[BL] Crying Bag Dressed as a...

By Erishi_An

Crying Bag Dressed as a Little Husband 哭包穿成小夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 108 Chapters (Completed) Description: Tang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chaper 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Extra 1

Chapter 30

3.1K 123 4
By Erishi_An

"Miss, Ji Mansion has replied." The maid approached her lady cautiously, holding the envelope.

    Tang Shiman glanced at her, disdainfully, stretched out his hand and pulled the letter out of her hand, completely ignoring the hand of the maid who was cut because of the speed.

    The maid carefully pressed her wound to stop the bleeding, and saw that her lady was very angry and threw the letter on her body after reading the letter. Looking at the angry young lady, the maid waited more carefully.

    "My son, what's the matter?" As soon as he entered, Wan Jingqian saw her daughter sitting there sulking. Reminiscing about what I said a few days ago, I also got a lot of eyebrows for a while.

.Seeing that it was his mother who came, Tang Shiman looked at her and said very aggrieved: "I just wanted to go to his mansion to take a look, but he said he asked me to go to Wangjiang Tower for a meal. Am I missing that meal? Think of me as a beggar."

    She gently patted her daughter's hand, Wan Jingqian was much calmer instead. Looking at her, he said faintly: "You said, if it wasn't for Tang Xiaobao's personality, and a different person, we treated him like that, how would he treat us?"

    "This." Tang Shiman remembered how she made small movements behind her back when her mother was in power, but even then Tang Shiman didn't think she had done anything wrong. "Mother, what do you think I should do?"

.Seeing her daughter like this, Wan Jingqian didn’t expect her to turn around for a while. It’s just that she was her own daughter and she had to plan for her. After all, from that perspective, that Ji Ling is A very good choice. Regardless of the family background or the appearance, as for Tang Xiaobao, Wan Jingqian actually didn't care at all. It's normal for a newcomer to get crooked for a while. If you encounter something better, of course the original one will be quickly ignored. Men, just have a little bit of inferiority.

    "You, go and apologize to him at that time, be sincere, and then slowly go to the mansion. After seeing more people, Ji Ling will naturally have a deeper impression of you, and your chances of success will be higher. Even if you fail to succeed in the end, knowing that your younger brother is Ji’s wife, other people will look up to you a little bit more.” Wan Jingqian taught her her own experience, confident in her own experience. .She had never thought that according to Tang Xiaobao's appearance, she would not eat their warm set.

    Hearing what his mother said, Tang Shiman nodded to indicate that he had remembered it.

    When Tang Xiaobao arrived at Wangjiang Tower, he saw Tang Shiman who had been waiting in the VIP room. Going in and glanced at someone who was clearly dressed up, Tang Xiaobao stood there, accompanied by Green Lotus, without speaking, waiting for her to speak.

    Tang Shiman noticed it the moment Tang Xiaobao pushed the door, and then quickly assumed the most dignified sitting posture, and looked at the door gracefully. After seeing that it was Tang Xiaobao instead of Ji Ling who came in, the eyes that had been shining darkened for a while, and then looked at Tang Xiaobao, who was dressed like a rich man in crescent white, and quickly adjusted his expression. Put on an enthusiastic smile, "Xiao Bao, you are here, I have been waiting for you for a long time."

.Seeing Tang Shiman's actions, I felt puzzled at first, and then I quickly figured out the reasons. He glanced at her suspiciously, did not speak, wondering what expression he should use to face the person in front of him.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao staring at him without speaking, but just looking at himself silently, Tang Shiman gritted his teeth, and then showed a gentle smile, "Xiaobao, if you are angry with me because of those things I did before, I apologize to you. If you still want to punish me, I will do whatever you want, as long as you get rid of your anger. After all, we are a father, and my father does not want him to be like this between you and me after he leaves. "

    Hearing her words, Tang Xiaobao walked over and sat on the main seat. The green lotus beside him quickly brought him a cup of warm tea. .After taking a sip, he slowly opened his mouth, "If you said that you pushed me into the river before and gave me what I left, and when my father died, he asked me to sleep in the wood room and then let me I lived in that house like a subordinate, and finally sold me to Ji Ling with my mother. I think my father doesn't want to know about this."

    Tang Shiman was a little angry when Tang Xiaobao ignored him, until he heard him say everything he had done in the past, and gradually began to feel a little guilty. After Tang Xiaobao finished the last sentence, Tang Shiman hadn't thought of how to say it or how to defend himself. When he finished saying this, Tang Shiman looked at him very sincerely, "Forgive my sister. My sister used to be young and ignorant. Now there are only the two of us and my mother left in the family. My father definitely hopes that our family can be rectified. Neatly."

.Hearing Tang Shiman talking about his father, Tang Xiaobao thought for two seconds, and after thinking about it, he found that he could no longer remember the appearance of his so-called father. Looking at the person in front of him, he actually didn't know what to do, but the only thing he knew was that the previous owner was too miserable, and he couldn't afford to get all the things from the original owner but treat the two of them like that. It was him last time, but not this time.

