𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇 ⚯͛ 𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭...

By Prongsss___

[COMPLETED] ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ { ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ} ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ×ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟᴀᴡ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪ... More

Hiraeth - A Potter & A Black
Chapter 1 | Eight Year
Chapter 2 | Marriage Law
Chapter 3 | Partners
Chapter 4 | Sharing Room
Chapter 5 | Arguements
Chapter 6 | Jealous
Chapter 7 | Marauder's Map
Chapter 8 | Going Out Together
Chapter 9 | Meeting Remus
Chapter 10 | Shock
Chapter 11 | Harry Bloody Potter!
Chapter 12 | Realisation
Chapter 13 | Weird feelings
Chapter 14 | Fight
Chapter 16 | Apologies
Chapter 17 | Burst Out
Chapter 18 | Dreamless Sleep Potion
Chapter 19 | Nightmares
Chapter 20 | Cooking Together
Chapter 21 | Weirdo
Chapter 22 | Truce
Chapter 23 | Amortentia
Chapter 24 | Asking Out
Chapter 25 | Shopping
Chapter 26 | Agreement
Chapter 27 | Grimmauld Place
Chapter 28 | The Noble House of Black
Chapter 29 | Smoking
Chapter 30 | Walburga
Chapter 31 | The Dursleys
Chapter 32 | Christmas
Chapter 33 | Remus
Chapter 34 | Sirius
Chapter 35 | Wish Me Not
Chapter 36 | Celebrations
Chapter 37 | After Party
Chapter 38 | Drunk Sirius
Chapter 39 | Late Night Cuddles
Chapter 40 | Bridesmaid
Chapter 41 | First Kiss
Chapter 42 | Alive
Chapter 43 | Dinner Arguements
Chapter 44 | I Believe You
Chapter 45 | Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 46 | Last Chance
A/N
Chapter 47 | St. Mungos
Chapter 48 | I Dont Want To Die
Chapter 49 | Realisation
Chapter 50 | Going To Moressley
Chapter 51 | Family Reunion
Chapter 52 | CEO Amelia
Chapter 53 | Zara Amelia Selwyn
Chapter 54 | New Beginnings
Chapter 55 | Pancakes & Blacks
Chapter 56 | Preparations
Chapter 57 | A Day Before Wedding
Chapter 58 | Coffeeee!
Chapter 59 | The Big Day
Chapter 60 | Its The Beginning!
Epilogue
Author's Note
Book Anouncement!

Chapter 15 | Siriusly!?

5.1K 149 31
By Prongsss___

AMELIA STOOD ALL DOLLED UP in front of the mirror ready for her hogsmeade trip which was not denied to her, yet, after beating the shit out of her fiance just two days ago. She smiled to herself satisified with her look and waited for her bestfriend fo come out of the washroom after finishing her make up meanwhile Draco waited for both the girls outside in the living room deadpanned claiming to be there since ages.

     "I will go alone if you both dont come out in a minute!" Draco called from outside and both the girls rolled their eyes at their respective spots.

    "Lores, its getting time btw! Come out quick!" Amelia yelled for her bestfriend who soon came out looking all lovely. Both the girls grinned looking at each other before stepping out much to Draco's gratefulness but his eyes suddenly couldnt move away from the red head.

    Amelia cleared her throat playfully interrupting the eye contact, and turned to Draco with a mocking look "Now aint we getting late?"

    Draco scoffed and quickly rushed out meanwhile Amelia gave Lory a knowing look with a cheeky smile, causing the red head to blush and storm out. The trio moved across the streets of Diagon alley roaming in Hogsmeade and literally every shop because Lory was new to the place.

    After a while the three came to a rest going to sit in Hogshead for grabbing butterbears and firewhiskeys for themselves. Lory had shopped a lot and was struggling to hold all the bags and was helped by Draco who pretended to be nonchalant.

   "Go order a firewhiskey for me and something nice to eat" Amelia said as she plopped down on the chair tired from all the roaming. Draco rolled his eyes and went to order for themselves.

    "I'll come from the washroom real quick" Lory said and scurried to the washroom. Amelia absentmindedly roamed her eyes around remembering how often she use to come to the place with Cedric, but it totally declined after him.

    "Oh stop fussing Lyra!" Amelia froze on hearing the name and voice from behind her.

    It was Sirius' voice. What is he doing here!? Why god why!? No no no pleasee-

   "Chill out guys, lets find an empty table- look there its empty" This voice was also familiar, Amelia recognised it to be Lily's, and couldnt help but curse in the worst way possible.

    She wanted to get out the place right away, but how!? Slightly turning to see where Draco was, Amelia saw him talking to some of his friends, laughing and chatting, Lory was still not out of the washroom and Amelia sat there stiffly.

    Her eyes fell on the only table that was empty, which was right in front of her. Shit. Everything was getting worse and worse, all them must be approaching here only. Amelia didnt even want to see any of their faces, not at all, especially Sirius'.

    Her heart was mercilessly pounding in her brain, her breathing got heavier, she just didnt want to see her father at all and knew the whole clan was approaching in her direction to sit on the front table. She quickly picked a newspaper up opening it wide to cover her face, desperately thinking ways to get out of the place.

     She suddenly heard voices and shuffling in front of her indicating that the table was occupied, all of them had seated themselves there, her limbs were almost frozen. This was like her worst nightmare coming true. She was desperately hoping for a rescue to save her and take her out far far away from this place.

    "Harry said he'll come at twelve, and its twelve fifteen now" Lily Potter's voice came. And her words caused Amelia to almost throw up. If she didnt sneak away from here today, she knew it would be the worst day of her life, not ignoring the fact that what she had done to the chosen one.

