He was the one // Wilbur soot...

By beckersonthefish

Y/N is best friends with Tommyinnit. Once she is introduced to Wilbur Soot her life changes drastically. But... More

Introduction
Tickets
Explanations
Waterpark
Sleepover
Planning and Problems
Dirty Little Secrets
Gone
Hospital
Over
Dairy
Visit
It's time
An idea
Oh Girl It's You
Sandwiches
Swimming holes and smores
Midnight swims
Your gorgeous
Skimming Stones
Traffic Lights
Elenia
Spaghetti
Police Station
Ice skating
Coffee Shop
The Park
Vanilla Cupcakes
Popcorn
Party
Used To It
-E
P.S.
Beer Bottles
Home
Guitar lessons
Lyrics
Christmas tree
Mr. Green
Fucking Karen
Snowballs
Ferris Wheel
Food fight
Merry Christmas
Picnic
Dancing In The Rain
Jackbox
Gambling
Laser Tag
Drunk Secrets
Breaking the internet
Dinner
Goodbye
Happiest Place On Earth
Mickey and Friends
Home Home
Your New Boyfriend
A Date It Is
The Truth
Parents
Walks and Wrestling
Karaoke
Unknown number
Isolation
Lavenders
He was the one
Aftermath
Ending notes

The Icing On The Cake

6.1K 128 538
By beckersonthefish

TW// MENTIONS OF MURDER, GROOMING, MANIPULATION

"Y/N, Y/N, we're home" I heard Wilbur whisper softly.

My eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal we were in fact in the driveway. I opened the car door and struggle to get out. My legs had fallen asleep so walking was difficult. Wilbur saw me wobbling around so he quickly wrapped his arm around my back to stabilize me. I eventually got feeling back in my legs and he let go.

We made our way into the house and we were met with the boys in a massive fort with disco lights lighting up the room.

"Ohh welcome back you two lovebirds," Said Niki nervously.

"What the fuck" I said.

"I tried to stop them but I mean, they're them" Niki tried to explain.

"Why would you do this without me?" I finished.

Niki's face went from nervous to confused as I rushed over to the fort and opened the door.

The boys looked worried at first but they soon turned into looks of happiness.

"Whos disco light is this and why have we never used it?" I asked.

"It's mine" Ranboo replied.

"So your not mad at us for making a huge mess?" Tubbo said.

"I mean as long as you guys clean it up I don't care," I said exiting the fort.

"Well it looks like they had fun," Wilbur said as I walked back over to where the two were standing.

"Niki, you're staying the night right?" I asked.

"I mean if it's ok with you two," She said.

"Of course, you're welcome to stay anytime, we brought a new pull-out bed in one of the offices you can sleep on," I explained.

"Well it's getting kind of late, I'm gonna head to bed," Wilbur said.

"Wil it's only like 9:30," I said surprised.

"I know, I know, but I'm fucking exhausted." He said.

"Ok goodnight" I replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled and made his way upstairs.

"Are you tired orr..."

"Absolutely not, I have a little too much energy," Niki said.

"We should make a cake" I suggested.

Niki nodded at the idea and we went into the kitchen. I pulled out all of the ingredients and set them on the table. Niki grabbed the recipe book from the cupboard and opened it to the correct page. We decided on doing a simple chocolate cake. We poured all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mixed them with the wet ingredients trying to make a minimal amount of mess. We ended up getting quite a bit of flour on our clothes and on the floor but apart from that, we stayed pretty clean.

Once the mixture was ready I grabbed a spoon for each of us and dipped it in the mixture to taste it. It tasted phenomenal and I could have easily eaten the rest of it but decided that it probably wasn't the best idea.

After putting the cake in the tin and setting it in the oven we sat at the table and talked.

"So how did the date go?" Nikia sked.

"It was amazing, the food was really nice," I said, leaving out the part where I thought I was being watched.

Niki could tell something was off though,

"I know you're not telling me something, but if you're not comfortable talking about I'm not going to push you. I am always here for you." Niki said, instantly comforting me.

"I just felt like I was being watched the whole time. I was very paranoid. I feel like it ruined the date. And I'm probably overthinking it." I rambled.

"Hey it's ok, you didn't ruin the date, and it's ok to be paranoid, especially now that you have thousands of people watching you," Niki said calmly.

I calmed down and thanked her. We continued talking and after about 10 minutes we were interrupted by the oven beeping. We walked over to it and pulled out the cake. It looked delicious.

