The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy

6.5K 248 51
By TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~

It has been two weeks since Ethan was away in prison for good, two weeks feeling relieved that he wasn't still out there harming other women, two weeks since we left Hawaii. Malia and I became really close friends, she ended up staying with her family, explaining to them where she's been all this time and me, well I was enjoying my role as a nanny.

Alister's birthday was coming up and he was really excited and I was too, I hardly saw Atticus around, he said he had a lot of work stuff going on so I just brushed it off but everything ran smoothly.

"So how was your week Miss Stone." Miss Lola asked me, I also got a therapist, to help me release all the traumatic burden that I've been carrying around for some time, I have Atticus to thank for this.

"My week was, relaxing." I told her breathing in and out with a soft smile on my face, I couldn't help it with how happy I am. She smiled and wrote something down before raising her head to look at me.

"And-how are you mentally grasping that your ex boyfriend is in prison for his crimes?"

"I mean, how would you feel Miss Lola?" I asked her chuckling. "It's this unexplainable happiness, I feel like the air is more clear, I've been released." I told her smiling brightly then covering my mouth.

"I'm sorry."

"Never apologize for your happiness." She said smiling and I smiled back.

"Yay-look at me-ha-I'm happy!" I said throwing my hand up in the air before laughing, I felt like a child.

"How's your relationship with Alister?"

"He's a great kid, has so much potential to be a great young man one day, I adore him." I said talking about Alister.

"And his father, how's the relationship with his father." She said and I thought about Atticus. We weren't together, we just had occasional sex, a peck here a peck there but that was it.
I'm shocked I never brought the question up but I guess I don't want to complicate things. Come to think of it, is he still sleeping with other women, I mean we're not together but it was still a concern.

"Miss Stone? Was it a sensitive topic?" She asked with raised brow.

"Um-no- we are just fine." I told her smiling and she stared at me before turning to jot down something.

"What are your plans for the day?"

"I don't know yet Miss Lola but I guess living right is the best thing I can do right now and more days, weeks, months and years to come." I answered positively and she smiled before putting a sticker on my chart.

She was a sweet old lady and I loved that she made me feel comfortable by listening to my problems and trying to help where ever she can.

"Same time tomorrow Miss Stone." She said and I nodded before getting up. I was still thinking about what she said earlier about Atticus and it had me puzzled.
I got into the car and drove home, at the stop light, I lightly bobbed my head to the music while I waited. The woman in the car next to me looked at me as if I were mad and I wind my window down to speak to her.

"I'm alive! I'm not dead! I'm happy!" I screamed at her and her eyes widened even more but the light turned green and I drove off.

I arrived home to see Alister playing in the yard with the maids' children.
I stepped into the house and went straight to the kitchen. I took an apple out and sat on the kitchen island.

I heard the door open and shut and my head turn into Atticus's direction. He was on the phone speaking to someone in French. He mouthed Good afternoon to me before he switched back to French, he went into the fridge and took a water bottle out and continued quarreling with someone on the phone.

He placed his bag down and came to stand between my legs, resting his free hand there, gently rubbing my thighs. I rubbed my hand on his chest, and his hand raised to my waist pulling me in closer.

I give his lips a small peck and then I started kissing his neck. I pulled away and he held my chin raising it up to look at him while he continued arguing with the person on the phone, it was probably a normal conversation but he sounded upset.

He smashed our lips together and started kissing me like he was hungry, he pulled away from me to answer the person and then his head was in the crook of my neck again.
I took my shirt off so that I was in my bra alone and he watched me carefully barely focusing on a word the person was saying.

I pushed myself up onto the island more and took my panties off before throwing it at him, he caught them and took a long pleasing sniff off it before placing it in his pants pocket.

I threw myself back slightly on the counter and spread my legs for him and slowly slid my fingers inside my core, moaning out loud.

He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes as he tried to focus on the conversation on the phone.
I start speeding up, making my moans even louder and he just couldn't help himself.

"Je te parlerai plus tard." [I'll talk to you later] he said before hanging up.
I sat up and he picked me up off the counter and started kissing me. I wrapped my legs and arms  around him. He took me up to the room and slammed the door before throwing me on the bed.
He took his shirt off, and unbuckled his pants before reaching for a condom.
He leaned over to kiss me again before raising to put the condom on. He pulled me closer to him and flipped me over on the bed, so that he was seeing my back.

His dick slipped into me and I let out a loud pleasing moan before he continued to thrust hard in me.

....

We lay on the bed side by side, just staring into space, his fingers traced little shapes on my body and we were there in silence until I decided to speak.

"What are we Atticus?" I said and he stopped tracing the shapes as if he dreaded the question.

"What do you mean?" He said but I know he knew what I meant, I sat up and pulled the sheet across my naked body because I know he'd draw me in to have sex again just to avoid the question.

"Are we together or just fucking." 

"We're just-fucking." He said without hesitation and I pressed my lips together.

"Okay." I said pulling the sheet away from him, exposing his dick, which was not pleasing right now.

"Louisa-Louisa wait." He said getting off the bed and getting his boxers. I walked out of his room following shortly behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"We're not together, so I shouldn't stay in bed cuddled up with you." I said rudely and he was taken aback.

"Wait-Louisa I thought you knew this was just a fuck thing." He said his eyes widening realizing how that sounded.

"So I'm just a fuck thing now, OH GREAT!" I said turning to leave.

"That came out wrong." He said pleading with me.

"No I think it came out just right."

"Louisa, you thought this was a relationship?"

"Yes Atticus, I thought it was but it's good to know I'm just for sex."

"No, no Louisa. You're not just for sex, I care about you."

"Clearly not enough to be in a relationship with me."

"I don't do relationships, do we need to be in a relationship for you to know that I care?!" He shouted at me and I pressed my lips together.

"So you're saying you still sleep with other women?"

"They are not nearly as great as you are."

"Oh my gosh Atticus!" I screamed at him before walking into my room and slamming the door.

...

"And then he says 'I thought you knew this was a fuck thing' like am I just for sex?! How disrespectful can men be?What if I had told him that he was just my fuck thing?!" I said ranting on to Miss Lola.

"So you decided to pop the question I asked you yesterday and you did not like the answer I see?"

"He is so infuriating, I should have sex with other men! See how he likes it!"

"I don't think the solution is that Miss Stone." She said calmly and I got up rubbing my face.

"Why would he say something like that to drive a bridge between us?"

"Maybe the bridge was already there but you were too happy to see the truth." Ouch, that one hurt Miss Lola.

"Look, Do you think you're afraid to live without Atticus, do you think you'd be lost without him?"

"I'm not afraid to be alone, I've been alone."

"And was that scary?"

"Yes."

"I suggest you stay away from sexual activities with Mr. Cattaneo to see if that really is the reason he's with you."

"Miss Lola-the sex is amazing." I said chuckling nervously.

"You've been without it for months and years, you can take time off." She said and I pressed my lips together, just thinking about it.

I went home that afternoon and caught Atticus sitting on the couch with Alister fast asleep in his arms. I closed the door quietly and he turned to look at me. He placed Alister down and came over to me.

"Hey-I'm sorry about earlier-I really thought you knew." He said rubbing his hands together.

"Yea-it's okay." I told him and he smiled before holding my waist and pulling me in, he was about to give my lips a peck but I turned making it land on my cheek instead.

"Maybe we should stop for a while." I told him smiling softly but it pained me inside.

"Did Miss Lola say that? Because I'll have you know sex is therapy as well."

"Then maybe you can do that with whoever else you're doing it with." I said smiling before batting my eyelashes and walking up to my room. I closed it quietly and threw myself onto the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.6K 101
Hi my name is Dream Carter Louis, I am 10 years old and I run away from home. Not from my mommy or my pop pop and granny that were visiting from the...
569K 3.3K 7
"Why are you following me?" She eyes me suspiciously, like she doesn't trust someone wanting to say hello. "I want to know your name. Mate." There...
1.8M 46.2K 128
She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he had left. Billionaire Damien Daniels ha...
645K 21.4K 42
When Audrey, the smart, beautiful and kind-hearted woman decided to quit her job to pursue her dream as a chef, she did not expect to meet her ex-bos...