The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans

9.1K 292 28
By TequilaAlemustago

A/N: The aesthetic above is Rose Vincent, so pretty...I KNOW RIGHT...Onto the chapter🦋

~Louisa POV~

After Atticus and I came home, we did not speak at all about the pleasurable restroom scene. We spoke like two grown adults avoiding the fact that we're jeopardizing each other's love lives.

I was up in the kitchen making scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes for Alister in some shorts. Alister was sitting on the kitchen Island watching his iPad while he waited on breakfast.

"It smells so good!" He screamed shaking his curly hair and smiling at me. I laughed and turned to face him.

"Oh really now?" I asked him and he nodded, I placed some syrup on his nose and he laughed before stretching to lick it. I turned to the stove and suddenly I felt a presence in the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Of course.

"Hey Buddy, what's smelling so good? I must have some before I leave for work." He said, I turned off the stove taking the last pancake off and turned to see him in his suit. Alister stretched his hands out for me to collect him and I did, he was getting really big and I was so tiny.
I started walking with him and Atticus just stood in the way looking at me struggle.

Alister had a pancake in his hand and he took a bite from it, and he relaxed his face with a bright smile, letting me know that it was so good. He offered me a piece and I bit it, some of the syrup dripping from my lips and landing back onto the pancake.

"Daddy would you like to taste?" He asked Atticus and he looked directly at me before smiling.

"Why not?" He said and leaned insanely close to us, as he took a bite into the same spot I bit, he never took his eyes off of me. He chewed the pancake and rolled his eyes while savoring the taste.

"Délicieuse!" [Delicious] He said in his French accent looking back at me. I placed Alister down and he ran with his plate to the table. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and turned back to clean up.

"Tu es un chef extraordinaire." [You're an amazing chef] He said and I didn't understand a word he was saying.

"You do know that I don't speak French right?" I turned to him gesturing with the towel.

"C'est beaucoup mieux ma chérie." [That makes it a lot better darling] he said smirking and coming closer to me. He picked up another pancake with syrup on it and bit into it, some syrup dropped on his suit and I heard him curse under his breath while trying to wipe it away.

"Wait dumbass." I hissed walking up to him with a damp paper towel before wiping it carefully, I looked up at him and he was staring right back at me, still chewing the pancake. His face was a work of art up this close, as he was chewing you can see how perfect his jawline is, I feel like I could get cut if i touch it.

His hazel eyes were just a puddle of perfection, he had long eyelashes like his son, Alister really was the spitting image of his father.
I finished up and as I turned to move he grabbed my lower back and pulled me back gently.

"I thought you had work."

"Le travail peut attendre." [Work can wait] he said tilting his head to look at me.

"¡Eres tan terco!"[You're so stubborn] I said rolling my eyes and he stared blankly at me, ha!

"¿Cómo se siente?"[How does it feel] I said proud that I know a language he doesn't.

"¿Tu Cuerpo? Increíble!" [Your body? Amazing] he responded in Spanish and my eyes widened. He let go of me and I turned around completely flustered.

"When are you going to let me have you Louisa?" He said suddenly.

"I wasn't aware there was a time span on my decision." I said smartly and he pressed his lips in a thin line.

"Let's go to the store to get more pancake mix." He said before leaving abruptly. Oh my gosh, he's serious? I said to myself after hearing him toot his horn. I hopped into the car and we drove to the supermarket.
He picked up a cart upon arrival, so I know it wasn't just pancake mix.

"Did Alister want more pancakes?"

"No, I did, what? I liked how it tasted." He said shrugging as if it was no big deal, he likes it because I made it, I'm sure of it!
I picked up more necessities while he made a phone call.
I turned the isle and started humming happily, why was I so happy?
We finished up and we went to the cashier.

"Good afternoon sir how may I ?"

"No." Atticus stopped her rudely before taking out his card and paying her, she rolled her eyes and just watched him put in his information. She give me a nasty look as if I did something.
I walked out of the store holding two bags because Atticus wouldn't let me carry the other six, he had them all in one hand as if it were nothing. He placed it in the backseat and then we drove back home.

"What do you do?" I asked him and he looked over at me before looking back at the road.

"For a living?"

"Drugs." He said blandly and I knew that wasn't true.

"Atticus." I said warningly.

"I'm a CEO at the Cattaneo Corporation."

"What do you do! As in what does the organization do!" I yelled, even Alister answers straightforward.

"I deal with the new modeling of cars, we also co-work with Apple." He said, oh that's why he has so many apple products.

"So I heard that you own bars and clubs?"

