Step Daddy Keith | 18+

By Itz_zo_Izzy

They say its the worst when your parents get divorced. Y/n thought they'd always be the happy little family... More

Divorce
New Daddy
Wear Something Pretty
The Rolling Stones
A little too much to drink
Because of you
I can't remember
I want to go home
The kiss
Night at the Whisky
I want you
The Beach
No
Only you
Make me yours
Caught... sort of
Dreams
Santa Monica
Don't worry my love
Diamonds
Royalty
On the road
Fireplace
I love you
Bad Medicine... oh and they knew too
Now Daddy knows
Jealous
Not feeling so well
Which one is right?
Disaster
Dead Flowers
Heartache
You make me cry
Not like you
Fantasy
Please Daddy
Wild horses
Tempation falls
I'm just your fool
I can't let you go
Mixed Emotions
Home Sweet Home
Just the two of us
Light my Love
New Friends
Time for You
All Over The Place
Fun Memories
New Step-dad
Farewell
Miss you
On the run
Assumptions
Suspicious Minds
Conflicted
Aftermath
Just a Little Longer
Surprise
Crazy Vacation
A/N
You can't say we never tried
I'm Not The Only One

Tough Choices

413 16 2
By Itz_zo_Izzy

The sun was going down not bothering us with its light but setting the mood with the setting shades.
~•~•~•~•~

"How was the first time you came here to get your tattoo done?" I sat on a comfortable chair next to Tommy where he was getting his second tattoo.

"It was alright, it hurt a little at first but I got used to it after half an hour in." He shrugged facing my way as he laid there patiently getting tattooed.

"Well I'm sorry I had to miss the first time." He'd gotten it done when Keith and I were away. We had an amazing two weeks in France that were definitely needed, to reconnect and only focus on each other.

Keith and I had spent our time without leaving each other's side. Whether it was cooking or simply taking a stroll to enjoy the beautiful weather and nature outside.

He had not left my side and I had not left his. I loved every second of it but sadly our two weeks would fly by and it was time to face reality once again. We were back home but before we landed Keith and I had agreed to keep our vast and unexpected engagement to ourselves. We thought this way we'd have the moment to ourselves without our friends and family knowing. We wanted to savor the moment before anyone else knew, that and my father would have murdered Keith for not asking for his blessing. Not only that but my dad would think it's too soon, not wanting anyone's input or opinions it was best to keep it between the two of us.

"So what's this new concept Nikki was telling me about earlier?" I brought up another topic after a moment of silence.

"Oh he wants us to play the part you know, now that we have to money to be able to buy expensive attire." He explained briefly winching time to time as the needle penetrated his skin.

"Which reminds me we're having people over tonight and you're coming." Tommy didn't ask but stated.

"Oh am I?" I raised a brow at his boldness.

"Yup, I want you to meet some friends we met right before you left." It's probably another band they met awhile back, I do remember him mentioning it before I left.

"You'll get along just fine." The tattoo artists looked to be done with his work and cleaned the irritated piece. I stood by as Tommy got wrapped up and he paid for his work.

Stepping out of the tattoo parlor and into the shining sun Tommy locked my arm with his and picked up his pace.

"Tommy why are you walking like you're in such a hurry?" I tried to keep up with his long legs.

"Don't look back just keep walking come on." He didn't slow down and I didn't dare look back even though I had a feeling he was not trying to be seen by someone.

"Anyways I wanted to ask you if we could go shopping, I don't know what I'm going to wear the couple weeks I'll be in Jamaica with Keith." After turning a corner and reaching Tommy's car I continued the conversation but Tommy stopped abruptly.

"Jamaica, you're leaving again?" He knitted his brows looking at me with a small frown on his lips.

"Well yeah Keith has work to do over there so the Stones are flying out in a week or so." I replied.

"Y/n you just got back, I just got you back and you're leaving agin in a week, we have a lot of exciting things going on for the next couple weeks and you're gonna be gone?" Tommy whined confused and disappointed at the same time.

"You know we're not always going to tour or travel around with the Stones... are you not going to stay with us?" Tommy's brows knitted a pained looked flashed his features.

"What about our dream?" I could hear the pain and slight irritation in his voice that I wasn't going to live up to my part of the dream and replace them with the Stones so I'd be with Keith.

