Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

happinessnoise által

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. Több

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

76.

4.2K 166 115
happinessnoise által

"mental" hoseok shivered as he got out of the car and stared up at the roller-coaster.

"what else are you gonna do all day? Cry on the teacups?" Jimin snickered, kicking a small mound of snow made by Jungkook as we waited in the quickly dwindling line.
"have an allergic reaction '' Taehyung snickered to himself.

"yes." he snapped, puffing out his chest, but he cast a dark look at the tracks far above him.

As long as I didn't spin, or have some drastic drop, or a high death rate, I believe I was pretty OK with going on whatever this park had.

I do enjoy roller-coasters. However, as long as I can have my feet on some kind of floor. I hate it when your legs are just dangling, it's weird.

Many years ago i went to a popular theme park just like with my whole family. My brothers, being reckless and untamed, decided to drag me onto some sci-fi ride that just had you zoom at high speeds while you hoped and prayed your shoes didn't come off.

The current ride we was generic, jungkook could of built it on minecraft. I suspect an even taller version , though if it was truly Jungkook's design, probably including lava and other eccentric stuff that irl would be a definite safety hazard.

We filled up a whole cart. Hoseok and Joon at the back, Jimin and Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi then finally me and Seokjin placed at the front.

I hadn't blinked in about 2 minutes and the staff member seemed to notice this.

"you'll be fine" he said, he then smiled as he did my seat belt. I nodded going red.

"arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times-" you don't have to tell me twice. I was compressing myself together in fear of my limbs detaching in the middle of the ride.

I squished up against Jin who had his head bowed and was taking deep breaths.

The ride started and I started to consider getting out and falling to my death a safer option.

We were slowly travelling upwards, knots forming in my stomach as they realised there was no way out.

Then for what felt like a split second, the ride stopped. Then as I watched my breath form a white cloud in the cold air, did we plumet.

It was the rushing on my face that made me clamp my eyes tightly shut and then the pit of my stomach started turning in several unnatural directions

I swore at the top of my lungs as we only went upwards, then the dropping feeling again. I was screaming so loudly, I almost dulled out the sounds of the roaring wind that was making my ears numb.

Every time I took a split second break from screaming, all I heard was the wheels on the tracks and the ever continuing shrieks of jin and most prominent, hoseok.

Though he was at the back of the ride, it didn't stop his screams of terror reaching me.

I didn't have time to laugh as we were facing another hill, that we would soon end up plummeting down.

The track was almost just a drop, almost no nice descent, so it felt like I was almost being lifted off my seat.

I was now screaming until my throat was horse, not enjoying the feeling of my stomach being chucked around.

The ride was calming down, clearly we were now stopping. I could feel my hair slowly come out of being stuck up from the wind, my messy hair finally relaxing, as did my body.

"Now that." I heard hoseok start as soon as we stopped. "was fucking dreadful"

He tripped when trying to speedily exit the car, but his legs looked weak.

I didn't move until Jin got up, my legs feeling weak.

The staff member from earlier returned, laughing at my expression as he unclipped my seat belt.

I didn't speak much when we left the ride, not fully recovered. I drew my coat closer around me and dragged myself to follow them.

The park was pretty empty, not many people were in lines or they were in front of fast food vans looking for something to warm themselves up. The snow had been cleared for the most part however some piles still remained, leaning on lampposts.

"I want something more tame" jungkook admitted, looking around to find anyone that would listen. "go on the pirate ship then." Namjoon said, pointing in the direction of manic screaming. Jungkook grinned and started heading towards it with unnatural speed, almost as though he was on wheels.

He then stopped and looked back at us.

"what? Want someone to hold your hand?" Taehyung started cackling. Jungkooks doe eyes hardened.

"yes." he snapped and suddenly grabbed my hand and gestured to me silently. Taehyung kicked a pile of snow in a fit of rage. I heard him cursing as he did so. "spoilt boy. Spoilt boy." he hissed as the other members simply laughed and continued walking.

"do you actually want to go on the pirate ship?" he said awkwardly. Despite his shyness, his hand didn't seem clammy at all, it clearly was just the difficulty of communicating with someone who was a similar age as him which he rarely did.

He could be quite sweet. I was reliving every time he was angry and wondering if Jungkook was just in a state of mass confusion.

I nodded in response, not trusting myself to speak since the previous ride.

"brilliant!"

This line was quite possibly the smallest we'd been in. Only two people were ahead and they were shivering as they waited for the gate to be opened. In the meantime they let their fingers rest on the bars as they watched the pirate ship swing with glazed eyes. They were huddled together, clearly a couple, old to. They're what i imagine my mum and dad looking like if they came here.

