๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš.

By velvethxgs

You transfer to Inarizaki High after the incident. You get a position in one of the clubs, where you meet Sun... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ
๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญโœงห–*ยฐเฟ
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ?เผŠ*ยทหš
๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌหšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท
๐ฆ๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌโœงห–*ยฐเฟ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐žโœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒเฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐คโœงห–*ยฐเฟ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?โ‹† โ˜„.:*หš *
๐™™๐™š๐™Ÿ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™ชหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš
๐‘๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง?หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท
๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.เณƒเฟ
๐š๐ง๐.เณƒเฟ
๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž.เณƒเฟ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿโˆ˜ยฐโˆ˜โ™กโˆ˜ยฐโˆ˜
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

Cheer for me เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš

169 7 0
By velvethxgs

"Ok guys, you know what to do! Play like you did yesterday, and we'll have this in the bag" I give the team my pep talk, and smile encouragingly.

"Now go!" I say.

"Inarizaki on one" Gin says

"Three"

"Two"

"One!"

"Inarizaki!"

The boys cheer, and walk to the court. I take out my record book and pen, watching them start.

Atsumu raises his hand in the air and closes it into a fist.

He throws the ball into the air, jumps and hit.

The ball lands on the other team's court, all of them in shock. 

"Nice Atsumu!" I cheer, cupping my mouth so he can hear me. He smiles at me, and goes back to serve.

Atsumu gets four consecutive service aces, until the libero finally receives the ball. I watch it go up into the air, and back to Inarizaki. 

"Mine!" Akagi says, recieving the ball and sending it to Atsumu. "It's all yours Atsumu" Akagi says after hitting the ball.

Osamu just nods, and Atsumu sets for him. Step, jump and hit. "It's like they have some sort of twin telepathy going on!" I hear someone say in awe. That's Inarizaki for you, I grin. 

"Nice job Atsumu!" I hear Atsumu's fan girl shout from the stands. Atsumu turns to glare at them, everyone's aware that he's annoyed, but they're oblivious.

"Oh my gosh! Atsumu looked at me" I watch her hold her hand against her heart. "Ugh, forget Atsumu!" The girl next to her says, maybe she's the one with sense. "Look at Suna!" the same girl says. Guess I was wrong to think they have any sense.

"He's so hot" The girl says, pissing me off since they know I'm dating him. "I can't believe he doesn't want me-" 

Suna jumps and blocks the other team's ace, all by himself. He looks around the crowd until he locks eyes with me. "THAT'S MY SUNA!" I shout standing up. Suna laughs, and makes a heart with his hands. 

"-The manager? Ugh" The girls say. 

Soon after the other team takes a time out, as if to put out Inarizaki's fire. But that's just the flame, not the fire. Inarizaki is 10 points ahead, almost to set point.

"Great job you guys!" I say handing them their water bottles "Don't burn yourself out, you'll win this set, but you still have to do a second set" I advise, and tell them the other team's weaknesses that I've noted on my clipboard.

The whistle blows, indicating they have to head back.

"Thanks princess, I'll win this game for you" Suna gives me a kiss, and returns to his game

The crowd cheers, it's Atsumu's turn to serve. 2 more points and we win this set. I fiddle with my fingers as I watch Atsumu line up to serve.

He does his fist thing, and takes a deep breath.

*BAM*

The ball bounces off the floor, into the air.

The crowd roars with amazement, the other team with eyes of despair. I kinda feel bad for them.

Inarizaki wins the first set, and goes into the second set with a determined look in their eye. I watch as Inarizaki scores point after point. They make this look like child's play, even though it's difficult.

The other team scores some points. 

"Inarizaki's at match point!" I hear the announcer say. I nibble my pen, anxious for them. How will I react at the semi finals?

"There it is! The legendary block by Suna Rintaro!" The announcer shouts.

I watch as Suna's face stays with a blank look on his face. But inside, I know he's smirking.  The ace of the other team looks at Suna with his mouth open in awe. Suna just walks away, looks at me and smirks.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"That was one hell of a game" I say to Suna as we wait in line at the gift shop. I got this hoodie that says 'the way of the ace'

"Yeah, Atsumu was on top of his game" Suna says

"I was talking about you,silly. You were amazing today!" I smile at him and he looks away. "Are you blushing?" I ask teasingly.

