๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By _mrsmikaelson

[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. sixties dance
02. the enchantress
03. really sexy babies
04. I am not 'your love'
05. the ritual
06. kidnapped
07. she lost control again
08. I promise we're not serial killers
09. ray sutton
11. I can't kiss you, klaus
12. noah ortiz
13. a tampon, really?
14. rebekah mikaelson
15. does that mean I can fuck bex?
16. dead racoon
17. what's up, babe?
18. finally free
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
19. senior prank night
20. please remember me
21. first day of senior year
22. a life without you in it
23. you never told me you were gay
24. birth family
25. astrid emerson
26. mikaelson past
27. you only seem to care about yourself
28. In love with klaus mikaelson
29. prom
30. I'm a petrova, not stupid
31. mikael
32. he tried to kiss me
33. spilling secrets
34. klaus is your romeo
35. pregnant with a square baby?
36. a birthday funeral
37. kidnapped for the third time
38. parents aren't supposed to outlive their children
39. mikaelson ball
40. always and forever
41. the original snogger
42. old friend
43. first kill
44. unlink
45. alaric killed dad
46. twenties dance
47. crazy vampire alaric
48. I'm gonna lose everyone
49. wickery bridge
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
50. the purple poison
51. whitmore college
52. birthday
53. promise ring
54. what are you?
55. miss mystic falls
56. the truth about lily
57. all my fault
58. ted petrova
59. cancer
60. beatrice emerson
61. my side of the story
62. to the moon and back
63. portend
64. follow your heart
65. haven't I given enough
66. see if you have it on
67. dormant
68. the death cure
69. just wake up soon
70. the funeral
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’

10. theodore?

2.6K 55 75
By _mrsmikaelson

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍]

"Whether a suicide or a tragic accident, WPK W News has lost one of its shining stars. Field reporter and weekend reporter, Andie Star was discovered dead." Said the Blonde newsreporter on the TV.

Yesterday, Stefan came to visit Damon to tell him to stop bothering them and to make him stop searching for them. Stefan ended up brutally murdering Andie by compeling her to fall, leaving Damon upset and guilty for his fake girlfriends death.

"You just won't stay away, can you?" Damon said to the two teens, Elena and Theo, who came into the room.

"You've been dodging my calls." Elena started.

"Yeah, busy day, you know? Dead fake girlfriend and all."

"Well then, go to her funeral, I'm sure you can tell her parents the reason of her death, right? 'I'm sorry to break it to you but I watched my psychotic, ripper of a brother compel your daughter to commit suicide!'" Said Theo sarcastically.

"Oh, shut it, wolf boy. At least I don't have a human munching werewolf as a sister." Damon scowled at him.

"What did you say about my sister?" Theo stepped forward, getting defensive. Before the argument got anymore heated, Elena stepped in front of Damon, looking him right in the eye.

She looked into his dreamy blue orbs, angrily, "Stop it, Damon! You're not like this, stop being so selfish and listen for once!" She snapped, "We have to find Stefan and Allison and if you two keep and fighting like this we're not going to find any of them." She pointed her fingers at the two of them, sternly.

Breaking the tension between the Gilbert and Salvatore, Allison's twin sighed, "Allison called me." He said, getting their full attention. "Oh great, now I have your attention, you old married couple!"

They both gave him an annoyed face to continue what he was saying, "She called me at about twelve when I was getting ready to go to bed."

"Stefan called me at twelve too." Added the doppleganger.

"Wait, Stefan called you?" The two other supernatural creatures asked at the same time in shock.

"Stefan called me last night."

"What did he say?" Damon turned around looking at his ex's doppelganger.

"He didn't say anything. But it was him. I asked Sheriff Forbes of she could trace the calls origin. It came from Tennessee."

"Where he's binge-drinking, with Allison, on the country folk." Remarked Damon.

"Wait, Allison's with Stefan? Why did you tell me? I-" Elena said, quite offended that Damon knew where she was and she didn't. "Theo, does Caroline know?"

"Of course she does. I wouldn't hide something like that from her."

"So you told Caroline but not me? Theo, I can't believe you would do something like that and keep this away from me."