    Tang Xiaobao shook his head and looked at her disapprovingly, "You can't be too greedy and cheated all of my things. Now I still want to make Ji Ling's idea. I can't tell you when I was in Tang Mansion last time, but this time I want to warn you, if you want to do anything to Ji Ling, I will be rude to you."

.Seeing Tang Xiaobao slapped himself in the face so bluntly, Tang Shiman's face was a bit ugly, but thinking of his own purpose, he kept telling himself that if you can't bear it, you will be a big plan. Call the shots, that is to tell Tang Xiaobao to know how good he is. When I looked up at Tang Xiaobao, there was only sorrow on his face, with a bit of sadness in his tone, "Brother, you are serious. I just think that I have treated you too much before, so I now want to compensate you. What other meaning. If you really resent your sister, you can do whatever you want your sister to do, but you can't ruin my reputation like this."

    After speaking, he wiped the red corners of his eyes.

    In fact, Tang Xiaobao didn't like to get along with such people very much. His words were nice, but what he did was the most selfish thing. If you repent, you have not repented long ago. .Looking at the green lotus standing next to him and the corridors where people came and going, Tang Xiaobao suddenly felt confident. Thinking of the words that he had already rehearsed with the green lotus when he came, he looked at Tang Shiman and said: "No matter what. No matter what, I won’t forgive you. I don’t want to have anything to do with you in the future. If you don’t understand, I will tell Ji Ling to cut your life. You know, he will listen to me."

    After speaking, put down the teacup and stood up and prepared to leave. Behind him, Tang Shiman was shocked by Tang Xiaobao's swift and neat approach, and was taken aback for a moment. After he reacted, he wanted to take his hand and let him stay. But before he reached out to touch him, he was stopped by the maid beside Tang Xiaobao. Staring at the maid holding her hand, Tang Shiman was very angry. She felt that this rough maid had shaved a piece of her hand.

.It’s just that the maid looked at her innocently as if she didn’t know it at all, and said softly, "Please also be respectful, let me be the same as someone who has lost her identity." Tang Shiman, who took out his hand in his hand, backed up a few steps, was caught by her maid, and then Lvhe showed a mocking gesture at her. Turning around, he soon left with Tang Xiaobao.

    "Miss, are you okay?" Seeing my lady's body trembling looking at the direction the two were leaving, I knew that she must be angry this time. As soon as I was ready to comfort, I felt that I was slapped in the face.

    Looking at the muffled maid holding her red and swollen face and lowering her head, Tang Shiman gradually calmed down her anger and said in a low voice: "Good Tang Xiaobao, I dare to be so arrogant when I find a backer. Everyone dared to bully me like this."

.The maid covered her face and did not dare to say anything.

    The two who left came to another room under the diligent service of the second child in the store. After entering, they quickly poured themselves a glass of water, and after a big sip, they breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at the green lotus who followed, he said very happily: "Have you seen that Tang Shiman's face has become so beautiful just now, I almost forgot the words. You said, how did I do this time?"

    "Madam Shao did a great job." Green Lotus repeatedly praised, and then looked at Tang Xiaobao, who was still reminiscing about how he slapped his face just now, and suggested: "Madam did this morning to rehearse this meeting, even for breakfast. I haven't had time to eat, do I need to ask Xiaoer at Wangjiang Tower to send something to eat?"

    Hearing Lvhe's suggestion, Tang Xiaobao was very happy and nodded, indicating that he wanted to eat roast chicken. Then he sat there reminiscing about the results of his previous battle. .Originally, he didn't want to see Tang Shiman, but he knew Tang Shiman, if he didn’t see him, he might arrange something behind his back. Although he was not afraid of these rumors, it should have a certain impact on Ji Ling. . And he also wanted to see how thick his face must be so that he could take advantage of himself after doing so many things.

    It wasn't until I actually saw people that I realized that people's skins could really be so thick. So she smoothly slapped her in the face with her own position, but from his memory, this Tang Shiman probably won't let it go, but instead will do other things to achieve her goal because of her move.

    Humph, but then, he can just ask Ji Ling to clean them up. He is not good at this kind of thing, since Ji Ling said that it can be given to him, then just give it to him.

.Tang Xiaobao, who had originally met with the purpose of reconciliation, didn't know that the development of the matter would not follow his plan at all. After returning home, Tang Shiman first got a big temper. Then he looked at the girl who followed him out today, and looked at her ugly maid. She stepped forward and slapped a few more times, "You dead girl, look at it today. Is it happy to be bullied by others? I make you happy and make you happy."
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.6K 82
Title: 當omega身穿到現實世界 Author: Youshihou (酉時火) Status: Completed Description: "Omega, you must be elegant and docile." "Fart!" Pure Omega Bai Yan, who...
70.8K 2.8K 52
Title(s): 小汉子"娶"妻记 Author: Cha Cha Cha (茶查查) Status: 52 Chapters (Completed) Summary: The little man Lu Bai wants to earn money to marry a wife, farm...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
309K 12.9K 55
The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu Chenxing woke up, he found himself in th...