"Heard? Or Stalked to find out?" He said and my eyes widened.

"I-I heard."

"You stutter when you lie." He said calling me out.

"Is-is it true or not?"

"Yes I own bars and clubs, why?"

"I want to come to one." I said and his lips were pressed together.

"Why?"

"So that I can party with friends and get drinks with friends." I said dancing to no music at all.

"You don't have friends." He stated rudely.

"Well! I can make friends." I said continuing to dance.

"You can't even dance."

"Oh shut up and invite me to your club Atticus, I need a life too."

"You have a life, with my son." He said smartly, I smacked him upside his head.

"An adult life."

"You're a fetus, you haven't started living as yet."

"Why are you so scared of me coming to your club, I'm not going to block your blessings you don't have to babysit me." I said and he looked at me before taking a deep breath in then out.

"Okay!" He said and my eyes lit up.

"So I get to come to your."-

"Yes! Yes." He said and I got so excited.

"I'm gonna get my groove on." I said dancing again.

"If you dance like that in my club I'm going to let my guards kick you out." He said and I sat up straight but my excitement was still there.

We got home and he took all the bags this time.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Alister came running to his father.

"We just left, you miss us already?"

"A lady called for you, her name is Miss Vincent and she said I was so nice, we talked a bit." Alister said and Atticus's eyes went dark.

"Alister!" He shouted and Alister stopped smiling.

"I told you to stop speaking to strangers." He said firmly and Alister's face was so confused and so was I.

"But daddy I."-

"Go to your room, no iPad for a week." He said sternly.

"Daddy."

"Now Alister!" He shouted and Alister pressed his lips together and walked to his room.

"Atticus."

"Don't Louisa." He said pointing at me before turning to get the phone. He redialed the number and a woman picked up.

"Arrête de te mêler de ma vie!" [Stop meddling in my life]

"Je veux juste parler!" [I just want to talk].

"Tu Tu Nous Laissé!" [You-You left us!"]

"Atticus!" I heard her say before he slammed the phone down. He started pacing.

"Atticus."

"Leave me alone Louisa." I can hear the anger fuming in his voice.

"You know what? No! That was no way to speak to Alister, how was he to know it was a stranger?" I said walking closer to him.

"He wasn't supposed to answer the phone!"

"You have this problem with this woman not him, he shouldn't be punished but you should for that behavior!"

"Why are you so concerned?"

"I'm his nanny! He's probably upstairs crying! You just banned him from his iPad for having a conversation! Did you hear yourself, do you see how you're acting right now?"

"I don't have time for this!" He said turning to leave but I walked behind him calling out for him to stop.

"Atticus please calm down, it's not that big of a deal." I said and he continued walking.

"Just relax."

"Atticus." I said pulling on his hand.

"Louisa!"

"Ethan stop!" Is what slipped out of my mouth when I raised my hand to shield myself from the blow and closed my eyes tightly.

"Louisa?" I heard his voice soften. I placed my hand down and pretended like nothing happened. I cleared my throat and tuck my hair behind my ear. I looked up at him and he looked so hurt by what he did.

Oh my gosh, did I just reveal a part of my past that I didn't want him to know of? He had already seen me wince when he touched my sides, he almost saw the bullet wound, I was unraveling myself to this man bit by bit.

He made a step closer to me and I took several steps back.

"Um-apologize to Alister please. It-it wasn't his fault." I said turning and walking out of the room quickly.

~Atticus POV~
"Louisa!" I shouted turning around to tell her to stop.

"Ethan stop!" She shouted before raising her hand up to protect herself. I felt like I've lost something, I don't know if it was hope in humanity or just hope in men. Suddenly everything was pieced together.
Her bruised sides, her not wanting me to see her bare chest and now her protecting herself from an obvious blow.

My blood started to boil, by hearing his name, she sounded so hurt, like she's been protecting herself for some time, from Ethan.

"Louisa?" I said and she looked so fragile, she cleared her throat and tried to act normal but I saw right through her, she's been so closed off from the world because she's locked down on the inside, she doesn't trust anyone but it hurts to know that she thinks I'd ever lay a hand on her.

She told me to apologize to Alister and left the room abruptly basically running out of the room. I contemplated if I should go after her or my son and I chose correctly.

I knocked on the door and I didn't hear anything so I pushed right away to see my son crying on the bed.

"Mikhail?" I said and he got up and wiped his eyes.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to, I."-he started but eventually cried again. -"I wouldn't do it again." He said while rubbing the cold all over his face.