"There is a difference, Elena." Theo shook his head with annoyance, "Care is my sister and I had to tell her first. Only me, Damon, Alaric and Care know. We weren't planning on telling anyone until we where sure."

"Wait, did Allison say anything to you when she called yesterday?" The vampire piped in after looking deep in thought.

"No.." Damon gave him a look making him carry on, "But I knew it was her, I could sence it."

"What are you? A witch now?" Damon remarked sarcastically under his breath, not aware that Theo heard him perfectly due to his special werewolf hearing. Obviously, it wasn't as advanced as vampire hearing but it was still far better than the regular human hearing.

The conversation between the two continued for a while longer before Theo went home and Elena went to see Alaric to convince him to go to the Smoky Mountain's

★★★

★  𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲  𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳  ★

In the Smoky Mountain's, Klaus, Allison and Stefan where hiking up a mountain.

"Are you okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus teased.

"I'm fine." Stefan glared in annoyance.

"You sure about that? We've been walking for quite some time now. Do you need some water or a little sit down?"

"You know, I get that we're stuck together but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great."

"Thank you, Stefan. You took the words right out of my mouth." Allison stopped in her tracks for a second to catch her breath.

"You tired, love."

"Oh, just shut up. I'm still a human and I get tired, unlike you two who seem to be completely fine."

"Hey, I'm not fine. I'm carrying this guy." Stefan turned around and pointed at the dead guy in his shoulders.

"Oh, that guy must have eaten too much burgers. To think that he was hitting on me. Ew." She gagged with disgust.

"So much brooding." Klaus spoke, "your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friends."

"Maybe it's because we're a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer."

"Thanks to our pal, Ray, we've found ourselves a pack."

"About time." Allison sighed with relief.

The pack all turned around and looked at their friend that was on Stefan's back with horror.

"Ray, Oh my God!" Said a women with a red tank top and brunette hair. She was probably Ray's girlfriend with the way she came running to him like it was the end of the world.

Their where small whispers and gasps among all of the people about what happened and who did this to their friend.

The brunette with Ray in her arms looked up at them fiercely and asked, "Who are you?"

"The important question is, who am I." Klaus stepped forward making Allison roll her eyes at his big ego.

"That ego of yours is going to get so big, It'll kill you one day." She whispered under her breath with annoyance in her tone.

"Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." He smirked wickedly as hushed whispers spread around.

"You're the hybrid.." The women backed away with fear, knowing exactly who and what this man was.

"You've heard of me, fantastic." He grinned evily.

"Oh, come on, Klaus. Can't I get some recognition? I am the chosen Enchantress after all. I mean, I'm much more special than your lame ass and you know it." She shrugged, earning an angry glare from Klaus who looked like he was going to explode.

★★★

Some time later, Allison was quietly sitting on a log, observing her nails.

She started picking at them in boredom whilst she listened to Klaus praising himself and thinking that he was all that when he really wasn't.

He was just a stupid and pathetic hybrid. Nothing else.

He just thinks he's the king of the world because he's different. But Allison was different too and she didn't just show off like that.

She never wanted to be different. She never wanted to be apart of the crazy and problematic supernatural world.

She just wanted to be normal.

Surely that wasn't too much to ask for right? Wrong.

Just a normal life with with normal friends and normal family and maybe even a boyfriend was too much to ask for when she was wrapped around in the supernatural and it was harder than it looks to get away from it, especially when you're apart of it.

She hated every bit of her stupid life. It was always 'oh, this person died' or 'That person died.'

But she also loved her life because if it wasn't for the supernatural, she wouldn't have Damon and Stefan because they would've died way back in the 1800s or early 1900s.

If it wasn't for the supernatural, she wouldn't be able to see her parents in her dreams. If it wasn't for the supernatural, her brother and sister, Theo and Caroline or her best friends, Bonnie and Elena wouldn't be here.

If it wasn't for the supernatural, she'd be nothing and nobody. And most importantly, she'd have no one.

Snapping out of her obsessive thoughts, she heard Klaus go on and on about the steps of how to become a true hybrid.

She finally looked up at them when she heard Stefan talking about something to do with blood.

