Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 48.

14.7K 335 71
By dontworryboutit123

Three months later:

My thumb traced over her brow bone as she slept soundlessly.

My favorite thing about waking up these past few months has been knowing that I was getting closer and closer to making her my wife.

We had been enjoying our engagement to the fullest, especially since we got engaged during summer.

Even when the news broke to the media outlets it hadn't put a damper on our happiness.

Ash wouldn't let it.

"You're being a creep."

A grin started to form on my face as her eyes slowly opened. I grabbed at her waist, turning her body as she intertwined her legs with mine and threw her arms around my neck.

I dug my face into her neck, inhaling the scent of her body wash from the shower she took last night.

Her fingers twirled and played with a few pieces of my hair as we laid in each other's hold. My nose brushed against the skin of her neck causing her to squirm lightly.

I rolled onto my back, allowing her to sit up and straddle me. She took a big stretch as a tan escaped her lips, her arms stretching over her head allowing for the flimsy material of her shirt to rise up and show me a sliver of her skin.

My thumbs brushed over the skin of her stomach as I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Nope," she wagged her finger at me as if seeing the words form on the tip of my tongue.

"per favore si."

I pleaded with her as she leaned back, shaking her head with an amused smile. I leaned forward, gripping her waist as my chest pressed against hers.

"Baby please. I'll get on my knees and beg if I have to."

Ashanti let out an amused giggle as she took my face in her hands. She placed a firm and quick peck to my lips before she once again shook her head no.

"Not until after the wedding. "

"But that's eleven whole months away," I whined as I plopped back in the sheets in defeat.

But then I did the mental math and I was back up again.

"That's a perfectly reasonable amount of time to get you pregnant." Ashanti let out a grunt as she slapped my chest.

"N.O. The answer is still no." I pouted as she stood her ground.

"Fine," I whisper in defeat as I begin to lean against her, causing her to fall backwards onto the mattress.

"But," I whisper as I press kisses from her jaw to her collarbone.

"As soon as." I continue my actions down her chest.

"We say I do." I slow down as I make it to her navel.

"I'm putting a baby in here."

Ash lets out a soft moan as I stare up at her through my lashes and place a quick kiss to her stomach.

"Yeah?"

She nodded her head slowly as I rose the fabric of her shirt. " Unt uh," I tut as my lips brush over the skin of her stomach." Use your words, you know better baby."

"You know how much I love that feisty mouth of yours."

Ash covers her eyes with the palm of her hands as she lets out an airy chuckle. " Yes, yes we can start trying after the wedding."

I sit up in celebration at being one step closer to starting our family.

I was a patient man— I had waited years for her, I could wait another for a child to call my own.

"I'm damn near surprised that we haven't had a scare yet with the way we fuck."

Ashanti laughed as she pushed up off of me and headed towards our bathroom.

I scooted up against the headboard and grabbed my phone, answering some messages and emails as the water turned on in the bathroom.

Ten minutes later she emerged with a hand towel pressed towards her face as she dried off the water droplets.

"And that is because I never miss an appointment, you know this."

I watched as she retreated back to the bathroom for a few seconds only to come back with multiple hair ties in her hands and a brush.

"Can I do it?"

Ashanti patted the edge of the bed, silently commanding me to sit there before she turned around and sat criss-cross on the hardwood floors.

A visible shiver coursed through her body as the coldness of the floor seeped through her skin. We were nearing late September which meant that temperatures were starting to drop.

I quickly walked towards the edge of the bed and sat behind her. She made herself comfortable between my spread legs as I happily began to put her hair into a bun.

She would redo my handiwork before we left the house but I took joy in these sentimental moments.

"If we have a girl I should start learning to do hair right?" I questioned as Ashanti let out a hum.

"Yes sir."

I let out a warning grunt as she stilled, realizing her mistake as she burst out laughing.

"Oh you think this is funny?" I questioned as I put the final hair tie, securing the bun ontop of her head.

"Not at all," she pursed her lips tightly as she tried to stop the giggles from escaping.

I pounced on top of her, the both of us rolling on the floor until she ended up straddling my waist with a tight hold on my wrist, pinning them above my head.

"I see you've been learning fast." I say in reference to the move she just pulled.

Ashanti shrugged her shoulders as she tilted her head.

"What can I say," her smirk was cocky as I watched her."I'm a quick learner."

I used my weight to flip us over, my hands free of her hold and now pinning hers down, my forearms laying ontop of hers.

"You've still got a lot to learn baby."

"No fair," she whined as she scrunched her nose up."You've had a lot more experience and training than I've had. Let me have my damn moment St."

I simply smirked before placing a quick kiss to her pouty lips. Pulling away, I brushed my thumb lightly over her bottom lip as the tip of tongue wet it slightly.

Her chest rose and fell in steady beats as we stared at each other.

