Sorry I hurt you ( JAELE)

By ReginaMichelo

Jace Norman a famous actor blessed with looks and irresistible charm with a troubled past hires Riele downs t... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you ❀️
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Apologies
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 21

370 24 13
By ReginaMichelo

Riele Pov

It's been four years and everything has pretty much changed over the years.

Cree is now engaged to a guy named Marshall, he's a good person i would say. They visit most of the time and the great news is Cree's expecting.

Danielle on the other hand stays here with me and jasmine. My baby girl has really grown, luckily she's not troublesome like i was when i was her age

I now own a small confectionery business, but to be honest i love cake making the most.

My daughter is my world now, everything i do is for her but a part of me tells me Jace needs to know about jasmine, he's her father after all he deserves to know, my problem is Isabella.

"Mommy hurry up!" I heard my daughter call out to me.

"I'm coming princess," i replied still packing food in her lunch box,  i decided to send her to daycare since it's the only option available considering my job, it can be quite demanding.

"Don't worry Rie i got this covered," Danny offers to pack the food while I attend to jasmine.

Jasmine can be a handful sometimes.

"Jasmine i thought you were taking your bath sweetie," i sighed as i started taking her night clothes off.

"I love it when you do it mommy," she giggles knowing it always made me upset.

She's always looking for knew ways to trouble me though it's cute that she thinks she's troublesome, she's the best thing to ever happen to me. Losing Jace was hard but the minute i held my daughter in my hands i told myself I would protect her with my life.

She's really funny, adorable and more of Jace than she is of me. She loves acting, most of the time she would tell me to make videos of her acting out the roles of Disney princesses. For a four year old she is really ambitious and talented.

She's picky when it comes to food and she loves singing, i guess she got that from Ella.

"There we go, now get in the tab your royal highness," i knelt down to give her support. Playing princess was one of her favorite games.

"Mommy may i ask you something?" She's always asking questions but i don't know why she bothers to ask me  for permission.

"Sure thing sweetie," i kissed her cheek to make her feel comfortable.

"Mommy my friend Lacey always tells me about her daddy and i always wonder where my daddy is. Mommy where's daddy?" Her question made me freeze, i knew this day would come but i didn't know it would be this soon.

"Ahhhh," i was thinking of what to say but i couldn't come up with anything.

"Are you two still playing princess when it's already eight?" luckily Danny walked in at the right time.

"Rie I'll take it from here," she knew exactly what to say.

"Thanks Danny," i really appreciate my sister. She always makes sure i don't mess the perfect boud i share with my daughter.

The things i feared the most are starting to surface, will she hate me from keeping her away from her father for all these years. I know Jace hurt me but keeping his daughter away from him was cruel.

I hope he understands my reasons and forgives me. Moreover if anything happened to jasmine wouldn't be that hurt since he has his son with him but i only have her.

I rushed to the kitchen and made myself a glass of juice, I need to make up a story to tell my baby or else I'll definitely be in a tight spot.

************************************
Jace's Pov

"Jace, luke's birthday is next month and we have alot of things to do in very little time," Bella definitely loved talking at breakfast that's when all her topics seem to have a platform.

"We'll just have a simple party, he's turning four there's no need to make it a grand event," i replied to her statement.

"I know that he's turning four, but he's Jace and Isabella's son don't you think his birthday is supposed to be a grand affair?" She just had to drag our names into this.

"I agree with my brother on this one, like Bella you are really spoiling this child. The other day i saw him responding to Aunty maria so rudely." Ella definitely made a point.

For the past four years Ella has been at war with Bella and her ways of raising Luke.

"You two please come down, I'll think of something to do but can we have breakfast in peace, please" i looked at the both of them and they got the message.

To be honest the past four years have been hell. I decided not to marry Bella, instead i told that we could give our son a proper upbringing without getting married. She was difficult at first but she agreed eventually.

I really miss Riele and I wonder were she is, i tried looking for her but no results It's like she disappeared.

It's been four long years but no sign of her. My acting career almost went down the drain, lucky for me i had Jack who supported me all the way reminding me that acting was all I lived for.

"Bro i need some money for shopping," Ella spoke out of the blue.
"No problem how much do you need?" I asked her, it's rare for Ella to ask for money but when she does it's near to making the family bankrupt.

"Don't worry i won't ask for a fortune this time," it's like she could read my thoughts.

"I just need five thousand dollars," she said and that made Bella gasp.

"Jace you need to stop giving this girl money when she only wastes it." Bella intervened.

