I Hate You Professor ( A Stud...

Av BananaBurrito17

Gisella " Gia" Joriseen vows to hate the man who judged her scholarship audition for the Rainsbury University... Mer

Authors Note
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Final Chapter
Authors Note

Chapter 13

661 17 2
Av BananaBurrito17

The very first thing I did Monday moring before my Bilolgy class was talking to my admission counsler. I went to her office but there was a note on her white board.

        Went on a recuting trip. Will be out of town for a few days. Text or call me if you need me.

  You got to be kidding me! I would of just said forget it and waited till she came back but because I was that desperate I pulled my phone out and dialed her number.

        " This is Doris," she answered on the third ring.

        " Doris? Hi this is Gia Joriseen."

        " Gia," she sang happily, " How are you dear?"

        " I'm allright." Not even close to what I am going though. " How about you?"

        " Well I'm on my way to Florida on a recurting trip so can't complain."

        Why didn't you take me with you. You could of packed me in your suitcase! I so would of fit.

        " Thats true," I agreed, " Listen I called becasue I need to talk to you."

        " Go ahead dear."

        " Right.. Well the thing is I wish to drop a class."

        She giggled softly in the background. " Oh Gia dear you can't drop a class now." 

        I thought I heard her right but I asked a second time just to make sure.

        " I said that you can't drop a class dear. You only get three days to drop a class in the first semester and it has allready been a week. I'm sorry."

        No. I refuse to except that answer.

        " No you don't understand I need to drop a class." I empizied the word need so she understood how important it was to me.

        " I'm sorry Gia dear but you can't. Thats just the way it works. And if I said yes- not that I am- but if I did what class would you want to drop."

        " Instrumental music."

        " Oh no," she hushed, " No no you can't drop out deary. If more people drop out the program will get cut."

        Oh no. As much as I hated the professor I didn't want the band program to wither and die. Band was my life. If they cut the program it would be a mistake.

        I let out a soft sigh. " If I do decide to drop out later what is the earliest day I could do it?"

        " After finals."

        Okay finals were december 14th though the 18th so the earliest I could drop was decemeber 19th. Thats not so bad. Its allready steptember 7th. 

        " Ok then."

        " Good is there anything else you need."

        " Nope," I popped the p.

        " Alright. Goodbye Gia dear."

        " Bye."

        I snapped my phone shut and trotted off to my bio class. When I stepped outside the campus was aweful quiet. No one was hustling about, no random chitter chatter, not even the birds were sining there glorious melody. Eveyone must allready be in class I thought.

        I started bolting to the bio building when I bumped into a hard chest.

        " Woah take it easy Gia."

        Of course it was Pax. I haven't seen him since the Nickleback concert and I wasn't ready to face him now. I needed a way out.

        " Thanks Pax but I am late for class." I tried walking away but he stopped me again.

        " Gia its labor day. There aren't any classes today."

        Oh. That exaplins the ghost town aspect. 

        I nodded but I didn't add anything. 

        " Umm listen Gia," he began akwardly, " About Saturday."

        " I don't want to talk about it," I finshed for him.

        " But we need to talk about it."

        What was there to talk about? We went out, he kissed me, I wasn't into him. That about raps it up. There shouldnt be anything more to add.

        " There is nothing to say," I concluded while maunuvering around him. 

        " But Gia. You kissed a professor! Why did you do it!"

        I stoped cold in my tracks. At the mere mention of the kiss it brought back up the dream I have been having the past two nights in the row. I was back at the arena  in the arms of Professor Maddox. Everything was on repeat expect with one diffrence. I was everything he wanted me to be. The dream was enough to tighten my core and dampaen my panties. 

        " Gia answer me!"

        Pax brought me to realitly. I shook my head and turned back around to face him.

        " Why do you want to know?"

        " Because from what I saw it sounds like you were into him!"

        " I was not!"

        " Was to!"

        " You don't know what your talking about!" I'm not lying to him. I am not into my Professor. Yes, he was a good kisser but that doesn't mean shit!

        " Your a lying little bitch you know that."

        I sucked in air though my teeth. 

        Rember Missy Colton voice haunted me. Stick and stones my break your bones but words can never hurt you. 

        I heard that phase multiple times, and I always belived Cotlon when he told me that. But now I'm coming up with a new phrase. 

        Sticks and stones may break your bones. But words will cut deeper. 

        " Oh shit Gia," Pax cussed reaching out for me, " I'm sorry."

        I held my hands out. " Forget it. I need to go." 

        I walked away without another glance back. 

        I had no since of direction as to where I was going nor did I really care. I needed to clear my head, and being alone did the trick.

        " I can't get her out of my head Trixie."

       I knew that voice. It was Professor Maddox. But who the hell was Trixie?

        I tiptoed on a bit futhur until I saw Professor Maddox talking to an African- American woman around his age.

        Is this his girlfriend?

       " You'll get over her," the woman named Trixie assured him.

        " No I won't," he agrueed, " If I was I would of done someting about it by now."

        " Ok when was the last you got laid mister."

        Professor Maddox's cheeks were a flamming red. Was he shy talking about this stuff?

        " Phoenix...." 

        She called him by his first name so that must mean one of two things. A.) friend or B), girlfiend.  But the question is whitch one?

        " Since stalker chick."

        Stalker chick? Thats a unquiqe and creepy name.

        " Seriously? That was like the begining of the year."

        Six months? Damn.

        " I know it is. I just haven't met anyone who could get me hard and no one has had that effect on me besides her!"

        " You need to move on Phoinex."

        " But I don't want to move one! I want her!"

        " A student," Trixie asked in disbelif, " Somene who could destory you if you guys get caught!"

        " That was my excuse but then I kissed her and..."

        " You kissed her!"

        Oh shit!

        " Yes..."

        " Phionex Clayton Maddox where is your common sense!"

        Phonenix Clayton. Thats a cool name. It suits him.

        " I seemed to have lost it," he admiited.

        " Phinoex," Trixe sighed, " Your my co-work and my best friend. I don't want you to get hurt."

        Co-worker? Best friend?

        " I know," he agreed, " And I don't want to either. But sometimes when an attaction is strong enough you don't tend to think at all."

       She let out another deeper sigh.

        " I just hope you know what you are doing."

        " Trust me when I say I dont."

        " Oh well.... Hey want to do something today?"

        " Nah I'm gonna stay here."

        " And do what," Trixie asked, " Its the one day we get off."

        " I know but I'll find something to do."

        " Okay then. Bye Phoniex. You'll come over later to see the kiddos."

        " I can... Just text me when. See ya Trix."

        She sahaed down the trail without another word.

        I coudlnt belivie it. Professor Maddox was talking about me! Or did he have some other bimbo to keep him company. Wait why do I even care! It doens't matter. I need to go and let off some steam.

        I turned around and head back the way I came when Professor Maddox called out my name.

        " Gia?"

        Shit! Busted!

Authors Note: Here is the next chater! Thank you for reading! I hope you like it! I would love feekback so comment away! :)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

25.1K 707 19
A strangely powerful mutant named Gerard Stevens is out to destroy the world to create a better future (or as he calls it). He has kidnapped Warren's...
1.4K 69 39
Gwen Christine Nichols is a weak girl left alone with her abusive father. Her brother and boyfriend disappeared and her mother died in the hands of h...
21.8K 621 31
"Who is she?" "They call her Lillith. I don't know her real name." "Lillith?" "Queen of Hell. Ruler of the Underworld. A Fallen Angel." "Is she t...
47.8K 1.1K 3
<i>They kept me prisoner for four years, using me for my predictions. They thought they had me subdued, meekly following orders, but they were...