"It's getting quite late now, maybe we could let it cool overnight and decorate it tomorrow," Niki suggested.

I nodded in agreement and took her to the office she was staying. I pulled out the bed and hugged her goodnight.

I went upstairs and got dressed in my pajamas. I got in bed next to Wilbur and as soon as I laid down Wilbur wrapped his arm around my waist and mumbled a quiet goodnight.

Finally, a sleep-in. I woke up by myself. No one screaming or dumping water on my head like usual. I got up and checked my phone. Nothing new. I went downstairs a saw everyone sitting at the table eating breakfast. Or lunch? I was like 1 so probably lunch.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Wilbur said.

"Why'd you let me sleep in?" I asked.

"You looked very peaceful, I didn't have the heart to wake you up," Wilbur said.

I joined them at the table and stole some of Tommy's chicken nuggets.

"Hey" he shouted, trying to slap my hand away.

I popped the chicken nuggets in my mouth and walked away.

"Niki we still need to finish this cake," I said.

"Ohhh yes," She said excitedly, getting out of her chair.

We gathered the ingredients for icing and began mixing it up. We decided on doing simple buttercream.

Once it was done we dyed it F/C and it was stuck in piping bags.

"Can we help?" Tommy asked.

"Absolutely not, I want this cake to look good," I said quickly.

"Fuck you," Tommy said while flipping us off.

--Small time skip--

The cake was finally iced and it looked amazing. We found some sprinkles that we used to top it off.

"Y/N, Y/N!" Wilbur said running into the kitchen.

"What?" I said worriedly.

"Our song already hit 1 million streams on Spotify," Wilbur said excitedly.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. I grabbed my phone from the counter and opened Twitter to thank everyone. Twitter opened on the trending page and the first thing I saw was Y/N neg. Then I saw a post that I wish I had never seen at the top of my timeline.

Anthony.Josh

This is a very serious tweet regarding streamer Y/N and some of the fucked things she's done. So please continue with caution.

I have known Y/N and her family for a very long time now. Long enough to know that Y/N isn't the wholesome, kind, and caring person she is on the internet. Y/N has done so many bad things that I will not be able to list them all but I will list the ones that have affected other people and the ones that will show the person she truly is. First of all, I would like to say that she has lied to all of you. Wilbur and Y/N are in fact dating and have been for a while. Not only has she lied but she is also going to hurt Wilbur. She is using him for his wealth and fame and it shows. She used him to buy the house they are currently living in. She is also using Tubbo and Tommy to pay for the house. Y/N has had many hookups and boyfriends in the past. She is not a trustworthy person. Every boyfriend she had ever had she has cheated on and used for her own satisfaction. She is most likely going to do the same to Wilbur. She is using all her friends for clout and money. She also groomed Tommy when he was younger. Y/N met Tommy when she was around 17 and he was around 13/14. She manipulated him and used him for his money. You may know last year she moved out and moved in with her friends. This is very incorrect. Once her family found out what she was doing they kicked her out immediately. For revenge she got her parents thrown in jail for no reason. One more thing you must know is Y/N is a murderer. When she was younger, she had a little brother. She was jealous that her brother was getting more of her parent's attention so she did what she thought was right and got rid of him. She told her parents that he fell and she couldn't do anything to help. Y/N is a very fucked person that does not deserve her platform and it must be taken away immediately. Please help me bring justice to the people she has hurt.

A/N:

1424 words.

Y'all I have no idea how to write hate tweets so that's why it kind of sucks but oh well. Thank you all so much for the support on this story I really didn't expect it to do so well. I love you all so much and DON'T FORGET TO EAT, DRINK, TAKE YOUR MEDS, AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.<3

Also, I have decided I am going to write the Tommy fic but updates will be very slow until this fic is finished as this one is my main priority. I also don't know whether I want the reader to live in the UK or New Zealand. I know the obvious answer would be the UK, but almost every Tommy fic is set in the UK and I think it would be cool to share some of the New Zealand culture and be able to branch out a little more. I'm not sure so y'all give me suggestions. But once again I am rambling so goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 30
Wilbur Soot x !femreader ~ You thought you couldn't find anymore love in the world. You thought all the songs about love were wrong. You were broken...
282K 7.1K 27
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ; two best friends, hope taylor and wilbur soot, try to come to terms with new, different and overwhelming feelings. ❝ from the mome...
484K 19.2K 21
TommyInnit x Fem OC ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ - when a seemingly awful donation brings them together. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "You need to stop apologizing for things you...
624K 17K 24
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... ⌞ ° • + • °...