Spaghetti

TW// MILD PANIC ATTACK

I felt my breathing get heavier and faster. This can't be happening. I don't want this to be happening. I heard Wilbur burst into my room.

"Y/N what's going on? Why did you end so quickly."

"Phone" Was all I could say.

He ran picked my phone up off of the floor where I dropped it. I watched his eyes scan over the message multiple times before looking at me.

"Everything is going to be ok. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." He assured. He opened his arms and engulfed me in one of his warm hugs. I felt safe in his arms. As if nothing could hurt me. We just stood there until I had calmed down. I heard the door open and saw the two boys walk in looking worried.

"Is everything ok?" Tubbo asked.

"Everything is fine boys, just had a bit of a scare," I said to help calm them down a little bit.

"I think it's about time to have dinner" Wilbur suggested.

We all nodded in agreement.

"I was thinking we could all make spaghetti and meatballs together," I said.

"That'll be a disaster but I'm down," Wilbur said.

"Sure!" Tommy and Tubbo said together.

We all walked into the kitchen but Tommy stopped me before we could get there.

"If she does any funny business tell me and I help you sort it out," He said angrily.

He must've known Elenia had something to do with this.

"Thanks, Tommy but everything will be ok" I assured.

We both walked into the kitchen and I got the ingredients out.

"Wilbur your on spaghetti and you two boys are on meatballs. I'm doing the sauce." I instructed.

The boys got their respective ingredients and started on their own things. I could hear Tommy shouting at Tubbo telling him to do all sorts of unnecessary things and Wilbur was asking a fuck ton of questions about how to cook the spaghetti and how to turn the oven on. Once the boys were on the right track I started on the sauce. I had made it so many times it was pretty much muscle memory at this point.

 All the food was prepared and I told the boys to set the table. I plated all the food and it actually looked pretty nice. I topped it off with some herbs and set the plate on the table.

The boys looked at the food ravenously. We all started eating in silence. The food was amazing. The meatballs were slightly burnt but apart from that, it was really good.

"Why have I been cooking alone this whole time when you all could have been helping" I laughed.

We all finished our food and I told Tommy and Wilbur to do the dishes. They reluctantly gathered all of the plates and took them to the sink. I went to sit on the couch with Tubbo. My stomach felt a little uneasy after eating nearly a whole plate of food but I ignored it. We talked about streaming and an upcoming lore stream Tubbo had for the Dream SMP. I got to learn more about the characters and it was a lot more interesting than I thought.

The boys finally finished the dishes and joined us on the couch. They sat down and had an interesting conversation about how ridiculously stupid anteaters are and how Tommy said he would use frogs to take over the world.

The doorbell suddenly rang. I looked at everyone confused.

"Are we expecting anyone or did anyone order anything?"

"I don't think so," Tubbo said.

The other two boys shook their heads. I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and there was standing someone I was not expecting.

A/N

609 Words

Really short filler chapter I'm sorry. I hope you are all having an amazing morning/day/night. You are all appreciated and loved. You deserve so much and I am so proud of you. <3