Your New Boyfriend

--Time skip (One week)--

Ranboos room had finally been set up and it was looking really nice. It definitely took a long time. Especially after Tubbo broke the shelf we ordered and we had to wait for another one.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. They weren't a males hands so I turned around confused.

There right in front of me stood Niki.

"Niki my beloved," I said excitedly, engulfing her in a hug.

"Woah Woah, you only saw me like a week ago," She said returning the hug.

"I know but it was a very long week" I replied.

"Well, I'm here because Wilbur told me you were freaking about releasing your song today so I thought I would come over and support you guys" She explained.

Oh, shoot. I completely forgot about that. Well, time to panic again.

"Awww, Niki!!" I said. "Thank you so much"

My hands started to shake a little out of nervousness. Niki noticed and took them in her own. She rubbed her thumb over my knuckles to help calm me down.

"It's all right, everyone is going to love it" She reassured.

This helped slightly but the pounding in my chest didn't calm down.

Just then Wilbur came downstairs.

"Hey, Niki. Oh Y/N are you ok" He said coming over quickly.

"Yea, just a little nervous," I said.

"It's going to be ok I am right here, Niki is here and Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo are all here for you too He said.

My heart melted at his words.

"We should stream to keep your mind off it" Niki suggested.

"We could release the song during the stream if you want" Wilbur suggested.

I nodded at the idea and we went into Wilbur's streaming office. He set up the stream and we all got into frame.

"What's up chat. Today we have Niki and Y/N and we have a little surprise for you later" Wilbur said while grinning.

Chat was freaking out about another possible meetup.

"What should we do today?"

Chat was suggesting things such as media share, Dream SMP, Bedwars, and Q&A.

"I like the idea of a Q&A," Wilbur said.

Me and Niki nodded and Wilbur turned on text to speech.

It started out with easy questions like 'What's your favourite colour, and what is your favourite animal' but after a while of questions like that chat started asking more deep questions. Ones we would be talking about for 10 minutes.

Nova has donated $15

Are you and Y/N going out?

I looked at Wil and he looked at me.

"No me and Y/N are just friends, thank you for the 15," He said trying to change the topic.

Even though we discussed not sharing our relationship with the internet just yet those words still stung. Yes he's my boyfriend, and yes we like each other, but hearing those words come from him hurt. A lot.

I brushed it off and continued answering questions.

Julius69 has donated $30

What's the surprise you were talking about earlier?