๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš.

By velvethxgs

You transfer to Inarizaki High after the incident. You get a position in one of the clubs, where you meet Sun... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ
๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญโœงห–*ยฐเฟ
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ?เผŠ*ยทหš
๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌหšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท
๐ฆ๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌโœงห–*ยฐเฟ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐žโœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒเฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐คโœงห–*ยฐเฟ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?โ‹† โ˜„.:*หš *
๐™™๐™š๐™Ÿ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™ชหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš
๐‘๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง?หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท
๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.เณƒเฟ
๐š๐ง๐.เณƒเฟ
๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž.เณƒเฟ
๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿโˆ˜ยฐโˆ˜โ™กโˆ˜ยฐโˆ˜
Cheer for me เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ

233 8 0
By velvethxgs

I wake up early,  and go to make breakfast for us. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. I was not really nervous for the team, but rather for me. It was my first team going to Tokyo, and being a manager. At a huge volleyball tournament. 

I shake it off, and flip the pancake. The games start begin tomorrow, but we have to be at Tokyo today. It's a long flight to Tokyo, and I get terrible jet lag.

I serve the pancakes on the table, and head to Suna's room to wake him up.

"Suna" I whisper in his ear, ruffling his hair. He covers his head with his pillow. "It's too early for this" He groans, flipping over to face me. "C'mon you'll be sitting with me on the plane" I say dragging him out of bed.

"Okay okay! I'll go shower," Suna says laughing, and he gives me a peck on the lips. "I made pancakes, they're on the table." I say, going to the guest bathroom to shower. I stand in the warm water, letting it run down my body.

I brush my hair, and decide to let it down today. I put on a hoodie, well Suna's hoodie, and chose some comfy jeans. I sigh, and mentally prepare myself for the flight.

We get to the school pretty early, and the coach is there waiting for us. "I'll go get my clothes from the locker room" Suna says and walks in the direction of the locker room. I nod, and set our bags down. 

I go to the locker room as well to get my jacket. I grab my jacket and sling it over my arm. 

I walk back, and sit on the bleachers with Suna, as we wait for everyone else to arrive. I lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder. He smiles, and lays his head on top of mine. We stay like this for a couple of minutes, until we here someone rush into the gym.

"Sorry I'm late!" Gin says panting, his hands on his knees as he tries to catch his breath. Suna laughs, "You're early, not late." He rolls his at eyes at Gin.

"I thought I was supposed to be the first one here." Gin says, still trying to catch his breath. "Don't sweat it" I say jokingly, and wink at him. 

"Ughhh y/n it's to early for this" Suna groans at my corny joke. 

The rest of the team starts to arrive, except for 2 idiots. 

                                 The backyardigans

                                        smelly toe- where are you guys? we're going to leave soon

the better twin- its samu's fault 

O-samu-nigiri- I already told you I'm not leaving without my onigiris! 

                                smelly toe- well hurry, we leave in 9 mins!

the better twin- istg samu if we miss the flight bc of you-

I laugh reading their texts, sometimes I wonder how they're even related. Fortunately, they arrive right in the nick of time. And as always, they're fighting.

"All because of your stupid onigiri's!" Atsumu shouts. "Shut up their important for my concentration" Osamu says, hugging his little container of onigiri's.

"Come on boys, we're leaving with or without you" The coach says bluntly.

We get on the bus that will take us to the airport, since we wouldn't make it on time on ground.

I take a seat next to the window, texting my friend Aiko letting her know I'm okay. I look up and see Suna next to me, looking right at me. 

I turn away to hide my red face. Even though we're dating, I always cover my flustered self. "Don't stare it's rude," I say still facing the window, my cheeks still red.

Suna's POV

 I love how she still gets flustered, even though we're dating. It just shows that she still has feeling, it would be concerning if she had no reaction to my compliments and flirting.

But I don't think she ever notices, since she always turns away, or cover her face, that I blush and feel my heart skip a beat as well.

I also love how supportive she is, of anything I do. She's always there for me, right by my side. Never failing to make me flustered. I always think of how lucky I am, for a guy like me, to have gotten a girl like her.

Y/n's POV

I talk to Suna for a little, before he closes his eyes and sleeps. I know that I'll have to be alert tomorrow, and that Suna will most likely want to take me somewhere in Tokyo.

