Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 94(smut)

86 2 2
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ˡᵒᶜᵏᵈᵒʷⁿ ⁻ ᵉᵖᵉˣ⁾

As Rose got out of the shower she was met with a very naked Jeon Jeongguk. 

"Hey sexy." He said to her as he bit his lip.

Rose dropped her towel and sauntered up to him and grabbed his hard cock; stroking it a few times as she made eye contact with him. 

"Hey daddy." She whispered; tracing his collarbone with her tongue. 

"Rose..." Gguk's voice almost cracked with how aroused he was. 

"Do you want to fuck my pussy daddy?" She asked as she brought his face down to hers and kissed him. 

"Fuck yes..." He growled; picking her up and carrying her to the dresser in the bedroom. 

The dresser had a big mirror on top and Jungkook had plans for it. 

He put Rose down in front of it and placed her hands on the edge of the dresser to hold onto. 

"Hold on tight and don't let go. Now...I want you to watch me fuck the living daylights out of you." Jungkook purred into her ear. 

She let out a small breathy moan at his words and a blush crept across her cheeks. 

"Good girl." He smirked. 

He lifted one of her legs up for a better angle as he slid his cock inside her. Rose let out a hearty moan as her lover filled her up and stretched her out. 

"Fuck..." She whispered under her breath. 

To add to her 'suffering', JK snaked his other hand into her hair at the nape of her neck; grabbing a handful and pulling her head back so she would look in the mirror. Then he ruthlessly pounded in and out of her as fast as he could. 

She came hard with a loud scream that resonated through the house. 

Yeonjun shot up from the couch and ran to Rose's room at the sound of her scream. As he tore open the door he was met with a horrifying sight before him; Jungkook screwing his sister while holding a fistful of her hair. He was frozen in horror at the image and couldn't look away.

Rose looked up at the sound of the door and saw Yeonjun staring at them with a pale face. 

"Get out..." She huffed; out of breath, panting heavily. 

Jun shook his head to clear his mind and left the room. He ran into Taehyung in the hallway. 

"Damn. I thought I could catch you before you saw them, sorry bud." Tae awkwardly chuckled. 

"I uh...I just wanted to make sure she was ok when I heard her scream...I think I need to bleach my eyes..." The boy stuttered and then trailed off. 

He walked back to the living room with a dead look to his eyes. 

"Hyung? Is she ok? What happened?" Ningning asked as Yeonjun sat next to him. 

"Uh...Yeah...She's fine." He muttered. 

"So you saw them..." Jimin tried not to laugh. 

The poor boy just nodded his head and fell into Soobin's shoulder. 

"Yoongi had about the same reaction." Hobi laughed. 

"I'm so confused, what happened?" Taehyun asked, looking at the older boys around him. 

"Don't worry about it kiddo, you'll know when you're older." Jimin said before finally breaking into laughter and falling on the floor. 

"But I'm 20 hyung..." He whined. 

"Shhh..." Jin patted his head to silence him. 

~Back to the bedroom...~

"Taeeeee!" Rose squeaked as he pushed his cock into her. 

Jungkook tried to muffle her noise by kissing her hard. He nipped at her bottom lip then quickly ran his tongue over it to soothe the pain. 

She continued to moan into his mouth as Tae slid in and out of her. He wasn't going fast like Kookie was before, because he didn't want her to be as sore the next day...But at this point she was almost used to it. 

JK slowly pulled away and watched with a smile. Rose had a slightly glazed look to her half closed eyes and her lips were open as she panted. Tae held both of her arms behind her back as he continued his slow pound, eventually getting close to his release. 

Kookie gently put his hand over her mouth as she came with another scream. Taehyung came so hard that his knees buckled a bit. Thinking fast, Jungkook grabbed Rose with one arm and caught Tae's weight on his other shoulder. He gently let Rose to the ground and dragged Tae to the bed. 

"Hey. Tae Tae, are you alright?" The younger male asked as he picked up Rose and set her beside Taehyung on the bed. 

"Yeah, I think so. Sorry, I think I just lost myself for a moment. It felt so good." Tae blushed and giggled. 

"Eek, its coming out!" Rose squeaked, waddling to the bathroom. 

"I think I came too much." Tae sighed; getting up to put his pajamas on. 

"Its only happened to me a couple times. But I kinda like when it happens to you. It's fun to watch pour out of her." Jungkook grinned like a jackal. 

"I suppose it would be. So what are we gonna do about her brother? He looked pretty shook up." 

"I should have locked the door. Poor kid shouldn't have seen that." JK sighed. 

"Gguk!" Rose called from the bathroom. 

"Yes my love?" He replied, walking over to her. 

"I really hate asking for help, but I used up the rest of my energy walking in here. I can't stand now." She pouted. 

"Aww Baby girl are you tired?" He kissed her forehead as he lifted her off the floor. 

"Sorry love." Tae patted her bum lovingly. 

JK dressed himself and Rose as Taehyung brushed her hair and braided it. 

She clung to Taehyung as he carried her out to the living room. There was about twenty minutes left in the movie. Jimin pulled her from Tae's arms and she snuggled into his body. 

"Somebody is in a fuck coma." He cooed to her; rubbing her back. 

"Park Jimin watch your language! There are babies present!" Jin hissed. 

"Chillax daddio, the little ones are out cold." He pointed to where Kai, Taehyun, and Gyu were snuggled on the opposite couch; snoring lightly. 

"There are still two more that are awake." Eomma Jin fussed. 

"I don't give a shit." Yeonjun didn't even spare them a glance. 

Jin stared at him without knowing what to say as Hobi and Jimin broke into laughter, waking the younger boys. 

"I think we should get going soon." Soobin announced with a yawn. 

"Like hell you are, you're staying the night." Rose spoke up and looked at him. 

"Yes Noona." Soobin bowed his head at her; secretly relieved that he didn't have to pack up the kids in a car. 

After the movie finished, Rose picked up Taehyun from the maknae pile and carried him to the guest room. Soobin carried Hueningkai and Yeonjun made Beomgyu walk. 

⁽ᵇᶦᵗᵗᵉʳˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁻ ʷᵒⁿʷᵒᵒ ˣ ᵐᶦⁿᵍʸᵘ ᶠᵗ. ˡᵉᵉʰᶦ⁾

That poor chicken...

I just really love this pic...sksksksk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 656 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
214K 6K 20
Another polyamory story for you guys 💖 It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and many more~ ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK TH...
6.7K 290 17
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
676K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...