▻ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐕�...

Da yowhohasmyname

Davina Rossi. One word to describe her is different. She's a closed off person except when she's around peopl... Altro

|Characters|
Ch1| MBBF
Ch2| MBBF
Ch3| MBBF
Ch4| MBBF
Ch5| MBBF
Ch6| MBBF
Ch7| MBBF
Ch8| MBBF
Ch9| MBBF
Ch10| MBBF
(A/n)
Ch11| MBBF
Ch12| MBBF
Ch13| MBBF
Ch14| MBBF
Ch15| MBBF
Ch16| MBBF
(A/N)
Ch17| MBBF
Ch18| MBBF
Ch19|MBBF| PT 1
Ch20|MBBF| PT 2
Ch21| MBBF
CH22| MBBF
Ch23| MBBF
Ch24| MBBF
Ch25| MBBF
Ch26| MBBF
Ch28| MBBF
Ch29| MBBF
Ch30| MBBF
Ch31| MBBF
Ch32| MBBF
Ch33| MBBF
Ch34| MBBF
CH 35| MBBF
CH36| MBBF
Ch37| MBBF
CH38| MBBF
CH39| MBBF

Ch27| MBBF

1.8K 25 0
Da yowhohasmyname

God, I feel so fat.

I sigh as I eat a small tub of ice cream, it's 10 am and I'm eating ice cream.

Only me.

I just finished my classes and now I get to relax and pray I don't puke this amazing ice cream out.

I'm now three months pregnant and I Feel Like a cow. I have yet to know the gender of my baby.

I'm don't even know if it's a boy or a girl and I'm already in love with it.

It hasn't fully kicked yet and I can't wait till he or she does, they say it's gonna hurt but I just wanna feel my baby kick.

The fam is very stoked about the babies. Yea the babies, there gonna be more than two new members added to the family.

Luciano and L are having twins.

Poor her. Thank god I'll only have one.

I laugh as I remember her reaction to finding out she's having twins.

*Flashback*
"Congratulations your having twins," the nurse said with a big smile as L looks at her with shock "can you look again theirs no way in burning hell I'm having twins," L said as the nurse shakes her head.

"No ma'am your definitely having twins, it appears right here, baby a and baby b," she says as L screamed, scarring me and Luciano.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GONNA POOP OUT TWO FREAKING HEADS OUT OF MY VAGINA!?" she yelled as we try to calm her down "I'm so blaming dad," l said.

"Thank you grandmother for being a fucking twin!?" She yelled as Luciano and I laughed.

*flashback over*

Ahhh amazing reaction.

Just as I was about to lay down the doorbell rang.

Who could it be? Jackson doesn't visit only when he's free and that's only in his breaks since he's far.

Emily is working, Luis is working on the new project and-

The doorbell rang again and faster.

"Alright alright, I'm coming!?" I yell as I put in my slippers and make my way to the door.

As I open it I drop my ice cream on the floor and proceed to close the door but before I could close it Andrei put a handout and opened the door.

I stepped back and looked at him.

What the fuck did Luciano do?

"Hello Davina" he greeted with a serious face.

I'm guessing he knows already. God, I'm so gonna kill Luciano when I see him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask as I try to pick the ice cream tub up. Thank god none of it fell out.

Before I could fully grab it Andrei got down and grabbed it.

He walked toward the island and put it down there.

"Well I came to see whether my suspicion is right and it indeed was," he said while staring at my three-month baby bump.

It was clear I was pregnant, I was wearing shorts and a tank top.

As I finished my sentence I got a notification. It was a message from L.

I roll my eyes "you came for no reason, you came and confirmed your suspension you can leave now" I said as he laughed

"I'm not leaving, if it's true this child is mine your can kiss your freedom goodbye, I'm not leaving my child fatherless," he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I said as I made my way to the kitchen and washed my hands "you shouldn't care anyway, I could do this by myself," I said as he rolled his eyes.

"You won't do it alone Davina, I'll be the father and you the mother it's as easy as that," he said as I look back at him.

"No, it's not, your forgetting the fact that both parents hate each other and there won't be a happy little family a child is supposed to grow up In," I say as he looked at me annoyed.

"Right, we need to clear things out," he said as I shook my head "definitely," I said as I made my way to the couch and sat down.

He follows me and sits across from me. I notice him staring at my legs "perv" I say as I quickly grab my blanket and put it over my legs.

"Talk," I said as he rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"First let's talk about Jackson" I began as he scowled "what the hell was up with you and him?" I asked

"There were rumors about you and him being a thing," he said as I sighed "and you believed those rumors instead of confronting me about it?" I asked

"I asked Jackson and he told me he had done it with you and you- I don't need to go into details with this shit. You could guess what he said next" Andrei said already getting irritated.

"What? He said that?" I asked "everyone was talking. I've got people in that school Davina they know about it" he admitted as I look at him.

"I was never with him," I said "never will be," I said "either way I need to know why you even cared? It wasn't like we were dating or anything. It seems you forgot we were just friends with benefits" I said

while all that was true I knew deep inside I wanted to be more than that. I wanted him to be mine and I to be his. But that never got to happen due to these so-called 'rumors.'

He stared at me "come on we both know it wasn't just that Davina, don't think I forgot about the night at the party how you made sure to get me jealous with those guys you were dancing with" he began.

"Alright so? It doesn't change anything just the fact that I'm pregnant with your child" I said, "plus how are you going to tell your girlfriend?" I asked

That must have taken him by surprise since I just found out a couple of seconds ago.

This is definitely gonna get a whole lot more complicated than I thought.

Life fucking sucks.

"How do you know?" He asked "I got a text, it isn't important" I brushed it off "we need to figure out how all this is going to go Andrei because I don't want to complicate my life even more than it already is," I said

"I know, I'll tell her when the times right," he said as I nod my head.

"So when did you ask her out?" I asked "interested are we?" He asked "just a simple question," I said as he chuckled.

I kinda missed hearing his chuckle, the way he slightly tilted back his head and his eyes also wrinkled a little bit on the ends of his eyes, pearly whites in clear view.

"I asked her out a month ago" he answered as I nodded "you have anyone?" He asked "I'm pregnant here, don't have time for anyone and I don't need anyone. I and my baby is enough" I said

"Our baby. Ours" he corrected me as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's leave that Jackson trying behind to try and make this co-parenting thing work," he said as I looked up at him and nodded.

"I think it's best," I said even though being co-parents isn't my dream but I guess life has its Plans for me and I guess for both Andrei and our unborn child.

"When do you have your next doctor's visit?" He asked "Tomorrow actually," I said as he nodded his head.

"Do you know the gender?" He asked "no, we won't know until I'm 6 months," I said as he hummed. 

"Do you mind if u stay here tonight? I forgot to book a hotel, I'll have it done by Tomorrow" he asked

"Yea you can stay, I have a guest room right down the hall to the left, if your tired I can show you to it now, theirs are also extra clothes for if you want to change," I said as he shook his head.

"Thanks, but I'm alright right now," he said as I shook my head "the remotes right there if you want to watch anything, I'm going to take a nap," I said as he nodded his head.

"I'll help you," he said as I dismissed him "I'm alright, I'm pregnant, not disabled," I said as he rolled his eyes. "Still your pregnant, you have to be careful at all times," he said as he grabbed my arm and helped me up.

As I stood up I missed a step and fell against him. This caused both our faces to be near inches away from each other.

I looked into his amazing blue eyes and remember the way they used to look at me.

What the fuck are you saying, your pregnant back the fuck up!?

yelled my inner voice.

I push myself back and look away "my bad," I said as I let go and make my way up to my room.

This is defiantly gonna be more difficult than I had in mind.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

325K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
319K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
65.1K 1.1K 41
When a contract that her brother made keeps Katie from dating his best friend, she has to find a way around it before she leaves for college. *** Con...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...