Shy Girl| ✔

By cherryapples1232

[Completed]: (6/23/15) Ranks: #1 in poems (1/4/19) #35 in books (12/16/18) I crawl and stand up to sit on my... More

1. Me and my emotions for books
2. The pain of the slaps
3. Well slap my butt cheeks and call me rupaul.
4. Have you figured out
5. The perv walking on a stick
6. Sophie's epic fail
7. The vagina teaser
8. Author's Note
9. Shy girl
10. The Mall
11. The mall part 2
12. Nicknames
13. The bar
14. Losing my composure
15. Anxiety
16. Truth or dare
17. "I rather cut my balls off!"
18. Coincidence
19. Authour's note
20. Jealousy
21. Feelings
22. Pushover
23. Competition
24. The Pictures
25. The Phonecall
26. Dylan's Story
27. Hospitals
28. King of Pleasure
30. Baby Mama Drama
31. Baby Mama Drama part 2
32. Leaving me
33. Truth
34. When we meet
35. The Proposal
36. Love Conquers All
37. Epilougue
38. Sequel and A/N
39. Spin-off and New Story!!!

29. The Flu

5.2K 165 38
By cherryapples1232

Chapter 29

Lacey's Pov.

Weeks had passed and I was feeling absolutely sick.to.my.stomach.

I rush to the bathroom once more to empty out all the little food I had yesterday. I hadn't been eating as much. I flush the toilet while placing a hand on my huge head splitting headache.

I hadn't felt this sick since my anxiety was kicking in severely. I brush my teeth and head downstairs. when I get downstairs I see my whole family around the table eating breakfast. When my mom see's me she gives me a concerned look.

"Honey, are you okay?" She asks while getting up from her chair to walk over to me. She feels my forehead with the back of her hand.

"Oh goodness! Your burning up. Go lay down and I'll go fix you something to eat, okay?" I nod and head back upstairs to my bedroom. I get into my covers while holding my stomach. It felt like someone was stabbing it a hundred times.

"Hun, I got you some soup." My mom walks into the room and hands me a tray with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Along with that, I see a thermometer in her hands.

"I'm just going to check your temperature." she takes the thermometer and sticks it under my armpit. We wait a moment until it beeps.

"Oh It's 100.2! okay, what I'm going to do is go and run to the clinic to get you some medicine and if you feel any worse then we're going to the doctor, okay?" She gives me a sympathetic look and leans in to kiss my forehead.

"Love you sweetie." she whispers to me.

"Love you too." and with that she leaves the room and I reach for my phone to call my friends.

"Hello what's up my biotch!" I hear Sophie in the background laughing. I smile at her cheerfulness.

"Yeah, I'm not going to be able to make school today so can you just get the homework for me?" it was the worst time for me to be getting sick since finals were just around the corner.

"Awww are you okay?" Her tone turns into concern and I hear Sophie shuffling closer in the background.

"Um yeah I'll be fine. I'm just feeling under the weather, but I'll probably feel better later before you know it." my voice sounded very hoarse.

"Okay well fell better soon Lacey. And your sure you don't want us to come over?" She asks me.

"Yeah I'll be fine watching Netflix and staying in bed all day." I hear the front door in my House open and close. I guess they had left out for school.

"BS girl, but we'll probably stop by at your house during lunch." I hear Sophie agreeing with Megan. They are always so stubborn.

"Fine." I say goodbye to them both and lay down. I rarely got sick besides my anxiety making me sick, but never an actual cold or possibly the flu.

I watch the titanic and eat the soup that mom cooked for me. An hour had pass and by then I'm already caught up in my series of watching Finding Carter.

A wave of nausea passes over me and I run to the toilet once more to empty out the soup I had ate earlier. I sink on the mat of the bathroom while tears sting my eyes.

"Sweetie? Oh dear lord! Hun, I have your medicine and I also got a heated water pad for your stomach." she rushes over to me and pulls me up gently and we both make our way over to my bed.

"Okay take this Advil for the headache and this DayQuil, because I'm pretty sure you have the Flu. And once your done with that then put this heated pad over your stomach and that should help. I took off from work to make sure that your going to be okay throughout the day." She states and I nod my head weakly. She left the room, but not before kissing my forehead again.

I do as she told me to and I actually start to feel better than I did before. My stomach still felt a little weird but the heated water pad was doing magical wonders.

