Black bird

By XsleeplesswritingX

"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I s... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
A/N
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/N
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
A/N
46
A/N
47
A/N
48
49
50
51
A/N
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

32

466 9 0
By XsleeplesswritingX

Gemini Myths POV

*one week before going to the burrow*

"I know, I ought to be here. The dark lord forbids me to speak of it." Narcissa said to my Father.

"If the dark lord forbids you to speak of it, you must follow-"

"Put it down Bella, we mustn't touch what isn't ours." I heard my father say mid sentence.

I heard a knock on our front door and once I heard those two familiar voices I crept to the stairs and sat down on a step where no one could see me to hear the conversation and now we are here.

"As for your situation I am aware." He spoke.

"You? The dark lord told you?" Bellatrix asked.

"Your sister doubts me." My father spoke, I am guessing to Narcissa.

There was a short pause until my father spoke again.

"Understandable, I've played my part well. So well I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time."

Bellatrix scoffed at the mention.

"Dumbledore is a great wizard, only a fool would question it." He spoke angrily.

Dumbledore? He's tricking Dumbledore?

"I don't doubt you Severus." Narcissa said, agreeing with my father.

"You should be honored Cissy, as should Draco." Bellatrix spoke.

My ears perked up at his name.

What does Draco have to do with any of this?

I know he might become a death eater but I never knew the true answer.

"He's just a boy." Narcissa said in a pleading tone.

I felt sorry for her, she seems she just wants to protect her son from this dark magic.

"I can't change the dark lords mind, but it might be possible for me to help Draco." My father said to Narcissa.

Help? Seriously? He's going to help that dick?

"Severus-"

"Swear to it." Bellatrix interrupted her sister.

"Make the unbreakable vow." Bellatrix said in a whisper.

No.

Don't make the unbreakable vow.

"It's just empty words." Bellatrix whispered again. "He will give it his best effort, but when it matters most he will just slither back into his hole."

Don't do it dad.

"Coward." Bellatrix spoke up.

"Take out your wand." My father said slowly.

Please. Don't make this vow for my ex.

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Will you Severus Snape, watch over Draco Malfoy as he attempts to fulfill the dark lords wishes?" Bellatrix spoke seriously.

No. Say no.

"I will." My father spoke.

"And will you to the best of your ability, protect him from harm?" Bellatrix asked.

"I will." My father agreed.

"And if Draco should fail, will you yourself carry out the deed the dark lord has ordered Draco to perform?" Bellatrix whispered.

There was silence for a few seconds again.

Please no. That sounds too dangerous dad.

"I will." He spoke.

There was no sounds after that, until I heard the front door open and close meaning the two are now gone.

"Why?" I asked quietly as I stayed in my spot on the stairs.

"Gemini?" My father asked as he moved swiftly to the end of the stairs.

"Why?" I asked again as I made eye contact with him from my step.

"You heard that?" He asked me.

"I can't believe you made yourself a death wish for Malfoy." I said with a Scoff.

"He's just a boy Gem." My father said sadly as he walked up the stairs.

"No. Stop, don't come up here." I whispered sadly. He stopped in his tracks.

"You're deceiving Dumbledore, you're protecting Draco, and you're creating a death wish for yourself?" I scoffed.

He opened his mouth to speak but I beat him to it.

"You should be protecting me!" I yelled as I stood up.

"You shouldn't be protecting Malfoy! You need to protect your daughter! But of course Voldemorts wishes are more important right? You're death eater shit is disgusting! What happens if you break the vow father? Now I am left without a dad?" I yelled as I walked towards him.

"Gem-"

I cut him off again. "Don't try to give me excuses! Answer this question, what task does he have to preform?"

He gulped slightly and tore his eyes off of me and moved them to the glass of scotch in his hand.

"I can't tell you." He said quietly.

I scoffed in disbelief.

"Should've known that huh?" I said to him.

"Gem please-" he started to speak.

"No. Have fun with your death eater task and protecting Draco. Don't worry about me. I got it from here. I'll be leaving." I said as I walked back up the stairs.

"Where?" He asked me.

I didn't answer him, instead I slammed my bedroom door and started packing everything I need.

I'm not sure how I will get to the burrow but I will figure it out.

I changed into a pair of leggings and threw a hoodie on. I then pushed open my bedroom door and started walking quickly down the stairs with my suitcase in my other hand.

"Where are you going Gemini?" My father asked quickly.

I looked at him with disgust. "To a family that stands for good."

"Can we please ta-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence before I opened the front door and slammed it right behind me.

It was pouring down hard and although it was morning time the rain makes it look like it's night time.

I walked around the corner and started making my way towards the burrow, the walk is a very far journey but whatever I can do to get out of that death eater infested house.

***

I've been walking for about two hours now wishing I was born just a few months earlier so I could be seventeen and just apparate to the burrow.

