Clone Trooper Oneshots

By FandomTrashBin69

If you're reading this, then you must also love the clones in CW and TBB. Well, I have no more words, so enjo... More

A/n
Crosshair/Saviour
Rex/Trifle
Clones/Sister
Wolffe/Separate Ways
The Bad Batch/Newcomers
Hunter/Love Me Like You Do
Hardcase/Laughter
Fives&Echo/Breaking the Habit
Rex/Recruit
Fives/Fix You
501st/SisterPt2
Hound/Let Her Go
Jesse/Gaming
Fives/Shut Up And Dance
Rex/Sober
Crosshair/Venereal~
Cody/Sick
Jesse/Focus
Rex/Mermen
The Bad Batch/Growth
Howzer/Worthful
Echo/Date
Kix/Rescued
Tech/Looks
Requested Art
Fives/The Last Night
Skell/Confidence
Fox/Fight
Boil&Waxer/Care
Delta Squad/Saving
Wrecker/Are You Bored Yet?
Hevy/Tiredness
Rex/Valentine's Day Special
Jesse/Smile For Me
Gregor/One Plus One Equals...Three?
501st/Emotional Support Civie
Fox/If It Isn't the Troublemaker
Thorn/The Kill
Cody/Friendship Bracelets
Various Clones/Druken Singing
Boba Fett/Famously Yours
Hardcase/Halo
Echo/I'll Take Care of You
Kix/A Little Bit Off
Crosshair/Love of My Life

Rex/Father

1.5K 32 89
By FandomTrashBin69

This is going to be so chaotic and sorry for the late update

Prompt used: "Am I doing it right?"

Requested by sadstrarwarsfan14

I hope you enjoy :)
______________________________________________________

Rex gazed at the smaller figure sleeping in his bed. He began wondering how in the world this happened. He closed his eyes and began to remember the events that took place a few days ago.

Flashback:

It was a normal day for the clones in the barracks. Training, filling out reports, getting ready for the next mission were what usually happened on days like these. Captain Rex sat in his office filing a report on a recent successful mission. He was halfway through with it when a knock was heard at his door.

"Come in." He simply said.

Echo walked in and shut the door, getting ready to speak.

"Sir, someone is asking for you." He said.

"Can't you tell them I'm busy?" Rex asked, not looking up.

"She says it's urgent, sir."

Rex looked at Echo with a baffled look on his face. She? What woman could possibly want to see the Captain? He stood up and walked past Echo out of his office. Echo followed quickly and walked alongside is superior.

"Did she say why she needed me?" asked Rex.

"No, sir, I asked and she said that it was a private matter." Echo replied.

"Alright, thank you, Echo. You're dismissed."

He gave a small nod before walking back the way he came.

'Who in the hell wants to see me?' Rex thought.

He brushed it off, hoping it would be a false alarm. He turned a corner and saw a woman looking around for someone. The moment she noticed him, she immediately walked towards him with a slightly angered expression. Rex, slightly confused, opened his mouth to speak but she beat him to it.

"Is there anywhere we can talk in private?" She asked impatiently.

"Uh, yes, my office is just down the hall, follow me." He answered.

With that, he started to walk back to his office with the woman closely behind. Soon enough, they arrived at his office and he opened the door, letting her in first. He walked in and closed the door then turned to the woman.

"So, what did you need me for?" He asked.

She didn't answer but instead shoved a small bundle in him arms. She crossed her arms and looked away as Rex looked at her, startled. He then looked down at the blanket in his arms and saw a sleeping child among the fabric. He became even more startled and turned his attention back to the woman in front of him.

"Ma'am, what-" He started.

"She's yours, I took a DNA test and made sure." She interrupted.

"I don't understand-"

"I gave birth a month ago and I didn't want the child, so I did whatever I could to find you."

"I don't have the experience for this and I'm in the middle of fighting a war-"

"I don't care what you're in the middle of, I don't want the child, so you're going have to figure it out."

With that, she stormed out of the room before he could say another word. After a minute, he looked back at the small child in his arms. He didn't want to leave the little one alone, so he decided that he would try to care of them.

Flashback End:

He sighed softly and looked at the clock to see it displaying 05:54. He had to train his men in about in hour and got up to get ready. He tiredly walked to the refresher and splashed some cold water on his face to wake himself up. It worked but he knew it wouldn't last long. He walked out to see you still sleeping soundly on the bed and smiled faintly. He ever so slowly put on his armor, checking on you once in awhile. He put on the last piece of his armor and grabbed his helmet before walking out. He exited his office and went to the training room to prepare for his troops. Once he arrived, he started to lay out mats for sparring practice. He finished fairly quick and sat on a nearby bench. Setting down his helmet, he yawned and stretched a bit then relaxed himself. He let his heavy eyelids close and he fell into a dreamless slumber.