    A small idea popped in her mind, she didnt want to wait anymore for Lory and Draco, she decided by holding the newspaper up on her face she will run straight out of the cafe. Yes yess, I cant do it! I will do it! I will disappear in air like a freaking snitch!

    She clutched to the newspaper holding it up in front of her face for her dear life, and slowly got up making sure no bloody soul got even a glimpse of her face. She briskly turned around from all the people sitting in the front table, and mentally huffed starting to walk away quickly.

    But thanks to her bad luck, walking in a quick pace she instantly banged her face in a hard structure causing her to stumble and let out a yelp, before she could fall on her but she was caught in air realising it was a person she collided into. Fuck you world!

    "Oh sorry are you alright?- Amelia!" That was it, that was the end of her life, she happened to bump into her father out of seven million people on the freaking planet, who was right now holding her with a weird startled look staring down at her and she wanted to cry.

    Sirius stared at his daughter who just bumped into him a bit harshly while she was holding a newspaper over her face and he just caught her sneaking away. A smile pulling on his face seeing his daughter after almost six months and that smile felt like a stab to Amelia.

     "Are you here with Harry?" James Potter asked coming from behind Sirius out of nowhere.

    Sirius who still had to let go off her realised it, but instead pulled his daughter against him in a hug. Amelia felt her throat go sore, she did not want any of it, not today, not ever, meanwhile Sirius seemed to be really happy on reuniting with his daughter.

    "I didnt know I would get to see you today!" Sirius exclaimed happily pulling away and Amelia couldnt even fake a small smile. Her throat was hurting very bad due to what she was feeling building up in her, her eyes were starting to hurt for no reason.

    "How are you Amelia?" Lyra smiled standing up going towards her niece and bringing her in a warm hug.

    "I am good" Amelia said in a slightly cracked voice with a small smile aimed at Lyra, literally the only tolerable person in the whole clan in Amelia's opinion.

    "Is Estella there too?" Amelia asked to Lyra trying her best to ignore her father's presence right beside her, who had his arm wrapped around her shoulder meanwhile she remained stiff as ever.

    "Yes, she is shopping with her father, must be on their way though" Sirius intervened before Lyra could reply. Amelia just stared at emotionless seeing how he showed no sign of any regret or sadness for not seeing his own daughter for whole six months.

     He was acting all happy and as if nothing happened at all. Amelia smiled to herself bitterly telling to herself that he was never going to change, and she had long given upon hoping for him to change too. But as much as she told herself that his presence in her life didnt matter at all, it only hurt her more and more.

    "Amelia OMG!" Estella came in squealing happily on seeing her cousin and launching herself on her. Amelia smiled hugging her back and saw Remus standing in background with lots of bags.

    It hurt Amelia seeing even Remus who got to know about his daughter not more a few months ago, was taking care of her better than Sirius ever did, despite having a newborn to take care too. Amelia didnt want to compare it all, but knew it was never ever going to stop hurting her whenever she was going to see her father and she would always think about what she didnt do to be treated like that.

    "I thought my whole day will end up with these old people but now I found you, thank lord!" Estella said dramatically already pulling Amelia to sit with her on the table which was booked by the family.

   "Excuse me? Amelia?" Draco came with an extreme perplexed expression staring at his cousin. His eyes almost popping out on seeing with whom she was sitting with.

    "Draco- I am coming, just a minute-" Amelia said hesitantly ignoring all the eyes on her.

    "What! You're not going anywhere, I've booked you for whole day" Estella said dismissively meanwhile Sirius seated himself beside his daughter much to her displeasure. She was hating every moment of her life.

    "Who even are you? Leave my cousin alone-" Draco said irritated due to Estella's tone before being interrupted.

    "Wait a sec blondie! Her cousin is me! I am her cousin, whot the hell are you? go away please, its family time" Estella snapped irritably.

   And before Amelia could even say anything Draco gave her an angry look grabbing all of Lory's shopping bag from the other table and stormed off, at the same time Lory happened to come out of the washroom and he grabbed her hand pulling her out with him too.

    "Weirdo" Estella muttered watching Draco storm off pulling a confused Lory with him. Amelia uneasily looked around her feeling sick between all the people, her father's presence boiling her blood the most because of his oblivious behavior.

    "Oh look Harry's here too!" Lily exclaimed looking at the door of cafe as it made an opening sound and Amelia's eyes almost bulged out.

    Amelia had her back facing the door while her body remained frozen, she was already tired of everything. She heard approaching footsteps and scrunched her eyes shut and soon heard his voice "Is this-?"

    She knew his words were meant for her, as she had her back facing him, exhaling furiously she turned around slowly to get the sight of the boy for the first time in two days instantly feeling enraged as the memories of last time flashed in her mind and saw, he had a black eye, and red brown bruises on his jaw and his eyes burning holes in hers.

   "And I thought I was invited alone here" Harry scoffed bitterly averting his eyes away from hers.

   "No Amelia was here with her friends, but we stopped her here with us" James said to his son.

   "But what happened to you Harry?" Sirius asked frowning gesturing to Harry's condition. Harry looked up to meet Amelia's eyes again and spoke up venomously.

    "Ask your daughter Sirius"

------------------------------------------------------------

Give me ideas for next chapter to continue this guys!!

And remember to vote and comment!🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.2K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
1.2K 94 10
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚" 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒐𝒄 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒆𝒓𝒂
7K 230 19
❥ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄!𝒐𝒐𝒐. 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 ❝ your heart was glass, I dropped it ❞ ೃ⁀➷ ┃ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉... fairytales don...
28.6K 582 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...