▻ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐕�...

By yowhohasmyname

Davina Rossi. One word to describe her is different. She's a closed off person except when she's around peopl... More

|Characters|
Ch1| MBBF
Ch2| MBBF
Ch3| MBBF
Ch4| MBBF
Ch5| MBBF
Ch6| MBBF
Ch7| MBBF
Ch8| MBBF
Ch9| MBBF
Ch10| MBBF
(A/n)
Ch11| MBBF
Ch12| MBBF
Ch13| MBBF
Ch14| MBBF
Ch15| MBBF
Ch16| MBBF
(A/N)
Ch17| MBBF
Ch18| MBBF
Ch19|MBBF| PT 1
Ch20|MBBF| PT 2
Ch21| MBBF
CH22| MBBF
Ch23| MBBF
Ch24| MBBF
Ch26| MBBF
Ch27| MBBF
Ch28| MBBF
Ch29| MBBF
Ch30| MBBF
Ch31| MBBF
Ch32| MBBF
Ch33| MBBF
Ch34| MBBF
CH 35| MBBF
CH36| MBBF
Ch37| MBBF
CH38| MBBF
CH39| MBBF

Ch25| MBBF

1.6K 29 7
By yowhohasmyname

I know i shouldn't do this but i have no choice.

You do.

I know i fucking do but i don't like leaving shit un finished which will result in me ripping my brain cells into pieces wondering what the hell would have happened if i didn't or if i did do this.

I'm gonna do it, whether your on my side you evil Magda or not.

Whatever...just remember i told you this. Shit is gonna end up so not how you wished it would.

Just shut up will you?

Fine.

great. I take a deep breath in and then out.

I do it.

I knock three times and no answer. ok I'm starting get annoyed.

"Andrei, i know your in there. open this freaking door" i yell not too hard.

*knock*

silence.

*knock*

silence.

what the fu-

"hello Ms. are you Davina?" an elderly man who i am assuming is his neighbor asked.

"uh yes?" i answer confusion obvious in my face.

"Andrei doesn't live here anymore, he moved out a week ago" he said and as those words came out of his mouth i felt a ping of pain in my heart and utter shock.

I didn't know what to say except "what?"

He gave me a sorry look and then handed me a white envelope.

"sorry darling, he told me to give you this" he finished as i shook my head and gently grabbed the letter.

The man went back into his apartment and closed the door.

I stood their with mixed emotions and a lot of questions.

did he really leave?

why?

did he hate me that much?

what did i do?

Soon the sadness turned into anger and hate.

what the fuck did i do? i fucking did nothing, the hell is he mad!

Fuck him and fuck his stupid letter!

I walk up to the front "send this to Mr. King, o and do you happen to have a lose paper?" i ask

The guy gave me the paper and i quickly write 'Fuck you Andrei king and go to hell you worthless piece of shit'

once done i stick it with the envelope and hand it to the guy.

"send it and if something comes back burn it" i said and then walk out.

I'll forget about that loser and one day he'll come back as they always do, but i won't let him in.

"fuck you!" i yell and scream at the same time as i bang my fist against Luciano's chest.

"hate me all you want but I'm not leaving you alone with this" he said as he hugged me tight while i slowly gave up, this can't be happening.

"calm down" he soothed as it only angered me more.

The one time i decide to forget Luciano, this has to happen.

"we both took part in this and we're both doing this together whether you like it or not Liliana" he continued.

"I can do it myself, i don't need or want your help" i say with my voice nearly cracking.

"That baby is also my child. ill help you raise our kid" he said as i began crying even more.

...

Luciano still had his arms wrapped around me as i slightly grab onto him.

"I'm scared" i muttered trying my best not to cry again.

"it's ok to be scared. I'll be by your side at all times ok" he reassured as i nodded my head.

"I'm pregnant" i say once more as Luciano chukled.

"yea i know" he says as i roll my eyes and move back to stare at him.

"I hope our baby only get's your dimples because other then that your ugly and i don't need my baby to come out looking like you." i say as he shakes his head and chuckles. n

truth be told, if our baby comes out looking like him ill be happy, his or her daddy is pretty good looking.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and caresses' my cheek, i try my best not lean into his touch but i kinda give up. I missed him like hell.

"I need you to be honest with me" he starts as i look up at him "with what?" i ask

"do you ever think in the near future we would be able to rebuild us?" he ask as i analyzed his features. He has a pained expression in probably because he's done damage.

I give him a sad smile and cup his face.

"I want to have a happy family like my parents, have a happy child but that's not up to me" i begin "I'm not gonna lie Luciano about the fact that i still feel the same about you and i still share the same dream as before about us. I just need to know if you'll give all of you for this to work? whether your gonna stick by my side when i need you the most" i ask

"Yes, i want us to work. I want to be the best father and in the near future if you allow it a great husband" he said with his stupid smirk.

i roll my eyes and give a slight smile.