<One hour later>

Fives, Echo, and the rest of the 501st were on their way to the training room for some sparring practice.

"Who do you think your sparring partner is going to be?" Echo asked Fives.

"I don't know, it's a new one everytime and I don't like to guess." Fives replied.

They stopped talking as they approached the training room door. They were about three minutes late and their captain doesn't take too kindly to being late. They walked in expecting to see an angry captain but became confused when they didn't. Echo looked around the room and saw Rex asleep on a nearby bench.

"Guys, he's over there." He whispered and gestured to their captain.

The rest looked to where he was pointing and saw their captain asleep on a bench. Some of them laughed quietly while the others whispered amongst themselves. Fives and Echo agreed to bringing Rex back to his office. They walked over to him and carefully stood him up, trying not to disturb his sleep. Before they left the room, Fives grabbed Rex's helmet and went to help Echo. They took slow steps out of the room and down the hallway down to his office. Echo typed in the code and the door opened with a low hiss. The two troopers brought him in and carefully laid Rex down on the sofa provided. Fives set the helmet down on the table and quietly left the room with Echo in tow. They were confused about their sleepy captain but thankful that training wouldn't happen today.

<Three hours later>

Rex opened his eyes but quickly closed them upon seeing a bright light. He sat up and rubbed his eyes as his vision became blurry for a moment. His vision cleared for him to see that he was back in his office.

"How did I....oh no." He mumbled, doing a facepalm.

One of his men must've brought him here when he fell asleep. Thinking for a minute, he almost forgot about you and rushed to his room. He burst the door opened only to see that you were still asleep. He sighed in relief and walked over to the bed, sitting next to you. He smiled the second time that day at the sight of you. He doesn't know how but he smiles everytime when he sees you. He was still trying to comprehend how the little one on his bed was his child. He didn't think he would make such a beautiful baby.

'I'm blessed to have you.' He thought.

How was he going to tell this to the others? Will they not like the idea of him being a father? His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at his door.

"Coming!" He said and stood up, leaving the room.

He opened the door to reveal none other than General Skywalker. Rex suddenly grew nervous upon seeing his General.

"Ah, General, what brings you here?" He asked timidly.

"May I come in?" asks Anakin.

"Uh, s-sure!" Rex stepped aside.

"Your men told me that you were asleep in the training room earlier."

"I-I was, sir."

"Do you mind explaining why?"

"Well, um, you see, sir, can I show you instead?"

Skywalker nodded his head and Rex walked to his room. Careful not to wake you up, he gently lifted you into his arms. Slowly but surely, he walked out of his room and into the office area with you in his arms. Anakin turned to him and his eyes widened when he saw a child in Rex's arms.

"I was staying up to make sure this little one was safe, sir." Rex quietly said, averting his eyes.

"Are they yours?" Anakin asked.

"Yes, sir. Her name is (Y/n) and, uh, she's my daughter."

"You took a DNA test?"

"I did and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I just thought-"

"Hey, it's okay, Rex. You'll still be my captain even if you have a child."

"Thank you, sir."

"Sure thing. So, how are you planning on telling your men?"

"Honestly, sir, I don't know. They might freak out upon hearing that they have a niece."

"Well, it's now or never, buddy."

"You're right, can you gather them in the briefing room?"

Skywalker nodded his head and walked out the office to alert the 501st to go to the briefing room. Rex looked down at you and smiled again.

'How are you making me so damn happy?' He thought.

Anakin stepped back into the room and knocked quietly.

"You ready?" He inquired.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Rex replied.

They both left the room and walked down the hallway to the briefing room. Rex followed closely behind his General holding you gently in his arms. Soon, the two arrived outside of the room and stopped in front of the door. Anakin turned to him with a 'You ready?' look and Rex nodded. With that, Anakin opened the door and they both walked in. Upon seeing the General, the troopers saluted and he said 'At ease, soldiers' before clearing his throat.

"As you know I've called you here for an important announcement. Rex?" Anakin said.

Rex took a deep breath and slowly came out from behind the General. He stopped when he could be fully seen by his men. He didn't say anything as his men's observed the small child in his arms. Jesse opened his mouth to speak but Rex beat him to it.

"Yes, she's my biological daughter and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." He said.

No one said anything and he turned away, about to walk out of the room.

"Wait, sir, may we see her?" Echo stopped him.