I relax my body, and lay on his shoulder. He unconsciously rests his head on mine, his touch making my entire body warm. I sigh, knowing how lucky I am to be dating him. I feel like the luckiest person in the entire universe. 

Our breathing comes in to a steady rhythm and I close my eyes, feeling safe with him.

"y/n we're here" I hear a soft voice say, rubbing my arm gently. I rub my eyes open and Suna smiles at me. He holds out my hand so I can get up, my legs asleep from the ride. 

We walk into line, as Coach takes attendance. Once he checked that everyone was here, we went into the airport.

Suna wraps his arm around my waist and smiles at me, I smile back and he pulls me tighter; "Can't. Breathe" I say dramatically, "Sorry, nerves" 

"I thought you said you weren't nervous" I tease as we walk to security, placing my bag down. "I said that about nationals." He puts his bag down to get scanned. I get my bag, wait for him to get his and we continue walking.

"I didn't say that about flying in a metal tube." He mumbles, barely audible. "Wait, really?" I look up at him and see his cheeks all flustered. "No, I actually love the thought of flying in a metal tube, across the sky not knowing if we'll land safely" He says sarcastically. 

"Who would've thought Suna Rintarou, to have a fear of flying." I chuckle teasingly, "Just don't mention it to the team. They'll annoy me about it for the rest of my life" He shakes his head "More like for the rest of your life" I chuckle.

"I won't tell" I say, sitting down near our gate. "Thanks" Suna says as he leans in closer to me. 

We hear the PA call our gate, and Suna holds my hand as we walk onto the plane. "Don't worry I'll be here." I say as we sit down.

I look around and see Atsumu and Osamu in the aisle next to us. Shockingly they aren't fighting, instead leaning their chairs back to sleep.

I look out the window and watch us take off.

"Tokyo, here with come" Suna sighs

The plane lands smoothly, to Suna's relief. 

We get our luggage and check the time: 9:53 

We still have time to do stuff around Tokyo before tomorrow. "Can't believe we're back in Tokyo" Suna says looking around as we exit the airport. 

The hotel we're staying at is fancy, with a shuttle bus to pick us up from the airport. We get on said bus, and everyone is full of energy, excited to explore Tokyo. 

"Here we are!" Coach Kurosu says, his hands on his hips. Everyone rushes in and looks around the hotel as Coach Kurosu checks in. 

Once up the 8th floor, we get our rooms. "Y/n are you sure you don't want your own room?" Coach asks. "No, I'm good with staying with Suna" I say and out of the corner of my eye see Suna with a victorious smile.

Suna and I settle into our hotel room, looking around in awe. I walk out into the balcony, and watch the city below. It's still sunny out, about noon. There's a small breeze, making my hair flow in the wind. I feel a hand on my back, and hear Suna sigh.

"I'm glad to be able to spend these days with you" Suna says rubbing my back. "Do you want to go out and eat lunch?" He asks, leaning against the balcony fence, looking down at the cars.

"Yeah! Just let me change into something else" I smile, and change.

We walk down, phone in hand trying to figure out where the restaurant is and where we need to go.

"right" 

"no left, left" 

"down here?" 

"no further up" 

"here?"

"I think" 

I open the door, the little doorbell ringing letting the employees know they've got customers. I order 2 vanilla cupcakes and 2 red velvet.

"These are... so..... good.." I say while chewing my cupcake. "Too bad it's 6 hours away from home, or else I'd come here daily" Suna chuckles.

"So who are we facing off first?" I ask Suna. He puts his finger up, he swallows his cupcake "Depends, we don't play the first round." Suna smirks.

>>> time skip <<<

I sit on the bench neck to Coch Kurosu, as we watch the team go up against their first contender.

Sarukawa Tech High

A/n

sorry for the long chapter, just got an urge to write. Also, I know that in the manga they go up against Karasuno, and we all know they lose, so I'm changing it, and making it spicier :)

i had a history test that i didnt know we had today, which i didnt study for. suprisingly, i got 100% 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

meds. By โ˜†

Fanfiction

11.2K 648 13
โ”โ”โ”im gonna die anyway. female reader. shoto todoroki. 6/30/21 ; 7/5/21 @๐™ฃ๐™š๐™—๐™ซ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™ข๐™ค๐™œ
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
5.3K 139 20
Screw it, maybe you should and record some other songs DAISY JONES AND THE SIX/ BOOK COMBO EDDIE ROUNDTREE X FEM! READER ยฉFALSELVE
76.2K 250 11
As the title says