Some worker finally let us in, a dead look in their eyes as they realised there were four people.

"go were ever" they gestured before delving Into a pocket to get a cigarette.

I haven't had one since-

"I don't think that's allowed" Jungkook said as we hurried to the back of the ship.

"let them be" i looked on longly.

"they probably don't get paid enough. I know I didn't. And it's exhausting, when you're young you don't get paid much" i said dully, watching a puff of smoke disappear into the sky.

Jungkooks attention had moved some place else and he moved closer to me in what he probably thought was a smooth way. He was, but what gave him away was that he kept looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and let him continue.

He really did move closer. When the ride started, it caught him off guard, making him fall on me dramatically.

I rolled my eyes again, but with a smile.

I pulled him up, but didn't pull him off. His leg remained on top of mine and neither of us bothered to move it.

Just an accident I guess.

Jungkook only club on more as the ship got higher. Being at the back wasn't helpful.

This is not a kids ride. It's disused as one, but on the inside it's just as bad as the rest of them here. Not to mention that if someone is sick, it falls on you.

It's a battle. Especially when your feet aren't pressed firmly on the ground.

I swore over and over again, covering my face while Jungkook screamed with joy and pure mania.

He was almost out of his seat, making me paranoid that he would fly out. In the end I placed my hand on his thigh to try and keep him in his seat. But he was too strong so I had to grab his waist to finally bring him down.

I don't want to be involved in a situation where jeon jungkook, my previous enemy, flies out of an almost empty ride.

For some reason he completely stopped and went bright red. I panicked, thinking he was going to throw up.

"ahh- jungkook" i shook him slightly to get him out of his state.

"don't be sick, I can't deal with you if you do that I'm sorry" my voice shook as we swung upwards again, I felt my stomach drop.

Jungkook simply shook his head and looked away.

I snickered at his behaviour. The one who had been so turbulent at the beginning had finally piped down.

The ride was ending, the swoops of the ship becoming lower and lower and slower until we didn't move at all.

"fun" i shivered and started getting off the ship before it started rocking agian.

"oh" jungkook started to follow but he slipped, falling forward, landing on me.

Finally! An accident that wasn't my fault! I can claim compensation!

The fact that we had fallen over in a public place and that i may be injured fell quickly from my mind as i noticed jungkook was still on my back.

"What are you doing?" i hissed, turning my neck around to look at him.

"enjoying the moment" he smiled, an evil smirk starting to creep up his face.

"You idiot" I groaned, feeling for my neck making sure that was ok.

"oh how did you get that?" jungkook asked innocently. I felt his cold hands touch the scar on the back of my neck. I shivered finally getting him off.
I ignored him.

He ran after me, trying to avoid patches of ice..

We navigate our way through the mostly empty park. My mind was set in a nowhere in particular. Jungkook however would run off every minute trying to look at the closed mini games. (closed due to snow)

"get over here" I hissed at him, stamping my foot on the cold ground in complaint.

He didn't listen.

"you're so annoying-" jungkook started talking but as soon as i grabbed his hand he quieted down.

"you were saying?" i grinned as his rrebkuojn turned into obeying.,

"I take it back, it's ok, feel free to keep my hand for however long" he Seemed way too cheerful.

He needs one of those leads that you put on children. Or maybe a dog lead, then if he gets lost-

"Oh look. There they are." Jungkook said, pointing up at a tall ride. I don't even know how he saw them.

We quickly found a better spot, standing on a bench to see them, while Jungkook got out his phone.

"gonna get this... In 4k" he grinned evilly, sticking out his tongue in concentration.

He started introducing himself to the camera.

"hello- this is jeon jungkook and I'm occupied by the famously pretty, jang jisunggg!" he moved his camera to me and i snickered.

He started counting down, jumping up and down in excitement.

"in 3,2... 1-!" and then they were off, a slither of a bur being thrown around a track.

Yoongi's coat billowing out behind him and the flash of orange hair signaled jimin and Yoongi were at the back.

Then 6ft namjoon looked suppuringky calm,next to hoseok who was the opposite. He was screaming so loud we could hear his distinct scream from where we were standing.

"oh- there's the birthday boy" jungkook zoomed in on jin who clung onto taehyung who was wriggling in his seat like some crazed worm.

"wow he looks so stupid" jungkook muttered, moving his camera to tae.

"Let's get closer-" i said , gesturing to the ride. Jungkook clearly didn't see and said "to me? You didn't have to ask, you can hug me or-"

"not like that you idiot, to the ride-" i shook my head embarrassed, especially at the fact that it was on camera.