"Yoir friend here needs human blood to complete his transition into a vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much. Just a sip." Klaus added after Stefan. "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend along for the ride?"

"What about her?" The same brunette from earlier asked, pointing towards Allison.

Allison's eyes snapped to the girl, "Oh, I'm not human. I'm a wolf." She grinned politely.

"Then why aren't you going to make her into a hybrid?" She asked angrily, looking at Klaus. If she was acting like that, she must've been the alpha of the pack.

"I can't. She'll loose her powers if I do that. And I might need her powers for future reason." Said Klaus irritatingly. She knew that Klaus probably wanted to turn her but couldn't, it wasn't hard to guess at all.

Klaus scanned the pack some more until he set his eyes on a blonde guy who particularly looked very similar to Matt. Was he Matt's doppleganger? "You." In a split second, Klaus bit the humans wrist and shoved him to Stefan who tackled the guy to the floor.

"No!" The alpha of the pack exclaimed. In one quick move, Allison got up and thrusted her hand into the brunettes chest.

Ray was now awake and Stefan was holding the human from before hand in front of his face, "If you dont drink it, Ray, I will. The problem is, I don't know how to stop."

"It's the new order, you brat." Allison smiled fakely at the girl. "You join us, or you die. It would be a shame if a pretty girl like you died."

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." The brat gritted.

"Wrong choice." Veins grew under Klaus' eyes before Allison removed her hand from the girls chest and shoved her to him. He grabbed the girl and then shoved his bitten wrist into her mouth and snapping her neck. "She'll thank me for that later. Okay, who's next."

★★★

Not far from Klaus, Stefan and Allison were Alaric and Elena. They where hiking the mountains. Elena was unaware that Damon and Theo decided to come along. It was far too dangerous for just two humans who don't have supernatural hearing to come. They'd probably die sooner or later.

Before they left, Theo told Bonnie to preform a spell so that he wouldn't transition that night and transition tomorrow night instead.

"In a couple hours, the full moon's gonna rise just above that bridge. If Tyler's right, that's where the pack will be." Said Alaric, stopping multiple times to breathe.

"You were a Boy Scout, weren't you?" Elena asked with a beaming smile on her face. Her mission was to find Stefan and Allison and bring them back home to where they belonged. She didn't want to get her hopes up high incase something went wrong but she just couldn't help it. She missed her most bubbly best friend and loving boyfriend so much.

"Shut up." Ric chuckled.

"A Boy Scout-slash-vampire slayer." She said taking a sip of water from her orange water bottle.

"Slash-whiskey-drinking all around lost cause." Alaric kneeled down and opened up his bag, showing all of the vampire and werewolf slashing equipment her brought.

"Wow, you came stocked." Elena was astonished with the amount of vampire slaying equipment he brought. I mean, if you where going to go to the Smoky Mountain's on the night of the full moon and not be prepared It'd worrying.

"Well, we aren't exactly bird-watching." Alaric stated a valid point, "Here." He said handing Elena a wolfsbane granade, "Put that in your bag."

"Vervain granade?"

"Wolfsbane." He corrected, earning a small nod from the doppelganger.

"Well, since we're exchanging gifts." She pulled out an old looking black ring.

"That's John Gilbert's ring." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, it was yours once. Go ahead. It'll protect you form whatever danger we're about to get ourselves into."

"He gave in to you."

"Yeah, well, I'm a doppleganger, it's not going to work on me. He left it for if I ever have kids." She shrugged.

"Well, then, why don't you save it for future generations of stubborn, relentless baby Gilberts?"

"Okay, how about you borrow it until after we survive this?" Elena smartly suggested. "I'd feel bad if I got you killed before happy hour." He hesitatly took it before turning around, scanning the place carefully after hearing a twig snap.

Elena took off her over shirt and continued the previous conversation that they had, "I don't know why that you think that you're a lost cause..."

Suddenly, Damon sped in with Theo at his side and pushed Elena off of the small cliffe.

Elena shrieked as she landed safely in the water with her mouth agape in shock. Water spilt into it as she looked at Damon and Theodore in shock and then back at the history teacher.

