An idea

It had been a few days since I told Wilbur everything. He was so understanding and he made sure I was ok.

We were all sat on the couch watching a random movie when an idea popped into my mind.

"Hey guys we should go camping"

The boys looked at me, all with different expressions. Tubbo looked excited, Wilbur looked confused, and Tommy looks straight up disgusted.

"That would be so much fun," Tubbo said.

"Umm, what!? Camping is for pussies" Tommy shouted.

"What the heck are you talking about? Surviving in the woods, swimming in the lakes, it's super cool. I went camping every year before." I stopped suddenly. "Before I was 6"

Tommy huffed in annoyance and Wilbur looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"What about your leg?"

"My leg is fine. I can walk, I just use the crutches so you don't bug me."

"All right it sounds like a plan then"

I hopped off the couch excitedly. "We leave in a week," I said before skipping off to my room. I turned on my PC and decided to go live. I had started streaming 2 days ago and with the help of the boys, I had already gained a following of just over 100k people. I pressed the go-live button and saw the viewers starting to roll in. By the time I had about 13k viewers, I switched from my starting soon screen to the Minecraft loading screen.

"Welcome to the stream chat, today we will be doing some chill Minecraft on my hardcore world."

I loaded up my world and started by mining for a bit answering some questions chat had.

"Why did you decide to start streaming?" I read aloud. "Well as most of you know I live with some of my best friends Wilbur, Tubbo, and the child, Tommy. So I decided to stream to help pay for the house, but I had been wanted to stream for a long time before that but I never could because my family never supported me." I explained simply.

"OH chat that reminds me. I know I only just started streaming but there will be no streams from next Wednesday for about a week as I am going camping" I said.

I saw chat spamming pog and hope you have fun and it made me smile knowing I have a small but supportive community. I carried on streaming for the next 2 hours before Wilbur called me down for dinner. I said goodbye to everyone and put on a jumper and headed downstairs.

I saw Wilbur had made chicken parmesan and it looked delicious. I sat at the table and picked up my fork. I got a little bit of food and put it in my mouth. It was so good. I dug in being careful to not eat too much. I still didn't want to put on too much weight. I had finished about 3/4 of the food before excusing myself. Tommy and Wilbur looked at me worried.

"I'm just going to the living room," I said.

Their faces relaxed and they finished off their meals. I went to the couch and scrolled through tik tok for a bit. I saw a funny edit of Tommy being mercilessly murdered by people on the SMP. It made me laugh a lot harder than it should have. A while later Wilbur joined me on the couch. He sat next to me and turned on the Tv.

"Thank you" he whispered softly.

I turned to him slightly confused.

"Thank you for what?"

"For eating. I know it's hard at the moment but it will get better I promise"

I looked at him and smiled. I turned back to focus on the Tv. I felt a weight on my hand that was resting on my thigh. I looked down and saw Wilbur's hand. He started drawing little shapes around my knuckles and on the back of my palm. I looked back to the Tv with red dusting my cheeks. It made butterflies erupt in my stomach. We continued to watch the show that was on occasionally laughing at how bad the jokes were. The whole time Wilbur's had stayed on mine tracing out little shapes. It was really relaxing and I started getting more tired by the minute. My head eventually rested on his shoulder and I drifted to sleep.

Wilbur POV

I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked over and sure enough, it was Y/N. I smiled and butterflies fluttered around my stomach. Of course, Tommy and Tubbo walked in just in time to see my giddy smile.

"Someone's got a cruuuush" sung Tommy.

I flipped him off before he and Tubbo ran upstairs. I got into a more comfortable position and wrapped my arms around Y/N's torso. I rested her head on my chest and my head on her head. I drifted to sleep thinking of how much fun we were going to have next week.

A/N

843 words.

I'm so sorry this is a short chapter. It deleted itself 3 times before finally working and by then I was sick of re-writing everything. You are loved and I am proud of you for being here. <3