Clone Trooper Oneshots

By FandomTrashBin69

If you're reading this, then you must also love the clones in CW and TBB. Well, I have no more words, so enjo... More

A/n
Crosshair/Saviour
Rex/Trifle
Clones/Sister
Wolffe/Separate Ways
The Bad Batch/Newcomers
Hunter/Love Me Like You Do
Hardcase/Laughter
Fives&Echo/Breaking the Habit
Rex/Recruit
Fives/Fix You
Rex/Father
501st/SisterPt2
Hound/Let Her Go
Jesse/Gaming
Fives/Shut Up And Dance
Rex/Sober
Crosshair/Venereal~
Cody/Sick
Jesse/Focus
The Bad Batch/Growth
Howzer/Worthful
Echo/Date
Kix/Rescued
Tech/Looks
Requested Art
Fives/The Last Night
Skell/Confidence
Fox/Fight
Boil&Waxer/Care
Delta Squad/Saving
Wrecker/Are You Bored Yet?
Hevy/Tiredness
Rex/Valentine's Day Special
Jesse/Smile For Me
Gregor/One Plus One Equals...Three?
501st/Emotional Support Civie
Fox/If It Isn't the Troublemaker
Thorn/The Kill
Cody/Friendship Bracelets
Various Clones/Druken Singing
Boba Fett/Famously Yours
Hardcase/Halo
Echo/I'll Take Care of You
Kix/A Little Bit Off
Crosshair/Love of My Life

Rex/Mermen

1K 20 45
By FandomTrashBin69

My 5th Rex oneshot, I mean, look at him, literal ✨𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓮✨

Plot: You travel to Kamino because you heard rumors of merfolk and wanted to see if they were true

(F/c) = Favorite color
(S/f/c) = Second favorite color

All mando'a will be translated at the bottom
_______________________________________________________

Travelling the galaxy was your daily life. Each week, you would travel to a new planet and stay to see of you would like it. This week, you were travelling to Kamino because you heard rumors about merfolk living in the planets oceans. After gathering the last of your things, you closed the hatch to your ship and walked to the cockpit. You sat in the pilots seat and started to get the ship ready. You pressed the necessary buttons and switches before the engines roared to life. The ship started to rise and the supporting legs raised. Then you flew the ship out of the landing bay and towards the sky above. Right after you left the planet, you pressed a button and went into hyperspace. You set your destination as you turned on autopilot and leaned in your chair.

'Kamino, mostly water and full of aquatic wildlife.' You thought as you observed the data for said planet.

You learned everything you needed to know about the planet. You tried to find information about the merfolk but to no avail. You were starting to think that the rumors were false but then again, you haven't seen one for yourself. The dashboard made a beeping noise signalling that you were about to exit hyperspace. You sat up in your chair and turned off autopilot before you left hyperspace. The stars were more clearer and the water-filled planet you were just learning about was right there in front of you. A smile made its way onto your face as you steered your ship closer to Kamino. After you entered the atmosphere and a bit of flying, you managed to find a small portion of land upon the open ocean. You landed the ship and turned off the engine as you stood up to go outside. The ramp lowered and you stepped outside as wind blew right past you.

'For the planet being mostly water, it's quite beautiful.' You thought.

After a few minutes, you turned back around and onto your ship to set up a camp for the night. Grabbing the right things, you walked off your ship and began to set up your temporary home. After doing just that, you heard what sounded like something splashing. You looked to your left and saw that someone was struggling with something.

'Weird, could've sworn I didn't see anyone.' You thought.

You stood up and cautiously walked over to them. As you got closer, you saw that they were trapped in a net that was purposefully placed. You picked up your pace and opened your mouth to speak.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need any... Woah." You stopped talking as you saw the person fully.

You saw that it was a merman that was trapped in the net. His white and blue shimmering tail had caught your eye but you shook your head as you walked over to him. You took out a knife to cut the net and his eyes grew wide.

"No, please, don't hurt me!" He nearly shouted.

"Woah, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." You calmly said.

You grabbed ahold of the net and began to cut at the ropes. Soon, you finished cutting the net and pulled it off him, freeing him.

"See? I won't hurt you." You said with a soft tone and put the knife away.

"Thank you." He simply said as he slowly drifted away from the land.

As if becoming startled, he quickly went underwater before you could say anything. You let out a disappointed sigh and walked back to your makeshift camp. Seeing that the sun was setting, you quickly made a fire and grabbed your datapad to report your findings.

<Two hours later>

You finished typing up your report and yawned. It took you longer than expected because the merman you saw earlier kept coming back to your mind. You turned off your datapad and set it next to your sleeping bag. You quickly changed into more comfortable clothing before slipping into your sleeping bag and closed your heavy eyelids, sleep taking over.

