The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II

8.3K 284 16
By TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~

"SURPRISE!" My hands flew to my mouth and I held my chest not believing what I was seeing, tears welled up in my eyes with how shocked I was, I felt an amazing sensation in my chest just looking at them, they were all here.

He came out from the back and opened his hands to me.
"My little girl!" He said smiling warmly.

"Papa..."- I managed to get out before I ran into his arms, to be embraced by my father. I broke down immediately, hugging him tighter.

"Ow-my sweet baby!" My mother said joining the hug.
I haven't seen my family in three years, those were the longest three years of my life, the worst three years of my life and I've gone without contacting them.

"Mamá-Papá lo siento." [Mom,Dad, I'm sorry] I said crying into the crook of my father's neck.

"Nosotras estamos aqui." [We are right here] My mother said comforting me.
I let go of them and wiped my tears and chuckled before hugging them again.

"Eres una bebe!"[You're a baby] I heard Mateo's voice and I excitedly ran and hugged him while screaming.

"Gracias por esta oportunidad Sr. Cattaneo." [thank you for this opportunity Mr. Cattaneo] I heard my mother say and I turned to see him holding Alister, he had a soft smile on his face as he looked at me.
My hands flew to my mouth as I laughed with tears still streaming down my face.

"Mi casa es tu casa!" [My house is your house] Alister shouted and my family said 'aww' in unison making Alister blush and turn into his father's neck.
My parents went to order from the bar and my cousins went to play on the swings with Alister.
I saw Atticus turn to go back inside and I followed him.

"Gracias por esto." [Thank you for this] I said to him and he turned to smile at me.

"Je donne les meilleurs cadeaux."[ I give the best gifts] He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't speak French Atticus!" I said hitting his chest and he pulled me closer.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." He said holding my hands and waltzing, he kissed my forehead before tucking my hair behind my ear.

"That's the next place I'm going to take you, to my hometown."

"You're spending a lot of money, it must cost a fortune to bring my entire family here." I said and then realization hit me, it cost a fortune for him to bring my entire family here!

"It didn't, it was nothing." He said as we stopped waltzing. I wrapped my hands around his neck and give his lips a little peck.

"Thank you again."

"You can thank me by enjoying yourself with your family." He said and as I turned to walk away, he pulled me in and kissed me softly. He pulled away from my lips but not from my face. He placed soft kisses on my cheeks and forehead making me laugh like a child.

"Stop." I whined like a small child and he flashed his pearly whites before planting one last kiss on my lips before letting me go to my family.

....

The first half of the trip was spent with us going on touring sights, going in under water caves, climbing and jumping into the ocean from a high cliff. I felt so alive with my family and Alister was enjoying the company of my little cousins.

Atticus interacted with my mother and father and they were showing him my baby photos and he was enjoying himself because he couldn't stop laughing at them, I rolled my eyes and continued to hang with my brother.

"You guys are dating?"

"No Mateo! He's my boss."

"Louisa."

"He is."

"Be careful, just know that family is always here, no more hiding from us, okay." He said and I nodded. I looked over at Atticus and he was playing volleyball shirtless with my older cousins.

A song came over on the radio and my family all cheered, ah the damn Spanish, we loved our food and our music.
My mother and father danced and looked at one another like they have met for the first time, Alister was showing Maria his dance moves and she was showing him hers.

Atticus came over to get me to dance but I denied and he pulled me anyway.
We all danced around and laughed at the crazy things we were doing.
It was a trip to remember, I enjoyed it to the fullest.

~Atticus POV~
Louisa's family all went to bed around the same time, they sleep so early and still wake late. Everyone was probably very drunk, they do love to drink.
I placed Alister in bed since Louisa was on vacation I didn't want to stress her out.
Seeing her so excited to see her family really warmed my heart.
It was impossible to go through with my son's wishes, I already had so much feelings for this simple yet outgoing girl. She was a different person around her family, more open and free but she was the same to me; beautiful, kindhearted, caring, calm and loving.

There was an underground cave next to where I lived and I decided to go there and clear my head. As I stepped into the cave, the lights were already lit, making the cave look so beautiful, the water reflection bounced to all parts of the cave making it look euphoric.
I heard soft singing coming from the water and then I saw a head pop out of the water, it was her. She turned her head to me and pushed the weight of the water off of her hair, so that she can look at me.

"Why aren't you asleep Mr.Cattaneo."

"I should be asking you that question Miss Stone." I told her and she flashed me her million dollar smile before laughing. I jumped into the water making it splash into her face.

