Lips On Me ( Complete)

By becauseimwerid

Clover struggles to make friends. Philip thinks that no one understands him including his dad. when clovers m... More

Chapter One I Have a Normal Mom
Chapter 2 I have a normal sleep schedule
Chapter 3 I have a normal family
Chapter 4 I have normal lungs
Chapter 5 I have a normal step brother
Chapter Six (Apparently im a bitch)
Chapter seven " I have a normal step brother "
Chapter Eight i have a normal high-school
Chapter Nine I think my mom is lying to me
Chapter Ten ( filler)
Chapter 11 I think my foots broken
Chapter 12 " i have a normal step brother, i swear"
Chapter 13 I have s normal dating life
Chapter 14 I hate party's
Chapter 15 " I have a normal ............ step brother "
Chapter 16 ..........
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 .... new sister inlaw?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ... The end

Chapter 19

7 1 0
By becauseimwerid

Me and Missy sit 7 feet apart to wait for our "guardians". I was truly hopping lip didn't call Jackson and Mary they had a day left on ther trip and I didn't want to make them come home early.
I see lip walk towards the office, he stops in the doorway.
" why?" He says shaking his head. He's not staring at me, his eyes are on Missy.
" lippy ... don't be mad" Missy said, I could see lip trying not to cringe at the name.
She gets up and they talk outside of the office so I can't hear them.
I watch as they argue and he looks back at me and then to her.
Her dad came and got Missy, he didn't even look at lip and I don't think lip cared.
He walks back to the door frame of the office and leans on it, he sighs deeply and I assume that's my cue to get up and leave.
I pick up my backpack and walk past him to the exit, I can see out of the corner of my eye that he is following behind.

---------

"Why?" He said walking behind me.
"Why what?" I say annoyed , he doesn't say anything for a minute.
" they aren't home are they " I say stopping a little so he can catch up to me.
" no ... we both don't want them coming home early" he says quietly.
" she called me a bitch " I say almost a whisper.
" oh" says sounding confused
" and she said she was your ... girlfriend "
" um... oh" he says sounding a little shocked.
I clear my throat and walked up to our house. I'm about to open the door when lip puts his hand out infront of it. I jump back in surprise.
" aaaa what are you doing" I say confused
" does it bother you that she is my girlfriend" he says in a an annoying tone.
" hmmm" I deep sigh of annoyance and I'm hoping he sees and stops talking about missy.
" that's not an answer" he says in a serious tone.
" why do you even care what I think ... I'm your sister " there was silence and he opened the door.
" I hope you think about that for a while" I walk inside and run to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 536 11
A young soul arrives Berkshire, England hoping to see the Paris lights. As the only child, she is used to being alone. Her mom works full time, barel...
784 50 33
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...
2.1K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
31.3K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...