But I had to make a choice, it wasn't easy but I owed it to Tommy, my friends who have helped me through so much. My relationship with Keith had been fine when me and Keith weren't jointed at the hip every waking minute of the day. I couldn't spend all my time with Keith, I have many other relationships here.

I promised Abby more time as soon as I got back, Andy would definitely be disappointed I never seem to make time to hangout with my friends. I don't want my friends to think I don't care about them, I definitely have to talk to Keith about this.

"You're right I need to manage my time better." He seemed to be relieved by my response.

Arriving home I was pleased to see my lover but not so much about telling him of recent news.

"Hey kitten." Keith engulfed me in his arms and  stole a needy kiss as soon as I walked through the door.

"Someone's eager." It was Mick who I was surprised to see here.

"Hello Y/n." Mick smiled fondly, nodding my way.

"Mick." I returned the gesture.

"Anyway I'm here because we have some scheduling to do and I hear you're joining us on our travels." Mick went on to continue to talk about what there were discussing before I came in.

"Oh yeah about that babe-." Keith interlocked his fingers with mine in a warm grip and pulled me along with the two into the living room.

"What was that dear?" Keith looked over at me with such fondness I forgot what I was going to say.

"As I was saying, so we'll be heading to Jamaica and then after finally fly to England for a few weeks." Mick announced another trip as Keith smiled brightly making me feel more guilty about what I was going to do next.

"Keith." I spoke.

"What is it my love?" He pulled me in for a soft kiss hypnotizing me for only a second. I sighed deeply before breaking the news.

"I won't be able to go with you." It took awhile for me to be able to look him in the eyes again after looking down.

"What do you mean?" Keith shook his head in confusion.

"I can't." My heart broke at the sight of his sad expression.

"W-Why not." He stuttered seeing his eyes fill with concern.

"I can't leave Tommy and Kelso behind, my friends." I replied, he only shook his head.

"So you're okay leaving me only so you won't leave them?" He sounded hurt.

"Well I'll just... I'll go away for a second." Mick smoothly made his way out of the situation without much noise.

"It's not like that but you knew we weren't always going to be with each other with you being with the Stones and I can't hold you back." He sighed in defeat knowing it was true.

"Where are you going to stay in the meantime are you going to be alright by yourself, I'll give you one of the cars so you can get around." He went off.

"I think I'll just stay with Tommy for now, they just got a new house it's pretty big, bigger than their old apartment but-."

"What no you don't  have to do that you can stay here at my, our place." Grabbing both my hands with his he offered. My heart fluttered at the way he referred to this house as our place.

"That's sweet Keith baby but I just don't want to be alone while you're away, I'd rather just spend my time with them and I'll be back here when you get back." I ran my hand along his arm.

"Are you sure?" He asked one last time.

"I'm sure." I nodded assuringly.

"Alright." He smiled before locking our lips again for another sweet kiss, this time for longer. Savoring every second we had together knowing soon we won't be seeing each other for some time. There would only be long, late night phone calls. It was like we got back together only to be ripped apart.

No I can't think like that, it'll only be for sometime and then we'll be together in no time. Plus having time for ourselves would be healthy after spending so much time together.

Right?

~•~•~•~•~

Sorry for not updating last week, I wanted to give myself a small break from updating every week. I do like giving you guys content to enjoy but I also don't want to burn myself out and have to force myself to write. I only want to update the best writing and sometimes it takes time. I've also been extremely busy senior year is no joke. So that's that I hope you all understand and enjoy.

Thanks for reading and all the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.4K 78
*ೃ༄.ೃ࿐ "But somewhere here in between the city walls of dying dreams, I think her death it must be killing me." *ೃ༄ ...
97.5K 5.4K 77
Some gifts are no gifts at all, but curses. 03071969 was mine. 'Cause some people can't be saved, no matter your effort. "You deserve a happy life...
731 91 29
Born in 1953, Beverly Madden, grows up in the era of rock and roll. She frequents concerts and journals about her experiences. She is only too aware...
5.1K 213 38
A whirlwind romance that all starts with a joint in a hotel room... Excerpt "Are you going to say anything?" He asks softly interrupting my thoughts...