<The next morning>

You woke up to the smell of food being cooked. You opened your eyes and saw that no one was around you.

'Who made this food?' You thought as you sat up.

You didn't bring anyone with you and if you did, you'd know about it. You were thankful, however, because a minute after you sat up, your stomach growled. You got out of your sleeping bag and crawled over to the food, which wasn't that far. You sat in a criss-cross position in front of the food and picked up a fork, delicately cutting the food. You used the fork to pick up the cut piece of ham and put it in your mouth. You sighed contently at the delicious taste and continued to eat, taking your time. Soon enough, you had finished off the tasty meal and set the fork down.

"Thank you to whoever made the food." You said to no one in particular.

"You're welcome." a voice from behind you spoke.

Startled, you quickly turned around and looked at who spoke. You sighed in relief upon seeing the merman you freed a day before.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He said.

"It's okay, I'm just surprised to see you." You said and smiled.

"My name is Rex, what's your name?"

"Oh, it's (Y/n). Nice to meet you."

"You're the first person to actually say that."

"What do you mean?"

"Most people would only try to hunt us."

"So that's why you got scared of my knife when I went to free you."

"Yeah, we don't trust strangers that much because of it."

"Well, if it makes you feel better, I would never do such a thing."

Rex smiled at your statement, happy that you wouldn't try and hurt him. Both of you turned away blushing from staring at the other for a bit.

"I think that your tail is beautiful." You blurted out, blushing more.

"You think so?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah, it's not everyday that someone gets to see a pretty sight like you- uh, I mean-"

You covered your face in embarrassment as he laughed lightly at your actions.

'Maker, what have I done? He probably doesn't like me now.' You thought.

"Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot." Rex said.

You gained the courage to uncover your face and look at him. He was leaning against one of the large rocks with a big smile. You smiled back before standing up and turning to him.

"This may sound weird, but may I swim with you?" You asked.

"That's alright with me." He replied.

"Okay, let me go change first."

He nodded his head just as you turned and walked on your ship. You went to your room and searched your closet for a swimsuit. You were thankful that you brought one because the planet was basically a giant swimming pool but with animals. You took off your clothes including undergarments and put on the swimsuit. It was a fitting one-piece with a blue floral pattern on white(for plot convenience, obviously). You grabbed a towel you just happened to have and wrapped it around your waist as you stepped off your ship. You walked over to Rex and took off the towel, setting it on the ground.

"Hey, I'm back." You announced.

"Oh, hey, I was wondering when... Wow." He said upon seeing you.

"What?"

"Sorry, it's just that gar jivaor mesh'la."

"Vor entye."

He blushed and widened his eyes as he turned away, he didn't know you could understand him. This time, you laughed lightly at his antics before walking towards him. You got down and lowered yourself into the water next to him. Feeling the rippled water, he turned to you and smiled. You swam away from the land and Rex followed suit.

"You know, you are the first human to be with someone like me." He broke the silence.

"Well, I heard the rumours of your kind existing and I wanted to see if they were true." You said.

"I'm here alive, is that true enough for you?"

"Hmm, maybe."

Suddenly, he moved right in front of you and you blushed at the sudden closeness. Then he brought up his hands and cupped your face. You placed your hands over his but didn't make any attempt to remove them. He looked down at your lips briefly and looked back into your eyes.

"May I?" He inquired.

You were a little confused but replied with a nod of your head. He started to lean forward and you realized what he was doing. You closed your eyes but before you could feel anything, you were pulled underneath the water. You widened your eyes and tried to get back to the surface. You looked down and saw what looked like another merman. Just then, you saw Rex crash into him, letting you go. You didn't hesitate and quickly swam up to the surface of the water. You gasped for air as you reached the surface and hastily swam towards the land. You grabbed your towel and wrapped it around yourself as you waited for Rex to come back. After a good minute, you felt eyes on you. You looked around and saw, you guessed, another merman looking at you. He carefully approached you and started to speak.

"Sorry about my brother, I told him not to do it." He said.

You smiled at his sincerity.

"It's okay, he only startled me." You said.

"My name's Echo, by the way." He greeted.

"My name is (Y/n). I like your name, it's unique."

"Thanks!"

It wasn't long until you saw Rex reappear above water. He looked pretty annoyed with something. You were about to ask him what's wrong until another merman appeared behind him. He was laughing so hard and you didn't know why.

"Oh my goodness, your reaction was priceless!" the new one said, still laughing.

"It's not funny, you could've drowned her!" Rex argued.

"Aww, look at you being all protective over her."

"Shut up, Fives."

You giggled lightly and this caught the attention of Fives. He swam towards you and stopped in front of you with admiration in his eyes.