"Whatever," Suna says, his cheeks still red. "They haven't seen you're full potential tho" we get to the front of the line and Suna insists on paying. 

"You were saying?"

"They haven't seen everything you can do, we have a couple tricks hidden up our sleeve" I say, with a mischievous grin across my face.

"I've been practicing a lot on my spikes for Nationals, I hope it pays off" he says, scratching the back of his neck.

"You'll do great" I grab his hand, as we head to the next game.

"I hope so"

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

THE SEMIFINALS

Inarizaki lines up to start the semi finals game.

"Cheer for me" Suna says and walks away

I watch as the boys line up on the court. They all are, or at least look composed.

The other team serves first, the setter walks to the line, and serves.

"Mine!"

Akagi receives the ball, and it goes up into the air, over to Atsumu.

"Atsumu!"

Atsumu gets under the ball, and prepares to set. I see Suna locking eyes with Atsumu.

I quickly take out my phone and record.

Atsumu sets the ball to Suna, and 3 people try blocking Suna. Suna twists his upper body and hits the ball onto their court.

"BAM"

Suna lands gracefully, and looks down, his lips curling up to a smile.

The crowd roars, as the other team looks in awe.

"Inarizaki, let's go!" The cheer team says above me in the stands.

I smile, proud of Suna.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

I hand everyone their water bottles and towels.  We were halfway through the second set, Inarizaki winning set 1 and 3 points behind.

"It's just 3 points, it could be 3 service aces, blocks, kills, which all of you are good at" I look at my notebook, where I've noted everything so far.

"Thanks y/n, you're like our own cheerleader" Atsumu says while embracing me in a tight hug. The entire team follows, and gives me a bear hug.

*TWEET*

"Go and win!" I cup my hands over my mouth.

I anxiously nibble on my pen, as I watch Atsumu line up to serve. Step, jump,hit.

"Miya Atsumu has gotten the team back in the lead with 4 consecutive service aces!" I hear the announcer say.

Atsumu smirks, and high fives his carbon copy. So hard, that the smack echos through out the gym. "Atsumu, get it together!" Gin says, as they prepare for him to serve again.

If they get this point they'll be at match point, I think to myself.

"That's right, y/n." coach says "I didn't think I said that out loud" I face palm, embarrassed.

Coach laughs, "It's okay y/n, don't worry"

We hear the band stop playing, our cue to watch Atsumu serve. 

He does his usual jump serve, but the Libero manages to receive the ball. He sends it over to the team's setter who sets for the ace,

I watch as the ace jumps, and hear the rubber squeak against the court. The ace hits the ball, but is blocked by Osamu and of course, Suna.

The ball bounces of the floor, and into the air. I hear the rubber squeak, when the 3 players land back on the ground.

The crowd goes wild, while the other team pats each other on the back, forming a huddle. 

Inarizaki gets into their positions, whispering among themselves, what their next move will be.

"You know the plan, Osamu" Atsumu grins.

"That move when it's most riskiest?" Osamu frowns at his carbon copy.

"Yes, it'll work." Atsumu insists

Atsumu does a light jump serve, allowing the other team to receive. As planned, the ball comes back over to their side of the court, Atsumu and Osamu prepare for the grand finale.

Atsumu and Osamu spread their wings like they're going to fly. Osamu sets the ball, and Atsumu takes the pleasure in hitting it. 

(just for reference)

Osamu and Atsumu's shoes squeak as they land, scoring the final point.

"Inarizaki is going to finals!" 

A/n

aasdfghjkjhgfds i havent been able to write a lot, since i have 2 quizzes this week and a story i had to write in english.

but the english story was fun since we could make it any genre and i made it an angst, tragic romance. i'm showing my english teacher the story tomorrow, which is like  9 pages long.

hope you like the story so far, and thank you for 150+ reads <3333 

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
994K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1.1M 62.2K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
13.3K 423 12
๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ โ† ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ "๐–ป๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐–ฝ" ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ "๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—„๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐–ฝ" ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—...