"Oh my goodness!" She screamed when I resurfaced, spitting the water out of my mouth.
She threw more water in my face and began swimming away from me but I wiped the water out of my eyes and followed her.

"Atticus!" She screamed when I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into me. She laughed before wrapping her arms around me, she tilted her head to the side and spit the water out beside us. I held her and we were just floating in the water, her hair was paste down, mine paste to my face.
I stared into her beautiful grey eyes and I wanted to be lost in them, I wanted to be lost in them forever but I am big on keeping my promises.

"Atticus." My name on her lips rode off so wonderfully.

"It's getting late." I told her like a fool. I released my grip on her waist and swam to the stairs in the water. I got out and walked out of the cave leaving her there.

I went into my room and dried myself off, Alister, you're making this hard for daddy, I want to follow through, I want to keep you happy.
I walked out of the bathroom and turned to my closet to get a pair of trousers. I heard my door close quietly behind me and I turned to see Louisa standing on my carpet with her dripping body, soaked from top to bottom, with only a towel covering her body. I held my breath as I tried to compose myself.

"Alister told you not to do anything." She said and I pretended to be shocked.

"Louisa."

"That morning he caught us in bed together, he called you out like you had a discussion, you also explained to him that you were just sleeping, he doesn't want it to be more?" She said stepping closer to me, what are you doing to me woman?

"No, he doesn't want it to be more." My son is afraid that I'd hurt you but I could never hurt you Louisa, I think I've become completely vulnerable with you.

"I never break promises with him and I love him Louisa, I can't betray him."

"So teach me." She said and I looked at her.

"Teach you?"

"Yes, teach me to love you." She said and I looked at her dumbfounded. She walked closer to me and my feet were glued to the ground, I wanted her to be near me.

"Teach me and let us learn to not betray one another." She said resting her hands on my chest.

"Louisa-you're-you're young, you've got your life ahead of you."

"I've almost had life taken from me, I live for risk and quite frankly this is the biggest one." She stated, her arms snaking around my neck. "My biggest risk is getting involved with Mr. Cattaneo and not falling in love." She said looking up at me.

Fuck. He doesn't have to know. I held her face gently in my hand and she leaned into it, looking up at me, her towel dropped to the ground and we were still staring at one another.

The room was filled with sexual tension and I wanted it just like that.

"Atticus."- she said my name so innocently like she wasn't hypnotizing me, I finally leaned in and kissed her, the kiss was the best one we ever shared because we both know, we both know we weren't stopping tonight.
I hoisted her up on my body with one hand, she wrapped her legs around me as we continued making out. I had one hand on her back for support and the other one was firm on her beautiful ass.

She broke away from this kiss and started kissing and sucking on my neck, she kissed my earlobe and I groaned hungrily, I wanted her, I wanted her now, I was too far in to even consider stopping, I can feel my dick bulging, begging to be released, craving her badly.

I got onto the bed, her beautiful body under me. I took the towel off my head that was unraveling and just waiting for me to take it off completely.

I looked down at her and she stared up at me, she started tracing the dents in my body while biting her lips, basically begging for me to touch her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer to her, continuing the kiss.
I held onto her curvaceous body, the dip indicating the beginning of her wide hips that led to her thick thighs drove me mad.

Why would anyone hurt you, Louisa you're a muse, you're a goddess! I rose from the kiss and buried my face in her neck as I start sucking on her sensitive spot, our breathing was heavy and filled with pure bliss.

My hands moved from her hips and trailed their way down to her core, I swiftly pushed the swimsuit aside and stuck two fingers into her dripping core. A breathless moan escaped her lips as she arched her back giving me more access, deeper access.

I quickened my pace inside of her, her moans like music in my ears, I kissed her face and watched her as she moaned, I looked down to see her toes curling as her body jolted in the direction I wanted it to.

I slipped my fingers out of her and captured her lips in another kiss. Her bathing suit was very decent, it was a long sleeve one so you couldn't see any of her injuries, I peeled the top slowly off of her body knowing how conscious she is of it.

She sat up when I almost reached where her injuries were, she didn't mind me seeing her breast but her bruises were sensitive to her.
She sat up and her plump breast stood there, I took a deep breath in then out.

A phenomenal woman, is all I can say staring at her. The swimsuit finally came off to the point where I saw her sides black and purple, she took deep breaths in watching me analyze her, I looked at her chest where had the gun shot wound. I saw her squirm, as if she was uncomfortable with me looking.

"You don't have to."- she started but I grabbed her face to block out any negative thing she was about to say.

"Vous êtes si belle." I told her and she just stared at me.