"Now I can see why you're protective of her, la jivaor nadala." Fives complimented and winked.

You blushed knowing what that meant but you didn't tell him. Just then, a fourth merman appeared.

"Hey, why are you guys-" He stopped when he saw you. "Well, hello, meg cuyir cataye ti'puri'r?"

"Her name is (Y/n)." Echo introduced you.

"A cataye gai par a cataye ti'puri'r."

"Da'ha par busktisa'ya." You managed to say and blushed more.

All of them, except for Rex, looked at you in surprise. They absolutely had no idea that you spoke fluent Mando'a and you laughed a little at this.

"Well, uh, my name is Hardcase." the new one introduced.

"Hello, nice to meet you." You greeted.

"So why come here?" Fives asked.

"Well, I heard the rumours of your kind existing and I wanted to see if they were true."

You didn't see it, but Rex smiled because those were the exact words you told him.

"Do you guys want to hear about my travels?" You asked suddenly.

"Hell yeah, we can tell you our stories in return!" Hardcase exclaimed.

"Okay!"

You and the four mermen spent the rest of the day telling stories and playing around in the water.

<Several hours later>

It was getting dark out and Fives had just finished telling a story of pranking his other brother, Jesse. You stifled a yawn and waved to Echo, Fives, and Hardcase before they went back underwater. Rex, however, stayed to keep you company. You looked up at the night sky and saw that it was a full moon, it was quite beautiful. You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked to see Rex smiling at you. You smiled back and carefully wrapped your arms around him, pulling him into a hug. He slightly stiffened at the contact, since he never done anything like this, but he hugged back to not seem rude.

"It's a full moon." He stated.

"Yeah, it's beautiful, isn't it?" You asked and pulled away.

"Bic'b vas asas mesh'la asas gar."

You looked at him and smiled wider.

"Do you know what happens on a full moon like this?" He asked.

"No, what happens?" You inquired curiously.

"Well, when there's a full moon, people like you can turn into our kind."

You widened your eyes upon discovering this new information. You felt his hand near yours and you grabbed it, holding it.

"Is it true?" You asked.

"I don't know, we've never tried it before." He replied.

You thought for a moment before speaking.

"Do you, maybe, want to know if it's true?" You asked carefully.

"What about your life? Don't you have anyone to go to?" Rex asked you, growing concerned.

"No, I never had friends or a loved one."

"What about your family?"

"They never really cared about anything happening to me."

You retracted your hand from his and turned away, hugging yourself. He frowned and hugged you from behind as a way of comfort.

"I've only met you for a day, and I'm sure that I want to stay with you." You said and leaned back into him.

"How sure are you?" He asked, setting his head on your shoulder.

"I'm about 501 percent sure."

"Hm, that's a pretty big number."

"Well, you asked how sure I was and I gave an answer."

"Fair point."

You two laughed a bit before relaxing in his arms and looking at the sky. The stars in the night sky amazed you and you thought it was beautiful.

"Y'know, when I first saw you, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not." Rex interrupted the silence.

"And why is that?" You asked.

"Because I've never seen someone so beautiful."

You blushed at his statement and turned around, still in his arms.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" Rex asked.

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure." You said.

With that, he leaned forward and gently kissed your lips. You kissed back as you wrapped your arms around his neck and felt your legs meld together. You both pulled back and looked down to see a (f/c) tail with (s/f/c) colored markings. The remaining material from your swimsuit now became a something like a strapless bra, which covered your chest.

"Your tail is very pretty." Rex complimented.

"Thank you. Now, what do we do?" You asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"How about you introduce me to your brothers?"

"Alright, follow me."

He gently grasped your hand and led you under the water to where he lived.

The possibility of not going back on land planted in your mind, but you didn't mind if it meant spending life with Rex.
_________________________________________________

Mando'a used:
gar jivaor mesh'la - you look beautiful
Vor entye - Thank you
la jivaor nadala - she looks hot
meg cuyir cataye ti'puri'r? - who's the pretty lady?
A cataye gai par a cataye ti'puri'r - A pretty name for a pretty lady
Da'ha par busktisa'ya - Thanks for the compliment
Bic'b vas asas mesh'la asas gar - It's not as beautiful as you

Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night, y'all! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 99 12
When the Bad Batch is tasked with capturing a bounty, their lives are turned upside down when they discover the truth of who the bounty is. This disc...
6.9K 132 27
If you're here, hi! I rewrote this story, so go check out the new and improved on my account, same name, and same picture. Thank you!!!
7.3K 401 35
Of all the people you were expecting to save you, it wasn't him. And, of all the people you were expecting to keep you around, it definitely wasn't h...
22.9K 634 18
"We're clones - we're meant to be expendable." {I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS}