Things Change© (Niall Horan f...

By bellebug23

COMPLETED Belle finds unconditional love in her best friend niall that she never felt before with anyone else... More

Things Change
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Read
Epilogue

Chapter 9

2.6K 58 0
By bellebug23

I have started another fanfic called I Found You! I will continue writing this one though but please check out my other one! Thanks so much!!

------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------

Niall P.O.V.

I looked down at her sleeping peacefully on my chest.

We shut the movie off because of the late hour and decided to talk until we all fell asleep.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Louis inquired, knowing I have liked her for some time now.

"No. I'm waiting for the right time."

"Dude she obviously likes you! I mean look!" He said pointing to her curled up on my chest.

I shrugged not wanting to tell him the real reason. Leaving it to belle to tell him.

She whimpered softly and a frown formed on her face.

I looked up to see that her hand was holding her leg.

I rubbed her arms trying to soothe her back to sleep.

She stirred a little so I began to softly sing.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you. Oh."

She stopped stirring and began to softly snore again. I chuckled slightly and stroked her long curly hair.

I have to ask her out.

I can't take it any more.

---------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------

Sorry so short guys. Don't forget check out my other fanfic! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.1K 50
Hello, my name is Bella. I'm 17 going on 18, and my life is far from perfect. I've been raped, bullied, abused, and watched my mother die. But like a...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
Broken By Mimi

Fanfiction

11.8K 2.3K 50
This story is about a girl named Arial. She is frangible, always been, until she met a certain band. Named One Direction. "I love you" "No you don'...
13.6K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...