"Why are you so fucking perfect?" She asked as her own hands reached out and ran across my jawline.

"I could ask the same about you." I mumbled.

Just as I went to lean down to give her another kiss, my bedroom door flew open and in ran St. along with my sisters.

"Who the fuck let you in?" I asked as I let out a grunt of annoyance.

"The guards at the front gate." Sage said as she plopped herself on top of my side of the bed with a banana in one hand and phone in the other.

"Okay but why are you here?" I rephrase my question.

"Because we have to go wedding dress shopping today, and then we're going shopping for tonight."

Ashanti patted my chest silently requesting for me to get off of her so that she could get ready.

Rolling my eyes in annoyance I rolled off of her only to be walked all over by St.

"Eek," I chuckled as he licked all over my face before I could lift him off of me.

Once I was on my feet, I looked at the three women who made themselves comfortable on my bed.

"Where is Nat, Willow, and Mya?" I questioned, noting the missing women.

"Downstairs eating." They simply replied without looking up.

"Great, you stop by unannounced and you're eating up all of my food."

"Stop your whining and get ready," Alessa said as she stood up and adjusted the ends of her mini skirt."The boys should be over in an hour for your tux shopping."

Before I could respond I was being pushed inside of the bathroom and forced to start my day way earlier than intended.

By the time I was out of the shower and entering the bedroom the girls had left and went downstairs. Ash sat on the now made bed as she tied her shoes.

Once she looked up from what she was doing, her eyes ran up my body shamelessly.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" I teased as she stood up and rolled her eyes.

"You know that there is no getting out of what we have to do today," she stated as she walked towards me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards my body. "Sadly. I just want to stay home with you all day."

Ashanti smiled softly before lifting up and pressing her lips against mine. I wasted no time in thrusting my tongue inside of her mouth and gripping her waist for support so that she wouldn't fall back.

Her nails dug into my shoulders as she moaned into the kiss, her body flush against mine as her one hand gripped my neck.

Unlike our earlier kisses, this kiss was anything but sweet.

It was rough and quick as she pulled away from me, taking my bottom lip with her.

"Later," she promised as I threw my head back in frustration." I have to go and you have to get ready, so suck it up."

My brows raised as a nasty thought popped into my mind.

Ashanti gave me a warning look telling me to cut it out before grabbing her purse off of the bed.

"I'll see you later," she whispered against my lips.

I gave her one last kiss before she hurried out of the door.

"I love you!" I shouted after her.

"I love you more!" Ashanti's voice tracked down the hallway.

"Impossible."

My arms felt like they were going to fall off as I walked sluggishly into my room.

Alessandro was under the blankets, his half naked torso exposed as his legs peeked out from under the fabric of the blanket.

His eyes immediately bounced from my face, to the bags, and back before he got up.

We met halfway and began to take a load off of my arms by helping me carry them to the closet. He took the remaining bags from my arms as I turned on my heels and shuffled towards the bed.

"I don't wanna go out later." I whined into the down pillows as he untied my shoes and let them fall onto the floor.

His hands massaged my calf's and the backs of my thighs as the bed dipped indicating that he was hovering over my body.

I soon felt his breath lingering on my neck as he slowly reached down and pressed his soft lips to my skin.

I rolled over as he began to lower himself down, my palms reached out and cupped his face as he made himself comfortable in between my legs.

"Did you guys find anything?" He asked as he placed soft kisses along my collarbone.

My hands ran through his long hair as I stared at the ceiling," They found a few options that they liked. I'm sure we'll be making many more appointments within the next few months until we find the perfect dresses."

"What about you?" I asked as my lips parted, a breathy moan getting free.

Alessandro removed his lips from my skin as his calloused hands ran up and down my waist slowly.

"We found our suits, we just have fittings to be done closer to the date."

Of course it was that easy for them to find their attire for the wedding. All they had to do was show up, get dressed, and smile pretty for the camera.

I let out a small sigh as his lips latched onto my skin, sucking it softly as I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands followed my thigh and gripped the curve of my ass.

"We don't have much time baby," I tell him but he continues his actions down my stomach.

His eyes flicker up at me full of mischief as his fingers travel towards the button of my jeans. He makes quick work of unbuttoning them, I help him pull them down my thighs as I shimmy out of them.

"I can make time for this," he winks.

I make myself comfortable as he kisses my thighs along my thighs, his thumb moving to rub my clit through my thong as he bites at my skin.

A hazy feeling washes over my body as I let out soft moans.

Alessandro is softly rubbing my clit like he has all the time in the world. His lips are giving my thighs open mouth kisses, sucking here and there. His teeth scrape against my skin as his thumb brushes over it.

He turns his head making eye contact with me as he begins to slowly pull my thong down my legs.

His eyes brighten up at the sight of my bare pussy on display for him.

"Ouu," he hums lowly as he flicks my clit.