"Hey, hey, buddy it's my fault, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that, I was angry at the person and I'm angry at myself for taking it out on you, you're the best son anyone can ask for." I told him sitting down on the bed and putting him on my lap, he placed his runny nose in my suit and wiped it all over.

"Oh no." He said raising to see my suit was wet from his crying.

"It's okay, I hated this suit anyway." It was my favourite suit! But he was my son and I love him more than anything.

"I'm still sorry daddy."

"I love you Alister, stop apologizing you're so sweet." You're sweet like Louisa but I couldn't say that.

"If you love me then, you'll leave Louisa alone." He said and that took me by surprise.

"What, what do you mean buddy?" I said chuckling a bit.

"You never end up with any of the girls you're with and if you end up with Louisa, she'll leave too." My son said. Oh my gosh.

"I see that you like her, don't hurt her." He said.

"I will never hurt her." I told him meaning every single word, I can't see myself hurting her but what shocked me is that my son noticed that I liked a woman and I couldn't figure it out yet.

"I love you too daddy." He said hugging me, how was I supposed to promise my son to not be with Louisa? Was she even interested in me? I'll take her to my club tonight and let her have fun, she deserves it, I'm sure of it.

.....

It was now 9:30p.m, I was dressed in a shirt that hugged my body and a pair of khakis.
I went to Louisa's door and knocked on it lightly.

"Hey, I was wondering if we're still going to the club." I said quietly, this woman had such an effect on me and I've been ignoring it but my 3 year old noticed.

"I'll be right there." She answered cheerfully as if nothing happened earlier, if that's how she wanted it then I have no other choice but to respect her privacy. I turned away from the door and it came swinging open. I turned to see her in a fancy tightly fitted red dress, I was lost for words.
It hugged her hips so wonderfully and it was the right amount of cleavage showing. I just wanted to have her, not only sexually but emotionally.

"How do I look?" She asked waiting for my approval.

"So fucking good." I said not holding back and she blushed.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She said happily. "Let's go loser!" She said like a kid and I rolled my eyes and walked behind her.

We arrived at the club in 10 minutes, when we got there she was looking at the club like she's never seen one before.

"Have you ever been to a club?"

"No, I wasn't allowed to." She said and I didn't push any further. I showed her around and then I told her where I was going to be.

I went up to the VIP session and all the women were dancing to get my attention but I was checking on Louisa every now and again. She was at the bar ordering a drink and the bartender was flirting with her, I have to fire him later. She was drinking like a pro but I guess she knows when to stop.

After an hour, I got distracted with all the women around me, I forgot I came with Louisa, I got up scanning the club for Louisa and my eyes widened when I found her.
There Louisa was grinding her hips on a man I did not know, she doesn't know him either!
But oh wow, I couldn't help it but admire her though, she could dance, she chose to do stupidness in the car.

She threw her hands around the guys neck and continued to move her hips seductively on him. I walked down to watch her even closely. When I reached the ground floor, she was gone.
Where the hell are you! I heard her joyous scream and I turned to see her dancing on another man and his hands were going up and down her body which angered me. I walked up to them and she looked at me with wide smiles.

"I love the club vibes, oh oh!" She said chanting and the club chanted with her, as if she was the life of the party.

"Time to go." I told her and she pulled away.

"No Atticus, dance with me!" She said and wrapped her arms around my neck and started dancing with me.
She turned her back to my chest and started dancing better than she was dancing on the other guys and I held her hips and started grinding on her too, I did it better than them anyways.

She turned around to face me and it was just us staring at one another.

"Louisa let's."-

"I want to be taken care of, I want to be loved, but I'm so damaged beyond repair." She said cutting me off. I looked at her and her head fell on my chest, she was drunk.

I picked her up and took her out of the club and to my car to go home. We sat in the car, me driving silently her fast asleep in the backseat. I stopped at the pharmacy to get her some tablets. When I hopped into the car she was sitting up and drinking water.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Good." She smiled and nodded. "I love clubs!" She said loudly.

"Yea?"

"Yes yes!" She said and she fell back in the seat. I jumped in the backseat with her and placed the ac on. I tuck her hair behind her ear and she looked up at me. How was I supposed to leave her alone Alister?

"Do you want to know about my past?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'd love to hear it." I said and she smiled before falling asleep in my chest.

"I'll tell you, I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
645K 21.4K 42
When Audrey, the smart, beautiful and kind-hearted woman decided to quit her job to pursue her dream as a chef, she did not expect to meet her ex-bos...
1.9M 51.9K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
1.5M 48.5K 53
"Are you done staring at me?" He asked and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but she was scared that Ethan might kill her...