the washroom. Her eyes widened seeing the washroom decorated too just like there bedroom, just the candles were now fully blown off. Shaking her head, she stood in front of the mirror, and dropped the duvet. She wasn't ready for what she saw, her whole body filled was flushed with his lovebites, her cheeks turned red seeing herself. Quickly doing her business, and bringing her clothes from the cupboard, she took a hot shower and dressed up in a deep red saree.