"So wet and pretty," he mumbled as he leaned in and slowly latched his lips around my clit, sucking on it softly.

"That feel good?" He whispered, his lips brushing against the sensitive nerve as I nodded my head.

"Feels amazing," I moan as he repeats his actions.

Alessandro continued his actions, he nipped and sucked at my clit. His tongue joined in on the action, swirling around it and flicking it before he licked along my slit.

My toes curled as I felt my orgasm start to form.

The sounds of my juices were heard as he licked them up, his tongue sloshing and swirling them around as I felt a pressure from my entrance.

"Fucking shit."

Three fingers were pushed inside of me slowly as my back arched off of the bed. The pressure was too much as he picked up the speed with his tongue.

"You're going to squirt for me, hmm?"

At the rate he was going— the answer was a fat yes.

"I thi— shit," I moaned as he slammed his fingers inside of me, he curled them slightly, wiggling them back and forth before repeating the action.

"Yeah you are, he whispered before using that magnificent tongue of his.

"You're going to cum hard for me aren't you?"

He allowed his movements down with his fingers, causing me to use my hips to ride them.

"Yes, I'm going to cum hard for you." I whimpered, needing him to make me release.

A dark chuckle bubbled out of him as he watched me ride his fingers. "Yeah you are baby."

With that, he slammed his fingers in and out of me at an unreasonably fast pace.

My whole body shook against the bed, he used his unoccupied arm and threw it over my stomach to keep me still.

I cried out as he clamped down on my clit, my legs shut around his head in the process.

"It feels so good!"

I never wanted it to stop.

I wanted to stay in this bed all night and take turns pleasuring each other.

A pressure formed on my bladder as he finished what would be his last few strokes as I gripped at the pillow behind my head.

"I'm close. Fuck i'm so close."

With three more thrust of his fingers and one more lick, I squirted hard into his open mouth.

The majority that didn't make it got in his face, he happily used his tongue to lick it from around his mouth and from my thighs.

"Good girl," he praised as he scooped me up and headed to the bathroom.

Alessandro carefully cleaned me up, careful to be soft with me as he brushed against my aching clit.

My body would shiver from time to time whenever he brushed the cloth against it in response. A small whimper would leave my lips, resulting in his lips curling up slightly.

I had started to think that he enjoyed cleaning me up just for that simple fact.

Once he was done he took me by surprise and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me surprisingly softly.

His hand gripped my jaw, keeping my head against the glass of the mirror as I tasted myself in his lips, on his tongue.

His tongue stroked slowly inside of my mouth as it had just a few seconds ago when he was in between my legs.

"You okay?"

Alessandro leaned his forehead against mine when he pulled away from the kiss, his breathing slow and steady as I swallowed.

"Perfectly fine," I whisper as he brushes his nose against mine.

"Good because that was just a sneak peek of what you are getting when we get back."

Don't I know it.

Alessandro helped me off of the bathroom countertop before heading over and starting the shower.

To save water and all, we decided to shower together allowing us more time to get ready.

"You look gorgeous," he started me as I poked myself with my earring.

I let out a small help as he pushes off the frame of the door and walks towards me. He helps tie the back of my top together as I finish putting on my jewelry.

"My fiancé looks extra hot tonight."

A slight shade of red forms on his cheeks as I grip onto the lapels of his leather jacket. His hands rest softly in my ass as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Flattery will get you everywhere baby,"he whispers huskily into my ears as I scoff at his cockiness and slap his chest.

He pulls away with a laugh and grabs my coat and purse off of the island. We exit the closet and our room, he turns off the lights before we make our way downstairs.

St. meets us at the door running around and in between our legs. I gave him a quick treat so that he would be occupied as we made our quick escape out of the house.

Alessandro drove with one hand on the wheel as his left hand gripped my thigh.

My gaze was glued to the ring that now occupied my finger for life. It shined as the moonlight reflected it through the window.

I smiled brightly as I rested my hand on top of Alessandro's, his fingers immediately curled around mine as I rested my head against my window as we entered the city limits.

We pulled up to the club minutes later.

As usual the line was long and wrapped around the block.

Alessandro pulled up towards the back and parked. He raced over and opened my door, holding his hand out for me to help me out of the car.

"Ready?" He questions as I feel him slip the cold metal of a gun in between the fabric of my pants.

"I'm always ready," I respond as he places his face into the crook of my neck as a proud grin forms on his lips.

"That's my fucking girl."

HEY BESTIES!!!

I'm so excited!!! I made the aesthetics for the next gen today and cannot wait for you to see them.

Also sad because this book has two more chapters and an epilogue :/

But it also has over 100k reads so bonus chapters will be out quicker than usual.

Thoughts on this chapter ?

Love you guys to the moon and back!!!

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" β€’1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards β€’Best Plot Tw...
32.9K 762 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...