Arranged

By mchanzzzz

{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the... More

Distress
Contact
Progress
Emotion
Secrets
Survival
Expectations
Anger
Betrayal
Careful
Return
Firsts
Goodbyes
Problems
Brothers
Paranoia
Frustration
Unsure
Change
Invitation
Advice
Intuition
Challenged
Decisions
Repetition
Chaos
Accidents
Truth
Realization
Isolated
Mistakes
Aftermath
Relax
Surprise
Plans
Begin
Awakening
Responsibility
Productive
Jealousy
Envy
Pride
Buzzed
Older
Flushed
Unimaginable
Insanity
Hidden
Rivalry
Situation
Distraction
Abandoned
Ongoing
Arrived
Unlikely
Delivery
Time
Caught
Confrontation
Alone
Honesty
Satisfied
Pissed
Actions
Note
Inside
Outside
Fury
Irrational
Visitors
Upcoming
Stalker
Forever
Grooming
Ready
Aisle
Demise

Finality

35.3K 437 189
By mchanzzzz

*You guys wanted an alternate ending so I figured I'd just write one for you guys because who am I to disappoint 😭?*
---

Kyla's POV:
It's Vixen's birthday today. Aleah and the twins were so excited, they wanted to do something special for him in their own little way. Everyone moved out and settled in their own homes, so now it's just me, Vixen, and the kids.

"Mommy, when's Daddy coming home?" Aleah asks, looking up at me.

"He'll be home soon, baby. He's on the way here now." I say, smiling at her as I get to my knees. "You think Daddy's gonna like what you made him?" I say, my eyes lighting up.

"I think he will. Kai and Harley said he wouldn't like it though." she says, frowning.

"Kai! Harley! Get down here!" I say.

They come down with their heads down, letting me know that they already know they're in trouble.

"What did you say to your sister?" I say, looking at the both of them.

"Mommy, I said sorry." Kai says.

"You can't say mean things like that to your sister. You too, Harley. Daddy already told you not to be mean to your sisters. How do you think he would feel if he knew you were still being mean?"

"Sad." he says, poking out his lip.

"Yeah. He would be sad. And it's Daddy's birthday today. You wouldn't want him to be upset, would you?" I say.

"No." Kai says.

"Say sorry again, babies." I say.

"Sorry, Leah." they say, hugging her.

"It's okay, guys." Aleah says.

"Okay. You guys wanna make Daddy some cookies?" I say excitedly.

"Cookies!" all three of them say.

After a couple minutes, we're plating the cookies and I hear the security system whirring, letting me know Vixen's about to come in.

"Daddy's here, let's go!" I say, running to the door with them as they giggle. "Shhh, we have to surprise him!" I say, settling them down. When the door opens, the kids giggle, and when he steps in, they yell.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" running up to him and hugging his legs.

"Thank you babies." Vixen says, picking them up and kissing them all, making them giggle. As he puts them down, he looks up at me as I hold his cookies and he puts his suitcase down and walks over to me, smiling at me. He pulls me in by my hips and rubs my back as he kisses me softly and thoroughly.

He pulls away and puts his forehead to mine, smiling wide. "I've missed you." he says.

"I missed you." I say back, kissing him again. "How was work?" I ask, my arms still wrapped around his neck.

"Busy. But when is it not?" he says.

"Right." I say, sighing.

"You got my birthday present?" he says, smiling.

"Two things." I say, grinning.

"I can't wait." he says, smirking. "What about the kids?" he says, still rubbing my back.

"They made you birthday cards with construction paper and a shit ton of Elmers glue." I say, laughing. "And I helped them make these." I say, holding up his cookies.

He takes one and bites it, then he kisses me and lets me go as I lick crumbs and chocolate from my lips.

"They're good." he says, smiling.

I smile and then Vixen looks down, Aleah tugging his pant leg.

"Daddyyyy!" she says, dragging it out.

"What is it, Bee?" he asks, kneeling to meet her eyes.

"We made cards!" she says, jumping up and down.

"Let me see." he says standing up and letting her lead him to the kitchen. I walk in after him and I stand at his side as he sits down, sighing as he picks Aleah up to put her on his lap.

"Pick me up Daddy!" Kai says.

"Me too!" says Harley.

He picks them all up and they all giggle as they sit on his lap. He picks up the first one and it's a green one with a cute, but poorly drawn heart on it. I giggle looking at it. I love looking at their little drawings.

"Let's see. This one is Leah's." Vixen says, kissing Leah's head and resting his head on hers as he laughs, opening her card, glitter spilling all over the kids and his pants. Laughing, he reads the card. "Happy birthday, Daddy. I love you with my whole, big heart." he reads, kissing her again. "Thanks baby. I love you too." he says, smiling.

"What do you say, Aleah?" I say, looking at her.

"You're welcome." she says, smiling proudly.

I chuckle at her and I kiss her head, rubbing Vixen's back. "That's very nice honey." I say, smiling.

"Okay, who do we have next?" Vixen says, humming.

"Look at mine, Daddy!" Kai says.

"No, mine!" Harley says.

"I'll read Kai's first, then yours, bubba." Vixen says.

"No, mine, Daddy! Mineeee!" Harley says, starting to cry.

"Hey, what did I say about being a big boy, Harley?" he says, bouncing the leg he's sitting on to get his attention.

"I want you to see mine first!" he says, crying.

"Big boys wait their turn, buddy. I'll look at yours, I promise, just let your sister go first, okay? I'll get to yours. Don't cry, bud." he says, kissing his head and hugging his little body to his.

"Okay. Sorry, Mommy and Daddy." Harley says, wiping his tears.

"It's okay, bubba." I say, kissing his head and smoothing his hair down.

He opens the piece of paper and smiles when he sees a drawing of two stick figures, one being small and one being big, the small one being Kai and the big one being Vixen. There's a heart in the middle and it's colored in and outside the lines and- awww, she wrote her name at the bottom.

"It's beautiful, baby. Thank you." Vixen says, kissing her cheek.

"You're gonna see mines now?" Harley says, looking up at Vixen.

With a smile, Vixen kisses his nose and replies. "Yes, I'm gonna look at yours." he says, grabbing his card. He opens his card to reveal a drawing of five little stick figures of him, Leah, Kai, me, and Vixen and he drew our names above all our heads with a heart in the middle of all of us. "Thank you, bubba. I love it." he says, kissing his head and hugging all of them.

He sighs and puts the card down, then turns his attention back to the kids. "Thank you guys. You made Daddy's birthday really special. I love you three, you hear me?"

"We love you too, Daddy." the three of them say.

"Thank you for your gifts. Me and Mommy love you. Now, go and play in the living room. No running, be careful, and don't hurt yourselves, alright?" he yells after them as they take off.

He turns back to me and kisses my head, then my lips, putting his forehead on mine as he kisses me softly. "I love you." he says, smiling as he kisses me again.

"I love you. Happy birthday." I say, kissing him.

He pulls me onto his lap as we eat the cookies me and the kids made, watching them play in the living room, laughing and running around.

"I love you more." he says.

----
THE END

Thanks for reading ❤️.

Stay tuned.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.5K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
1.2M 27.2K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
51.6K 2.3K 60
PART ONE IN THE 'KIM TAEHYUNG' SERIES ________________________________________ Colour stained her cheeks when the familiar scent drawled nearer. The...