"Bella she's my sister off course she will ask money from me and five thousand dollars is just change compared to the money you spend on your parties and picnics." Yeah that shut her up.

"Don't worry Bella I'm using my brother's money." Ella just had to take advantage of the moment.

"Luke stop running please!" Maria sounded exhausted, as their running footsteps were becoming louder.

Maria is the nanny Bella hired to look after Luke, she's in her late forties and she's good at looking after my boy though he gives her a hard time.

"Daddy look," my son called out to me holding something, "wait is that a bra?" I was completely confused at the moment.

"Luke please give it back," she was still chasing him and he came running towards me.

"Come here champ," i held him in my arms as i sat him on my laps.

"Now, what do we have here?" i was playfully holding his hand, Luke is really a sweet child. He's jovial and always positive, despite him not receiving his mother's love he's still happy.

"Hmmm it's a swingy thingy," he let out a laugh as he let go of it and picked up a chicken nugget on my plate.

"Yummy," he took a bite of it.

"I thought you were upset with me?" I raised my eyebrow facing him.

"No I'm not upset anymore, auntie Ella promised to give me cookies if I stopped being angry."

"Luke that was our little secret," Ella felt guilty right now.

"Sorry auntie," my son is always polite to Ella but he's always mean to his mother all the time.

"Luke my boy, come here i feed you," Bella stretched her hand to  hold him but he didn't bother to look at her.

"No, i want daddy to feed me," he responded.

"Come on don't be like that, just let mommy feed you," i told him but he didn't move.

"I said no daddy!" He yelled and i could see the sadness in Bella's eyes.

"It's alright Jace," Bella said looking hurt, how could blame her?Luke has never received his mother's love, she's always partying barely has time for her own child.

"Jace just feed my nephew, even he can see how horrible she is."

"Ella!" I exclaimed.

"What? are you going to pretend that she's not a bad mother. She's barely home and when she's home she's either hosting a fancy party or sleeping due to hangover." Ella was always blunt but this was way hush.

"Maria please take Luke to his room and this were it belongs" looking at the bra laying next to me.

"Sure thing Mr Norman, Luke let's go." She got a hold of him and disappeared up stairs.

"Okay," i took a deep breath," Ella you are not allowed to talk like that around Luke," i scolded her.

"But Jace I'm just saying the truth," she responded, Ella can't go down without a fight.

"Don't talk to Bella like that in front of Luke Ami clear?" I was hush now.

"Okay fine," she got up from her seat and was about to storm off when I held her hand.

"Please sis, let's try to be a happy family," i looked into her eyes.

"We were happy until you messed up with Riele and got Bella pregnant, can't you see how unhappy everyone is right now, now let go of my hand." She forcefully removed her hand from my grip and ran upstairs.

"Ella please!" She didn't even look back and i heard her door slam shut.

"Thanks for defending me," Bella spoke making me to face her.

"You know all this wouldn't be happening if you just changed your behavior and for once don't get drunk at my son's party this year," i got up when i heard her phone receive a text but i never really cared about who she talks too.

"I promise I'll be sober and I'll change for the better, now at least finish your breakfast. Don't leave because of me.

She got up and left me to eat the heavy breakfast she requested.

Riele where are you, i miss you alot. Please come back.

Bella's Pov

I wish Ella also died in that car crash, she's always on my neck and there's Sean always wanting to meet Luke. I can't take this anymore, i definitely have to do something about it.

I was busy listening to jace when i received a text. I excused myself making it seem like i was hurt but to be honest I didn't care.

I quickly headed to my room and opened the text.

Sean: Meet me at 9pm, i have found Riele.

At least i have received some good news today.

I'll finally take care of that silly girl once and for all, Jace will finally be mine.

Me: Make sure your men are ready.

I hit the send button and the smirk formed on my face.

Thanks for reading😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 110 80
Riele has a crush on a baseball player named Sean Ryan Fox then she asks her crush's best friend Jace to help her make her crush jealous, Sean return...
81.7K 2.8K 42
Β°Riele downs gets a job as the babysitter of Amerie Norman which is the billionaire Jace Normans daughter. What happens when overtime jace starts to...
120K 5.9K 30
Charlotte stops wondering what it means to live a normal life, when the boy of her dreams sweeps her off he feet. Literally. Torn between living a li...
2.5K 437 60
*This book is set in Cyprus :)* Raina Riele (Riele Downs) and Leilani (Jace Norman) have been best friends since forever. But then suddenly? Raina R...