I decide to take a nap to sleep off the pain. I hoped to feel better soon because right now I was feeling like crap.

*

*

*

My eyes fluttered open and I think I had a little Heart attack. There sitting before me was Megan, Sophie, and to my surprise even Dylan.

"How you feeling girly?" Megan asks me softly. My hair must have been a mess as I felt it sticking up in all sorts of directions.

"I feel like a truck just ran me over. And then the ax murderer who was driving that truck came out and stabbed me a hundred times and then his little pig who was next to him decided to take a chomp out of my stomach!" I groan out and Sophie pulls me into a hug.

"Awww, I hate when people are in pain." She pouts out and I give her a tight smile. I look over to Dylan to see that he was giving me a concerned expression but otherwise wasn't saying much.

As if Megan and Sophie were sensing me and Dylan's looks towards each other, Megan grabbed Sophie's hand and pulled her out of the room.

"We'll be back. We have to go wash our hair." she makes up while giving me a sly smile. I laugh slightly at her random sentence before nodding.

Dylan and I are left in my room in silence. he takes my hand and strokes the back of it.

"I probably look like hell right now." I groan out in embarrassment. Dylan was seeing me at my worst.

"Naw, you still look beautiful even when your sick." He leans over and pecks my lips. I push him away from me as quickly as possible.

"No! I don't want to get you sick too." he waves me me off as if he doesn't care.

"I would rather be sick with you than to not kiss those beautiful soft lips." he softly strokes my cheeks and I can feel them heat up into the palms of his hands.

"Yeah well I disagree." I sit up slightly and grab my head. The room felt like it was spinning and I felt dizzy all of a sudden.

"Hey lay back down. Your obviously not feeling well." he pushes me back down lightly and I frown up at him.

"If it makes you feel any better I will stay here with you all day and I'll do whatever you want me to do." I smile slyly at this.

"Really, anything?" He nods although I can see him gulp slightly.

"Okay, let's have some fun then."

*

*

*

"I didn't mean this!" Dylan has a scowl on his face as I paint his nails a shiny turquoise color while laughing at his facial expressions.

Megan and Sophie are currently dying of laughter from me giving Dylan a makeover.

"You said I could do anything." I give him a cheeky smile and he shakes his head, but I see his lips slightly turn upwards.

"Now go and let those dry and I'll start on the facial mask." I pat his cheek and he goes over to my desk while swaying the chair and staring me down with a playful glare.

"You are so whipped Dylan!" Megan gasps out while clutching her stomach. Sophie is chuckling as well and she gives me a secret wink.

"I am not whipped! I don't do shit like this!" He huffs out with an adorably cute pout on his face. He eventually gets up to go and get him some water.

Once he leaves Sophie bounces onto my bed while shoving her face into a pillow while growling. I look over at Megan while giving her a confused look.

"Oh don't worry about her. It's just her time of the month." she waves me off. I nod my head at her before my heart jumps out of my chest.

No.

"What?" Megan see's my expression and Sophie sits up from my pillow.

"Oh goodness." my hand reaches up to my mouth and I feel a wave of nausea hit me like a brick wall. I rush to the toilet and empty my stomach. I'm practically dry-heaving and I feel the girls rush up behind me to hold my hair for me. Once I'm done I walk back over to the bed. Tears well up into my eyes and I run my fine hair through my hair violently.

"Tell us what's wrong Lace bunny?" She says to me softly. My body feels numb all of a sudden and it feels like I'm having an out-of-body-experience. I take deeps breaths of air before telling them both.

"I think I missed my period by almost a month. I think I may be pregnant."

I hear a glass crash to the floor. I look up and meet Dylan's eyes. He has a confused expression on his face. My world spins upside down once the words stumble out of his mouth.

"You're what?"

************************************************************************

I feel soooo accomplished by updating twice this week!!!
Okay sooooo is Lacey really prego's or is it all just a hoax? :) tell me what you think of this chapter my lovelies!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 11.3K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
16.9K 969 54
"Did you know that you just pull me in? I can't stop thinking about you." Kieran's eyes are shut, his head against the back of the couch, while makin...
103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
63.3K 2.6K 60
FORMERLY KNOW AS MY GREEN-EYED JERK. Anxiety disorders accompanied by a heavy load of sacarsm isn't the best combination for a girl like Samantha who...