He was the one

A/N: PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU WANT A LIST OF TRIGGER WARNINGS DM ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU A LIST. STAY SAFE <3

One day

I woke up to an empty bed. Wilbur must have already gone downstairs. Was today the day? The last day?

I looked at the phone debating on whether to call the police. Anthony's words circled in my mind. "Oh you can do that Y/N but your parents have many, many friends that know about this plan who can take care of it if I end up in prison," I knew my parents had lots of friends but the fact that they had been planning this made me sick to my stomach. Calling the police wouldn't do anything. They would get Anthony but that leaves however many other people who know about this left to finish the job.

I went downstairs trying to think of a solution and I saw the boys getting ready to go somewhere.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"We need to get the boys some streaming equipment, they want to go to the beach and stream but they don't have the right gear, will you be ok here or do you want to come?" Wilbur explained.

I debated my options and ended up choosing to stay home. The boys left and I was alone with my thoughts. Probably not the best decision I've made.

I sat down on the couch and thought about every possible outcome. There weren't many. Either I die and my friends live, or I live and I have to live with my friends' deaths for the rest of my life. I didn't want either of those. I tried my best to think of a way out of this but nothing came to mind.

I ran upstairs to get my phone and I called the police. I knew this wouldn't do much but knowing Anthony was in jail and not able to hurt my friends made me feel slightly better.

I explained the situation to the police, but I didn't tell them about the other people involved. I didn't know who they were and Anthony sure as hell wouldn't tell the police. The police said they'll do their best to find him.

As soon as I got off the phone I saw a message pop up on my screen.

You fucked up

How the hell did he know I called the police. I started panicking. Now what? I knew what I had to do but I didn't want to. I had so many new friends and supporters. I had a family who actually loved me. I had a boyfriend. I know Wilbur would be heartbroken. Tommy would be a complete mess.

I didn't want to think about it. I just had to do it. Nervously I walked downstairs grabbed some paper and a pen and began writing. With every word I wrote more tears streamed down my face, some falling onto the paper, staining it. Once I was finished I left the paper on the table and shakily walked upstairs.

I wasn't ready for this. I still had so much more I wanted to do. I wanted to meet up with everyone again. To sing with Karl and Quackity. Make more music with Wilbur. To be able to finally live. But I couldn't. Things had been good for too long.

I walked into the bathroom and opened the cupboard. I saw the razor on the bottom shelf and grabbed it.

No. I couldn't end it like this. I couldn't leave Wilbur with just a note. I picked up my phone and I pressed on his contact. It rang for a few seconds and he picked up.

"Hey Y/N we are just leaving now, we'll be home in about 15 minutes." I heard Wilbur say.

I sniffled and tried to talk but my throat closed.

"Y/N are you ok?" Wilbur asked.

"Wilbur I-" I tried saying.

"Y/N what's wrong?" He asked, growing more worried by the second.