"Damon?" She scolded, sternly as Damon smiled smugly, proud of his work. Theo stood in front of the shocked history teacher as watched amusingly. "How are you even here?"

"Thanks for the tip, brother." Said Damon to Alaric.

The angry looking Gilbert walked closer to shore "You sold me out."

"You think I'd take you to a mountain range full of werewolves, on a full moon, without backup?" Ric said slyly.

★★★

Further in the mountains, Klaus was feeding the human some of his blood after draining him of much of his own.

"There. Good as new." He said before compelling him, "Now, you relax, okay, mate? We're going to need you when the rest of them wake up." He got up from bending down and walked over to Ray.

"They're dead. They're all dead." The shivering Ray spoke with his arms tightly wrapped together like a burrito.

"Well, he's through his transition, he should be feeling better soon." Klaus ignored the wolf completely.

"So is this your master plan?" Stefan asked, leaning on a tree whilst Allison was still sitting on the same log as Ray, "Build an army of hybrid slaves."

"No, not slaves. Soliders. Comrades."

"For what war, might I ask?" Allison piped in.

"Well, you dont arm yourself after war has been declared, love, you build your army so big, that no one ever dares pick the fight."

Stefan looked amused at this and asked the hybrid another question, "What makes you sure that they'll be loyal."

"It's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team. That's something you'll learn once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder."

The ripper chuckled loudly, putting his head down when he heard this, "Is this why you're keeping me around? To witness attitude adjustment?"

On the other side of Ray, was Klaus. He took Ray's face in his hands and examined the currently choking man. "You'll know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that I want you to know." He replied, letting go of his head and looking at him worriedly, "something's wrong." He concluded.

The vampire came forward and looked at the man with blood all over his face, "Huh. Well that shouldn't be happening, should it?"

"Well, obviously." The Enchantress and hybrid said in unison.

"Hey, you copied me!" They said once again in unison.

"Stop that!" They said again, turning around to face eachothers backs as Stefan looked at them with a dull expression.

"Here we go again." Stefan sighed, leaning back against the tree with a frustrated look on his face, reading to hear another annoying and irrelevant argument form between the two supernatural creatures.

★★★

Meanwhile, at the other side of the lake, was Elena, Damon and Alaric.

Damon rested his arm on the tree an demanded Elena to get out of the water right thus instant. "Get out of the water, Elena."

"If I get out of the water, your gonna make me go home." She replied with her arms crossed tightly together.

"Yeah, because I'm not an idiot like you."

"Right, now you're both acting like idiots." Alaric sighed, having enough with the two of them fighting.

"You gave up on his, Damon." Elena said, ignoring Alaric's statement.

"I didn't give up on him, Elena. I faced reality. Now get out of the water."

"No!"

"What's your big plan, Elena? Huh?" He said, jumping down off of the ledge. "You're gonna walk into a campsite full of werewolves, roast a marshmallow and Wait for Stefan to stop by?" He walked through the water.

"My plan is to find him and help him. Damon, this is the closest we've been to him since he's left." She smiled slightly, "I'm not going home."

"Klaus thinks you died when he broke the curse. That makes you safe. This? This is not safe."

"I'm not leaving before we find him."

"It's a full moon tonight, Elena." He told, getting closer to her face.

"Then we'll find him before then." She stated confidently. "Damon please." The doppelganger begged. After a moment of silence, Damon gave up.

"Okay. Okay. But we'reout of here before the moon's full."

"I promise."

"Unless you wanna relive that whole death bed kiss thing." The Salvatore refered back to when he got bit by Theo.

"I said I promise." Elena repeated more sternly this time.

"Fine." The vampire agreed, turning around and walking out of this swamp like pool.

★★★

"You said it was gonna feel better." The wolf stated shivering. "Why doesn't it feel better?" He asked with his lips barely being able to move due to the dryed blood smeared all over his face.

"Some master race." Stefan remarked.

"Loose the attitude." Klaus scowled at him. As if on que, the barking brat of a women shot up awake by Allison's feet, startling the Enchantress.

"Derek. Come feed your girlfriend." As Derek stood up, following Klaus' orders, Ray speedily bit into Allison's neck and then sped out of the forest.