"It means you're so beautiful Louisa, so fucking beautiful." I told her and she grabbed my face kissing me again. I grabbed one of her breast and massaged it, I switched her position so that she was sitting on me.
I placed one breast in my mouth and I pulled her body closer to mine. She let out a low moan and then held her mouth to suppress the noise. I let go of the breast and looked up at her before kissing her bare body.

We turned back over and I hovered over her looking at her in her feminine entirety. I leaned down to kiss her wounds and she turned away.

"Please look at me." I told her lowly and she turned slowly and opened her eyes to watch me go down slowly showing each and every wound attention.
I kissed it gently as I made my way down to her core, I reached the crown of her panties and pulled them off while she watched me.
I opened her legs and my goodness, it was beautiful, just as I expected.
I kept my eyes on her reaction as I kissed her thighs and lightly pulled on them, her mouth gaped open and close, mouthing the words 'oh my gosh', I wanted to hear her say it.

I kissed her core and her body jolted backwards but I held onto her thighs keeping her sturdy, I kissed it once more before sticking my tongue in her abruptly swirling it around.

"Oh my gosh." She said breathlessly and I smiled into her core hearing her say it out loud. She continued to fidget but I held her lower body in place as I devoured her.

"Atticus?" She moaned my name and I groaned into her core sending vibrations through her body. I got up from between her legs and collected her face to capture her lips in a wet satisfying kiss.

I pulled away from her and tore my trousers off, she sat up looking down at me, I saw her bite her lips then look up at me with pure lust in her eyes, she wanted this just as much as I did.
I rubbed my tip between her lips and I saw her jolt her body closer impatiently, I slipped my dick into her anxious core and we both moaned out.

~Louisa POV~
He took off his trousers and revealed his dick, I was lost for words, his ego wasn't the only thing big, he pulled me closer to him and rubbed his tip between my lips sending an ecstatic sensation through my body, I jolted my body forward impatiently, I wanted him, I wanted him now.

He slipped his dick inside of me and we both moaned out loudly, he wasn't just big outside, I felt as if he was swelling inside of me.
Our bodies moved in rhythm, our moans were even more rhythmic.

I can feel my breast bouncing rapidly on my chest as he continued to pound inside of me like a neglected man, he held onto my hips and thrust hard and fast inside of me making my moans increasingly loud.
I covered my mouth and he aggressively threw my hand behind my head.

"I want to hear you, Dieu tu es si bon!"[God you're so good] He said lowly, his French accent sounding even better during this time.

"Atticus!"

"My room is sound proof." He said and I continued screaming, maybe even louder on discovery.
He took it out of me and spun me around in mere seconds. He raised my body up, his hand resting on my stomach the other one firm on my ass, he slipped himself into me once more and started ramming hard and fast.

"Oh my God!" I said my ass up in the air, my face buried in the pillow as I was being jolted with the rate he was going at.

"Oh my God." He said mimicking me. I felt myself about to cum, he was so good, he was the best, he was, oh my God. I thought about my family possibly being two rooms away, while I was fucking Alister's dad, while I got my insides rearranged by a forty year old man.

"Louisa, cum for me." He said dangerously low in my ear before he pulled my hair back using it for balance as my ass cheeks clapped loud against his hips.

"Fuck." He said as he kept going fast. "Oh mon Dieu!" [Oh God] he screamed enjoying the feel of me and I enjoyed the feel of him, I let out a loud scream before he let go of my hair, I dropped to the pillow and he kept going.

"Atticus?"

"Oui princesse?"[Yes Princess]He said and I understood that completely, I let out a pleasing moan as he continued ramming inside of me, he sped up and I know he was about to cum, so I started to shake my ass up and down on him.

"Oui Louisa!" He said before holding my hips and thrusting harder and faster one last time, I came again and he pulled out and exploded on my back.
He came to lay behind me and placed sweet breathless kisses on my back.

"Une œuvre d'art."[A work of art] He whispered low in my ear and I just nodded still not knowing what he was saying.

"You're a work of art, sorry." He said realizing that I still don't speak French.

"Oui." [Yes] I said knowing the only word in French, he laughed.

"Oui, Oui." [Yes Yes] he said copying me and I fell asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.2K 64
"People you trust? What about her? What happens when she's stuck with people she doesn't trust?" When William Granger agreed to babysit for a few hou...
518K 18.3K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
596K 3.9K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
645K 21.4K 42
When Audrey, the smart, beautiful and kind-hearted woman decided to quit her job to pursue her dream as a chef, she did not expect to meet her ex-bos...