"I'm gonna work hard for this to work and make sure you have everything you need, not only you but our baby" he says while placing a hand on my still semi flat belly "i will make sure your happiness is first and make sure i love you both with all my heart, i want to be a better father then mine was. I want to treat your better then my father treated my mother and be a better person in general, but all will happen if you let it happen...Will you give me the chance to prove to you that i can be a better man and father?" he asked as i smile.

"yes" i say as i begin to cry again "I'm sorry for crying but i think it's the harmones" i say as he enveloped me in a hug. I hear him laugh as i laugh as well, i probably look a mess.

"now the next part is how do we tell out parents?" i ask as i stare at him "we just tell them" he said as i looked at him in shock "ill probably get a handful of swearing and a hit or more but it wont matter as long as we're together and our baby" he said as i smile and wrap my arms around him.

"what about D?" i ask as he smiles "she'll punch me as well but i know she'll some day warm up to us" he says as i chukled. "i freaking hope so" i begin "i need that hoe by my side for this" i finish as Luciano chuckles.

"are you hungry" he asks "hell yea" i say "chipotle?" he asks "yesss" i answer as he smiles and drags me out of the room.

I hope all goes well and i get my happy family.

...

Two weeks later...

Davina sat in the pianos bench slowly moving her fingers along the keys.

Slowly she began playing a rhythm of her favorite song.

Take me back to the night, we met in the yard
(She closed her eyes while giving all her feelings into the song)
Climbing up to the roof, hidden in the dark
With a bottle of wine for two
Though I'm already drunk off you
(She remembers the little things she did with Andrei)
Then we both fell asleep, underneath the stars
We're young and naive, and you're telling me
That someday we'll run off together
I'm starting to think, I'm stuck in a dream
'Cause we're young, and we don't know better
(Her eyes begin to water as she sings loud and clear with emotions)
Now I'm falling heavily, recklessly
Trying not to lose my sensibility
But gravity, it pulls me into you
We're just a couple of kids
Sneaking out late for a kiss
'Cause we're just a couple of kids
(Remembered the day she first hugged him back at the vacation home)
When I'm wrapped in your arms, I never feel a thing
Living life on a whim, it's never a routine
And it's troubling to live this way
When you never know where you'll stay
But we live and we learn, and I wouldn't change a thing
(She wished things her different but they weren't)
We're young and naive, and you're telling me
That someday we'll run off together
I'm starting to think, I'm stuck in a dream
'Cause we're young, and we don't know better
Now I'm falling heavily, recklessly
Trying not to lose my sensibility
But gravity, it pulls me into you
We're just a couple of kids
Sneaking out late for a kiss
'Cause we're just a couple of kids
(Tears slip out as she tries her best to keep it in)
Now I'm falling heavily, recklessly
Trying not to lose my sensibility
But gravity, it pulls me into you
We're just a couple of kids
Sneaking out late for a kiss
'Cause we're just a couple of kids

She sighed and laid her head on top of the piano letting her tears get the best of her.

No one really knew what was happening, she was suffering alone.

Two weeks ago she found out her brother and best friend are having a baby together and that the man she loved left and she doesn't know for how long or where he had gone, she also found out her aunt is dating an huge actor and she's finally happy.

Last week she found out she was pregnant.

She sits up and puts her hand on her tiny round belly.

She was at least four weeks pregnant. No one knew, and she didn't know whether it was a good idea to tell them.

She wanted to tell Andrei but she couldn't, she also decided she could do it alone.

Her best friend moved out and left her alone in the apartment, Liliana didn't want to leave her best friend but Davian insisted that she would be fine and that Luciano should be by her side at all times.

She's afraid of telling her best friend because she's now with her brother and afraid something might slip.

She gets up and walks to her soon to be old room.

She's moving away in a couple of weeks, she's decided to move to London to try out her singing career, she recently got contacted by Luis v world record and he wanted to try and sign her up or maybe try and see how she goes in the music industry.

She's afraid it won't go how she wants because she is pregnant and she needs to finish her studies.

She's going for business and architecture but decided on business only, which will only take her another year to finish.

She's going to finish her years online while starting up with Luis.

Her family knows and are happy for her and sad because she will be moving across the world and won't be seeing them for long.

But she knows it will be best she gets her alone time.

I lay on my bed and stare up at the ceiling while rubbing my tiny baby bump.

I'm pregnant and afraid.

Im scared of what is to come but I know I'll make it through all this. I really want to tell the fam but I just don't know how to.

I sigh and turn in my side. I wish I had someone but I guess this is what was meant to happen, if mom and aunt b could do it with I can do it with one.

I don't need a man to help and I know I can do it on my own.

I stand up again and head into the bathroom to shower. I think I should tell the fam before I leave, that way I won't leave guilty.

