Jackbox

I was awoken to someone lightly shaking me. I slowly open my eyes to see Wilbur smiling at me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked barely awake.

"You have a stream with an in an hour you should probably get ready," Wilbur explained.

I slowly got up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I kissed Wilbur on the forehead and went upstairs to get ready. I wouldn't be streaming so I didn't bother to put on much too makeup and I choose a comfy outfit. We were playing Jackbox. I didn't know who would be playing I just knew Karl was hosting it. Wilbur brought up some toast as I was setting up and I thanked him.

I joined the VC and took note of everyone in the call

Karl, Quackity, Dream, Sapnap, George, Niki, Jack Manifold.

I smiled seeing a lot of my close friends in the call. I greeted everyone and got an array of different hello's and hi's back. Karl started the stream and introduced everyone. I was excited to play. I had played jackbox with a few of these people before so I was very excited. We started with quiplash. As expected there was a lot of cum and Sapnaps mom related answers but there were a few that had me on the floor laughing.

Partway through the stream Copper bounced into my room and jumps on my lap.

"Y/N what's going on?" George asked.

"My dog Copper just jumped onto my lap," I said.

The entire call erupted into a chorus of gasps and aws.

"When did you get a dog Y/N," Niki asked.

"Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy got it for me for Christmas," I said.

"Awww" I heard at least three different people say.

"Y/N my entire chat is just aww's" Karl laughed.

Copper settled down and fell asleep on my lap. I scratched behind his ears and carried on playing.

We carried on the stream for another 3 hours. It was one of the most fun streams I had done in ages. After the stream, we all stayed in VC for a while.

"What type of dog is Copper?" Jack asked.

"A German Sheppard and my legs are now numb because he fell asleep on them about 3 hours ago." I laughed.

Sapnap had to leave after about half an hour saying he had to pack for a trip and Dream left because he wanted to get some sleep.

"We should all meet up one day" Quackity suggested.

"Oh yes that would be so fun" Niki agreed.

We all stayed in VC together for a little while talking about a meetup but after a while, I decided to leave. I said my goodbyes and left the call. Remembering the weight on my legs I looked down at Copper and sighed. I didn't want to wake him up but I wanted to get downstairs. Carefully, I picked him up and moved him to my bed. Luckily he somehow didn't wake up and I made my way downstairs.

"How was the stream?" Wil asked once he saw me.

"It was good," I replied, sitting next to him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. I smiled and leaned into his touch. It was always so comforting.

"Y/N do you want to go to laser tag with me next Tuesday?" Wil asked.

" Aww is Wilbur asking me out again" I teased.

His cheeks went pink and I smiled.

"Of course I'll go to laser tag with you Wilbur," I said.

His smile widened and he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

Wilbur's pov while Y/N was streaming

I got the notification that Karl was streaming and smiled. She had been hyped for this stream for a few days now. Tommy joined me in the fort.

"We should probably clean this up," He said.

I agreed and got up, grabbing some blankets.

Tubbo and Ranboo came in and helped us pack up the fort. When we were finally finished Ranboo and Tubbo went off to stream.

"Soo how was the date?" Tommy asked.

"It was good" I smiled remembering the events of last night.

"Did you kissss?" Tommy teased drawing out the s.

I felt the heat rise quickly to my face.

"Yes," I mumbled.

Tommy's eyes widened and he grinned.

"Ohh la la Wilburs got a girlfriend" He sang.

My heart dropped at the word girlfriend.

"No Tommy, she's not my girlfriend, I still don't know if I'm ready yet" I explained.

Tommy's expression dropped a little.

"It's ok Wilbur take things as slow as you need but please don't hurt her, she clearly trusts you a lot, and I couldn't stand to see her in the state she was in a year ago," Tommy said.

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her Tommy she means too much to me" I replied.

Tommy patted me on the back and left the room.

I like Y/N so much but am I ready for another relationship?

A/N

790 words.

Sorry for the small chapter I'm a bit tired. But thank you all so much for 42k reads!!! I love you all so much and don't forget YALL ARE VALID AS FUCK AND YOU ARE APPRECIATED. Don't forget to eat, drink, take your meds, and have a good night's sleep. <3.