"oh yeah sure." Jungkook sounded disappointed but complied.

"you can still get close if you want?"

Jungkook didn't wait for a response, he ran forward to hang on my arm. I laughed watching him now and dragged me towards the ride where the cart the rest of the members were on was coming to the end of the track.

We found them a few minutes later. Hoseok was staggering and his eyes were unfocused, falling into namjoon who was picking dust off his clothes.

Yoongi however looked worse than hoseok, if that were possible. He wrapped himself up in his coat and was sniffling.

"i feel sick" he whispered and took jungkooks place as he had ran to insult hoseok with the video. "was it that bad?" i whispered to him and he nodded sniffling again, his nose blocked i assume.

"I hate you, don't talk to me" hoseok said, pushing Jungkook away as he cackled, replaying the video over and over.

"hey send me that video, I look good" jin said, looking over jungkook's shoulder as he replayed it.

We all started walking, yoongi however at a sail pace and his eyes looking sad.

I smiled at him and he soon hurried to catch up.

"yeah send me it to- oh my god" taehyung leant on jungkook for support. He was acting like he was having a heart attack.

"jisung looks so good-" he started going feral so i brought my bag closer to my side and started to walk away. but he only grabbed me and pulled me back.

"You, my friend, are coming with us." he snickered. I looked at him, fearing my safety.

"hyung-"

"Let's go!"

"but yoongi-"

"we are going on the teacups!!"

_

"taehyung. This is not the teacups" i snapped as we were lead to a ride where everyone was spinning at high speeds and loud music was playing. It reminds me of fairground rides.

"shush, just get in line" tae ushered all of us into the small crowd of people. This was by far the busiest ride we'd been on.

"it's fun, that's what it is." Jimin nodded as the line moved at a walking pace.

"i swear. If this doesn't go well I'm going to-" i went off on a speel of violent scenarios.

Jimin didn't care. His smile only wided.

"please do everything you just said to me-"

"GUYS I SWEAR-" jungkook shrieked and started pushing us so we could hurry up. "we are in public"

Jimin simply smirked and threw his arm around me.

"later then?" he whispered and started laughing in my ear.

I went red and quickly grabbed onto jungkook's hood so i could avoid jimin.

The staff member had no soul in their eyes. They stared blankly as they pushed the bar down while we were all at our place.

I suppose the music makes it insufferable.

The thing we are spinning in, I will now refer to as a bowl.

"les get it!" jungkook yelled as it started to spin.

As we picked up speed, I threw away all my wonders of what people thought of me, not caring what happened now as I was literally in a spinning bowl.

"fuck this" i yelled and burried myself in taehyung.

"coward!" I heard Jimin yell as I only moved closer to Taehyung trying to avoid the spinning world around me, but the feeling of being thrown around was impossible to ignore.

"Shut up-" I yelled back over the music. I looked up at Taehyung who looked elated.

I don't know what he could be so happy about when he was spinning this fast.

"i hate it here" I whined as the ride and music got faster.

"doesn't mind being blasted down a track but has a problem with spinning-" taehyung said, patting my back.

I hit his leg and he soon shushed, but with a smile on his face that I didn't trust.

After a painful 5 minutes, it started slowing down. Of course it wasn't on for 5 minutes, it just felt like that.

"Never again" I said was carried off the rider by taehyung, who was laughing and was in danger of dropping me.

"That was horrible," Jungkook said, shaking his head.

"i'm not surprised you hated it. Your weak" jimin smacked his shoulder while his face bore a grin.

"Neither am i." jin said, standing up to greet us. The rest of the members were enjoying churros while sat on the wall.

"hey jisung i have-" hoseok jumped up as soon as he saw us, churro in hand.

But he glared at taehyung. I was finally put back down only to have hoseok fuss over me completely.

"what did they do to you, !" hoseok said dramatically and I cringed at how loud he was.

"you- you should keep your voice down" i hissed

"weird" jungkook nudged taehyung and pointed in our direction.

"yeah, weird"

"SHUT UP-" Hoseok yelled, almost pushing me over, but then he suddenly remembered I was there.

"what an idiot." 

(a/n:

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

961 42 2
in our love, he wanted to add, but did not.
179K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.
41.7K 1.4K 28
"I swore that I'd become a better man for you and I tried Tried to change my ways and walk the line you follow- Moon Kangdae made a mistake and now i...
15.4K 572 33
boy meets gumiho min yoongi / jeon jungkook completed 2015