I strip and get into the shower, as the warm water hits my body I lean against the wall and let the water wash the tears that I know are falling.

How did it get to this? How did I let myself down and end up alone and pregnant.

My baby has no fault in this but still I'm freaking sad because I don't know if I'll be what my baby needs, if I'll ever be good enough.

Soon out of the shower and dressed I grab my phone and calls aunt b.

"Hello? Vina hun is that you?" She asked as I hear a faint giggle probably Tom "hey aunt b" I say trying my best to sound happy.

"Are you ok?" She asked "yea I'm great, listen I uh just wanted to ask you if you could bring in the whole family? I have something important to tell you guys" I said

"Uh yea sure hun...you sure your ok?" She asked one more time "yes I'm fine" I said as she uncertainly said ok.

"We'll Call them right now and I'll call you when we're all together k?" She said "k aunt b and thanks, see you in a bit" I say and then hang up.

I go into my closet and pick out an outfit that consisted of a olvide green with cheetahs blouse and light blue washed jeans and clear heels.

I un bottomed the first two buttons and grabbed my purse, sprayed some perfume on and put my hair up in a ponytail.

Once ready I grab my phone, keys and water then make my way down to my car.

...

About 10-20 minutes later I finally arrived.

I'm a nervous reck. I sigh and get out of the car "I got this" I mutter as I lock my car and make my way to the house.

I take out my keys and open the door. I hear talking as I lock the door and soon make my way towards the living room.

As I get there I see everyone together. Liliana belly is barely showing but you can see she's pregnant unlike mines and mom, pops, Tom and aún b.

I smile "hey guys" I greet as I hug all of them "hey, why did you call us all over here?" Moms asked as I stand up and looks them.

"What I'm about to tell you is really hard for me to just say and it's probably gonna affect all of you as much it did me. But I want you all to accept my decision" I begin as they all look at me with worried expressions.

Here goes nothing.

"I'm pregnant" I say.

Everyone states at me and then at my belly then at each other. "Who's the father?" Asked pops as I gulp.

"I-I can't tell you just yet" I say as they all star at with with disappointment "I'm sorry" I say as I sigh.

"Theirs no reason for you to be sorry" said pops and moms "we're here for you no matter what ok" they said as they stood up and hugged me "us too" said aún b and Tom as they also hug me.

I look at L and Luciano "is it him?" Luciano asked as u look at him confused "who?" Me and L asked at the same time.

Luciano stands up and looks at me angrily "Is. It. Him?" He asked "who?" I asked again "Andrei" he said as I freeze and tense up.

How did he know.

"I-I- uh" I couldn't say anything, I was shocked and scared.

"So it is" he says as he steps forward and walked away.

I run after him and stop him from leaving.

"Pls Luciano forgive me" I beg as he curls his fists and punches the wall causing me to flinch "I can't even look at you!" He yelled "how could you do this huh?" He asked

I begin to cry due to anger and sadness "are you forgetting that you also slept with my best friend? Are you forgetting your also having a baby with her?!" I yell.

"Luciano, I didn't judge you instead I congratulated you and hugged you because your both happy!" I yelled "I did not only lose my best friend but also my brother!?" I yell "Luciano look at me" I said

He didn't move "LOOK AT ME!?" I yelled as he looked at me "I don't know where he's at I'm all alone, we didn't finish in good terms and he moved somewhere I don't know and all I need is my brother and family!" I say while trying not to cry.

"It was not his fault it was mine, I wanted to start something with him" I said "somehow I didn't think the outcome would be this" I said as he soon softened his look.

He looked at me and hugged me as tears slid down my face "I'm sorry" he said as I sobbed and tightened my grip on him.

"I won't leave you alone, we will all stick by your side until I find that piece of shit!" He said "don't, I don't want any problems" I said "he will be responsible for my niece or nephew no matter what" he said as I sighed.

We walked back to the living room where everyone was waiting "I'm sorry D" l said as she cried and hugged me "it's ok L" I said as I hugged her back.

She pulled back and kissed my cheek. I smiled and did the same.

"We're both pregnant at the same time isn't that awesome?!" She squealed as we all laughed.

"Hun are you still leaving to London?" Aunt b asked as I gave her a sad smile.

"Yea, I want to see where Luis gets me and I want some alone time with my baby" I say as they look at me with sad expressions.

"But you will be coming for holidays right and birthdays?" She asked as I smiled "wouldn't miss it for the world" I said as they all smiled and hugged me once more.

"Alright now that we've got all the hard and important stuff out of the way shall we eat dinner?" Moms asked as we all laughed and nodded our heads.

We all ate dinner and talked about names and whatnot.

At least they know and I'm free to move to London with no guilt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
594K 13K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
96.3K 3.3K 91
*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my face. I want to reveal the strong woman I...
5.5K 352 60
We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until theres nothing left or their minds take over...