Rex turned back around and nodded his head as he got closer to them. They looked pretty eager as he slowly approached his brothers.

"Calm yourselves, you might wake her." He whispered.

"Sorry, sir, she's just so adorable!" exclaimed Fives.

Fives was right, you are adorable. They wanted to hold the child but as much he loved his brothers, Rex kept denying them. His men took the confession pretty well and now he needs to tell the rest of his brothers.

<One year later>

"(Y/n), get back here, you little rascal!" Your father yelled.

You giggled as you continued to run away with his helmet. You rushed past all of the troopers around you and quickly turned a corner. You suddenly got picked up and looked at the person who grabbed you.

"Uncle Cody!" You exclaimed happily.

You dropped your fathers helmet and hugged Cody's neck. Rex turned the corner and saw you in his brothers arms.

"Is she causing trouble again, vod?" Cody asked.

"Ran off with my helmet, that little troublemaker." Rex answered and picked up his helmet.

"You can't stay mad at her for long though."

"Yeah, I can't." Rex smiled.

You smiled at him and made a grabby hand motion towards him. He laughed lightly and grabbed you from Cody's arms and held you. You hugged him as he held you protectively.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." You said.

"Alright, let's go to the mess hall and grab something to eat." Rex said.

Before he turned away, you quickly waved goodbye to Cody and he waved back. Your father started to walk away towards the mess hall until you were suddenly snatched by none other than Hardcase. You squealed in excitement as he started to run away with you.

"Hardcase, get back here!" Rex shouted.

"Sorry, sir, I'll give her back!" He shouted back.

He continued to run away with you as Rex started chasing after you two. He turned a corner and hid in a nearby supply closet. He shushed you as the door closed and your dad rushed past your hiding place.

"Don't worry, ad'ika. We're just playing a small game of hide and seek, that's all." Hardcase whispered to you.

You laughed a bit and covered your mouth to suppress the noise. Then he peeked out to see if the coast was clear and made a mad dash to the training room after grabbing you. To you, it hasn't been that long and you both arrived there in no time. He quickly opened the door and closed it after you both were inside. Jesse, who was sitting on a bench, noticed and approached you two.

"Hardcase, why do you have the captain's daughter?" He asked.

"I need you to watch her for me, I gotta go, bye!" Hardcase said as you were placed in Jesse's arms.

"Wait-"

Hardcase was already out the room before Jesse could finish his sentence. He looked down to see you smiling up at him.

"Can we go eat?" You asked sweetly.

"Heh, sure I'm just about finished here anyway." He answered.

He put away what equipment he had out and walked out of the room still holding you. He walked down the hallway towards the mess hall as you cuddled into his chest. He smiled at the small action as he continued to walk. Soon enough, you two arrived at the mess hall and Jesse walked in. He went to the table with the rest of the 501st and placed you next to Echo.

"Can you watch her, vod? I'm going to get our food." Jesse said.

"Sure, don't take too long." Echo replied.

Jesse walked away to get your guys' food and you turned your attention to Echo.

"Hi, Uncle Echo!" You exclaimed.

"Hey, (Y/n). How are you?" He asked.

"Happy, how are you?"

"Ha, I'm happy as well."

"Do you know where daddy is?"

"I think he came looking for you but left when he couldn't find you here. You want me to contact him?"

"Yes, please!"

"Alright, let me finish eating first."

He finished his food and pressed the commlink on his wrist.

"Sir, are you there?" He spoke.

"I'm a little busy here, Echo." Rex said.

"(Y/n) is here with me in the mess hall."

"What? I was just there like ten minutes ago."

"Jesse brought her in just now and she's sitting next to me."

"Alright, wait for me."

"Will do, sir."

Echo turned off his commlink before turning to you.

"Okay, your dad should be here in-" He stopped himself upon seeing that you weren't there.

"Rex is gonna kill me." He mumbled to himself.

He stood up and started to look for you around the room. He went up to many of his brothers asking if they've seen you. Much to his dismay, they didn't see you. Just then, Rex walked in and walked towards Echo when he spotted him.

"Alright, Echo, where is my daughter?" He asked.

"I-I don't know, sir." Echo answered nervously.

"Didn't you say that she was here?"

"I was talking to you and when I turned to look at her, she wasn't sitting next to me so I got up to look for her-"

"Woah, calm down, brother. Who else do you think might know where she is?"

"Well, no one was sitting with me other than-" He widened his eyes in realization. "Fives."

"Is there something wrong?" asked a voice.

The two turned to see it was Jesse.

"Jesse, have you seen Fives by any chance?" Echo asked.