"What the hell?" Allison instantly screamed in pain when she felt a pair or sharp fangs puncher into her skin and suck a vast amount of blood out. She felt lightheaded and slowly turned her head to look at the wound, slowly waiting for it to heal.

Her blood splattered across her pearl white shirt making her groan in annoyance. "Not my favourite shirt!" She exclaimed.

Because she was a werewolf and not a vampire, her healing process would take longer. But it was only a bite so it didn't really have any effect.

"Go get him." Klaus commanded him. Stefan couldn't argue with him so he did as he was told even though Allison was fully against it.

"I'm coming with him then." She protested against this angrily.

"No, you just got bit. All you need to do right now and rest." Klaus gritted. She looked at Stefan but he shook his head.

"I'm sorry but he's right, Ally."

"Then screw you because I don't want you getting hurt because your selfish ass won't accept my help so I'll go myself." Before any of them could accept it, Allison took off to the other side of the forest, far away from them and began to look.

"Where are you, stupid wolf who can't keep his hands to himself. Oh that guy was a pervert." She muttered whilst walking around in the bushes.

"So, who's this pervert you where talking about, little sis?Tell me how you'd like them to be tortured because that's that's same way I'm going to be torturing you in a second for running away." Allison was gobsmacked by the person who'd just spoken.

"Theodore?" She swiftly turned around. Her eyes got itchy and irritated as she fought back her tears. She enveloped him in a warm hug as if they'd never seen eachother forever.

Except it was like forever. They hadn't seen eachother in months. They hadn't had petty fights in months. They hadn't messed eachothers hair up in months. They hadn't been there for eachother in months.

Allison wasn't there for him on those nights where Caroline had been at Tyler's and Liz was working. Allison wasn't there for him when he had a mental breakdown about her not being safe. And most importantly, she wasn't there for him.

But it didn't only go one way.

Theodore hadn't been there like Klaus had when she had her handful's of breakdowns. Theodore hadn't been there when she had nightmares. And most importantly, he wasn't there for her.

"W- What are you doing here?" The jaw dropped girl managed to ask after they let go of eachother.

"I should be asking you that. What the hell are you doing here with Klaus? I'm here to take you home." He snapped, looking at her sternly. Before she could protest, he started drag her by her arms and out of the forest.

"Wait, what are you doing?" She made a stop. "I can't go back, not with Beatrice out there to get me like that. It's too dangerous for you."

"What do you mean it's too dangerous for me? It's dangerous for you! Have you gone totally insane? What has hanging out with Klaus done to you? You're even more dummer than before!" He snapped.

"I'm not going back and that's final, Theo. I can't have you chasing me around like this when Beatrice is no where to be seen! She could hurt you and if that happened that would crush me even more than it would if she hurt me!"

"Do you know how selfish you're being right now?" Theo snapped, making the girl flinch back by the sudden raise of tone. Theo was never one to shout like this in serious situations. He was more laidback and calm than the others, so it was surprising to see him like this.

"If it's selfish to want you to be safe then fine I'm selfish, I really don't fucking care. As long as you're safe, I don't give a flying fuck about anything, okay? You're my brother and I love you and if something happened to you because of me I don't know what I'd do. And that's why I need you to go home right now and forget all about me." She yanked her hand out of his grip and started walking away from him.

"Allison, wait!" He called for her.

"Theodore," she turned around, "Just go home. They need you there more in case Klaus comes back or someone else does. Even though I hate to admit it, I'm much safer with Klaus and Stefan over here than at Mystic Falls. Klaus can protect me. You can't. So you have to go."

"Allison, I've made it clear to you more than ten times that I'm not going to leave you here with Klaus! He's dangerous amd he could hurt you!"

"If he's so dangerous then why has he been comforting me the whole time, huh? Why has he been helping me when I broke down the other day? Why does no one get that he's just trying to help me?" She exclaimed, accidentally sputtering out too much information.

"He... he did what? Allison, what has gotten into you? He's a monster, he'd never do that!"

"Call me crazy all you like but it's true! You can even ask Stefan but I'm not letting you go there!"