"I thought he was with you." Jesse said.

"Yeah, was. He's not here now."

"I'll ask around."

Jesse set the two trays of food down and turned to a nearby trooper.

"Excuse me, but have you seen Fives anywhere?" Jesse asked.

"Um, I think he took a right before I saw the door closed." the trooper answered.

"Thank you. He took a right after he left the room." He turned back to Echo and Rex.

"Well, what are we waiting for? I need to make sure my child doesn't get hurt." Rex said before walking off.

Echo and Jesse quickly followed him out of the room and down the corridor. He stopped and asked another trooper about Fives and his location.

"Yeah, I saw him go down the hall towards the briefing room." said the trooper.

"Thank you, soldier. Let's go you two." Rex said and started walking again.

The three made their way towards the briefing room, wondering why Fives had brought you there. Rex slowly realized that a few generals were going over a mission. He picked up his pace until he was running down the corridor. As soon as he saw the door, he rushed through it and saw that you were laughing in General Plo Koon's arms. He sighed in relief that you weren't harmed but nervous that the generals were here. You turned your eyes to the door and smiled when you saw your dad.

"Daddy!" You exclaimed and reached out for him.

All eyes turned toward Rex and he grew even more nervous. Seeing that you were all giddy, Plo Koon placed you on the ground and you rushed over to your dad, hugging his legs.

"H-Hello, Generals. I'm sorry for interrupting this important meeting, I'll leave now." Rex said.

"You didn't tell me that you have such an amazing child, Captain." Plo stopped him.

"I agree, your child is quite the strategist." Kenobi agreed.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"She developed a defensive maneuver that deems very useful for the mission."

"Oh, she did?" Rex looked down at you with surprise.

You looked up at your father and smiled widely.

"So, you're not mad that I have a kid?" Rex asked.

"Oh no, it's quite the opposite. Seeing that you're able to take care of her during this war is wonderful." Kenobi said.

"Thanks, General."

"Alright, let's continue with the mission details."

The generals went back to discussing the mission and Rex stayed just in case if they needed your help.

<After the briefing>
(sorry for all the timeskips)

Rex stood afar along with Kix watching you having fun with his men. He let out a stressed sigh and casted his head down. Though, Kix noticed and looked at his captain.

"Something on your mind, sir?" He asked.

"Am I doing it right?" Rex asked out of the blue.

"Sir, I don't understand."

"Taking care of her, I'm not sure if I'm being a good father."

"Of course you're a good father. In fact, she told me that you're a great one."

"When was this?"

"It was a few days ago. I made sure to remember the fact for this moment."

Rex turned his attention back to you and saw that you were getting sleepy.

"Thanks, Kix. I needed this talk." He said.

"Anytime, brother." Kix simply said.

"It's getting late, I should put her to bed."

He started to walk towards you and smiled upon seeing you half asleep.

"Time for bed, ad'ika." Your father spoke.

"Nooo, I wanna play more!" You whined.

"You'll have time for that tomorrow, right now you need some rest."

Rex picked you up and said goodnight to his men before walking out. He carefully made his way to his office to not wake you up. You subconsciously cuddled into his arms as he continued to walk to his office. Soon, he arrived at his office door and typed in the key code before the door opened. He walked inside and towards the small bedroom that was provided. He quickly opened and closed the door, making sure you weren't awake. Rex gently placed you in his bed and he turned away, taking off his armor. After every piece was off, you made a neat pile on his side of the bed and quietly got under the covers. He pulled you close and placed a gentle kiss to your head.

"I love you, buir." You said in your sleep.

Rex smiled again before closing his eyes.

"And I love you, ner euk a'oatr." He whispered.
_____________________________________________________

Once again, sorry for the late update

Mando'a used:
Ad'ika - Little one
Buir - Father/Mother/Parent
Ner euk a'oatr - My little angel

I hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening/night!

  / ̄ヽ
 ∠)_・/∧_∧
   / / ( ・ω・)
  (  ̄∪∪ ̄)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 245 26
A Star Wars (Bad Batch) fan-fiction. YA (some violence) ๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ Jade lives in guilt. She's escaped the dreaded Arena, but she left her brother...
166K 3.6K 69
Since the bad batch came to the clone wars franchise I decided to make a little prefrence about them. Disclaimer: I do now own these characters.
3.6K 85 12
When the Bad Batch is tasked with capturing a bounty, their lives are turned upside down when they discover the truth of who the bounty is. This disc...
33.2K 1.5K 27
"Choose a side.. we all have to now." Noble knew from the visions that the END was coming... With the Bad Batch unknowingly going into this so called...