"Why not?" He asked impatiently.

"Because.." She trailed off.

"Because..?"

"Just because. You don't need to go."

"I know that look. What did Klaus do?" He raised a brow at her amusingly.

"He did nothing now shut up." Knowing that he wasn't going to give up, she huffed. "He threatened to kill you."

"Wow. Allison Forbes, in my seventeen years of life, I've never met anyone more idiotic than you. You stupid brat. If he killed me why would you still do what he says? Use your braincells, dumbass. He would loose his leverage over you by killing me, you idiot." He laughed aloud at her stupidity

"Okay, okay. Now will you please stop dumb shaming me? I know, I know, I'm dummer than a blonde. Well definitely smarter than Caroline so..." That was a lie. Caroline was the smartest siblings out of the three of them. She was the one who always figured out the enemies plans and what they were up to.

"So now that I've proven that to you, are you ready to come back home?" He asked hopefully.

"What? No. I told you already, I'm not coming back until I get this problem with Beatrice sorted! Now leave before I make you!" Allison shouted at her brother in full anger. She's had enough of him trying to save her all of the time when she didn't need saving, he was the one who did. He was always bothered about his family's safety that he didn't even care about himself and what was happening to him.

"Allison, please. I just want you back at Mystic Falls. I can't live without you, Allison. You're my twin sister, my other half and I miss you so much. We haven't ever been apart in our seventeen years of life and it's tearing me apart." In one swift move, Allison brought her brother into another saddened hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his head in the crook of his neck. All Allison did was rub his back in a comforting manner and stroke his hair softly, in order to calm him down slightly.

"There is only one thing I can promise you, Theo. It's that we'll see each other every soon and that I'll definitely get you that new PlayStation for your birthday." She chuckled sadly, receiving a sad but warm smile from her brother.

"You have to go now." She looked into his eyes as if compelling him. When she first saw him stumble in the forest she snapped her head towards him and instantly recited a compelling spell just in case she needed it. "You saw me in the forest and we had a good time catching up about sibling things. We had a laugh and talked about getting you a new PlayStation for your birthday and you loved it. You loved seeing me again and you're sad that you have to go but all you know is that I'm fine and that we'll see each other soon, and that's a promise." With one last hug, she walked away feeling her heart drop to the bottom of her stomach and tears tickling her waterline.

★★★

Word count: 4656

Questions?

So I decided to end the chapter half way into the episode only because it was getting quite long and because I also havent updated in a while. But Theo and Allison's little sibling reunion was so fùcking cute!

We also got abit of Alaric, Damon, Elena and even Theo's POV this chapter and what they're getting up to and as we've all seen Theo misses Allison alot and is slowly tearing apart little by little.

No ones even asking if Theo's alright and it upsets me so much because they're all up Elena's ass :(

But on the plus side we got abit of #Stallison (Stefan & Allison) bonding time! And as well as some #Klallison bonding time! Also a big thank you to you guys for helping me pick out a ship name for them!

And I don't even wanna tlak about that pervert creep Ray trying to hit on my baby like that! 🤮🤮

Luckily, Klahs came to the rescue. But I'm still not over the fact that nasty little Ray can't keep his hands to himself and had the audacity to bite Ally!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys! Remember to comment/vote/share! I rlly like it when you guys interact with me so don't be shy to speak up and talk to me because it makes me want to write more when you do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 437 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
73.6K 958 10
"แดกแด‡ แด…แด แด›แด‡ส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แดกแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡." โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœง โ”Š โ”Š โœฆ โ”Š โœง โœฆ โœง แด›สœแด‡ แดส€ษชษขษชษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ - ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1 แด›แด แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ 3 โœง แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ - ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1...
26.1K 1.1K 9
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด‹แด€แดแด€ส€ษช แด€ส€ษชแด‡ษด ๊œฑษดแดแดก สœแด€แด… แดแดแด แด‡แด… ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด แด๊œฐ แดส๊œฑแด›ษชแด„ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ แดส€ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดœแด„แด‹ ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส แดแดส€แด‡ แด›สœแด€ษด สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส !DIS...
157K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