The rain was pouring even harder than earlier and I could feel myself becoming lightheaded from the zero food I have eaten and from the water I forgot to bring with me.

I was in a small town called Aria which was about a five more hour walk to the burrow, so I decided I would go into a small coffee shop and grab a pastry.

There was a small coffee shop across the street called porchlight cafe. I crossed the small street and made my way into the cafe.

The cafe was cute, it had hanging fairy lights and photos of customers with their dogs. There were wood round tables with black high seating chairs, the menu was written on a chalkboard above the counter.

I made my way towards the counter to order a drink and pastry.

"Hello, how are you?" A bright young girl said as I walked up to the counter.

She was maybe around my age probably a year older, she had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes and light freckles on her face. She was wearing a cute cropped gray sweater and she had light mascara on.

"I'm good, and you?" I smiled at her.

"I'm very good, thank you for asking! What can I get for you?" She asked peppy.

I looked up at the menu debating on what I want.

"Can I just get a coffee cake and a large water?" I said kindly.

I fumbled in my pocket for muggle money and found a five dollar bill in there.

I never need muggle money as my father never touched anything muggle related, but I get muggle money from the Twins since their father is obsessed with anything muggle related.

I looked around the store and decided to sit at a tiny circled table with only one chair near the window.

I walked over to the table and sat down on the chair and set my stuff underneath the table as I waited for my drink and food to be ready.

Outside was pouring down hard and the muggles were rushing to their cars to get out of the rain.

"The more you run, the more wet you get." I mumbled quietly as I watched the muggles run from the rain.

"Is that true?" A familiar voice said behind me.

"It's a good thing we transported then, Fred." Another familiar voice said behind me.

I whipped my head around and there they were.

My best friends.

I hopped off the chair and jumped into both of their arms.

"We knew we would find you, but you make it damn hard Ms. Snape." I heard Fred say.

I chuckled into his shoulder and then backed away from their bodies.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked confusing although still an excited smile on my face.

"Your father sent us, said you ran off or what not. He knew we would be able to find you and take you to the burrow." George explained as he grabbed my suitcase.

"So let's go." Fred finished as he grabbed my hand George grabbed my other hand.

In a split second we were twisting and turning the world was going in circles and then we were outside of the burrow.

"God I'm going to puke, or pass out, or maybe both." I said as we landed and I clenched my stuff with my hand.

"Let me guess, haven't eaten?" George asked as he started walking to the house.

"No, you guys kind of ruined that plan." I said sarcastically as I filled behind him.

"Good thing moms making dinner." Fred said as he ran past me and into the house.

I stifled a laugh, I couldn't tell if I was laughing from how excited he was to go eat Mrs. Weasleys cooking or if I laughed at how I excited I am to see the twins again.

Either way, it's a good laugh.

I walked into the house behind George, at first I was hidden by George's height but as soon as I appeared behind him, Mrs. Weasley was pushing her grown son out of the way to give me a hug.

I may hate physical affection but the Weasleys don't apply to that.

"Little Gem, I have missed you sweet girl." She said as she grabbed my face and then pulled me in for a hug.

I smiled into her shoulder, Mrs. Weasley and I are about the same height. "I've missed you guys."

She pulled away from the hug and grabbed my face again. "Hungry?"

"Starving." I said with a smile.

She turned around and Motioned me to follow her to the kitchen.

"You are here earlier than expected Gemini." Mr. Weasley said getting up from the table and coming to give me a hug.

"Argument with my father, I needed out." I said as I hugged him.

"Well we're happy you're here." Mr. Weasley said with a small smile as he patted my shoulder and walked back to his seat.

"Sit, sit." Mrs. Weasley said as she set food down at the table.

I sat in between the twins and then Ginny, Hermione, and Ron walked in to the kitchen.

"Gemini!" Ron said happily as he walked up to me and gave me hug from the back as I was sitting down.

"Did I ever tell you, you're my favorite Weasley triplet?" He whispered in my ear.

I laughed softly. "Duh." I whispered back.

The Weasley family has an on going joke that I mine as well be a triplet of the twins because I am with them all the time.

I wish I was their sibling.

"Sit everyone sit, let's eat." Mrs. Weasley said impatiently.

***

"Gem" I heard as I felt a poke on my cheek.

I slapped whatever poked me away and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"Gemini!" I heard my name being yelled.

I groaned in response.

"There's an emergency order of the Phoenix meeting right now." I heard the voice say.

I sat up quickly and looked at the clock.

"What is the meeting about at three in the morning Fred?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I am not sure." He said as he started walking towards the bedroom door.

"Well come on." Fred said as he opened up the bedroom door and turned around to check if I was coming.

I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes as I threw the blanket off my body and got up dramatically to follow him to the kitchen.

"God it is three in the morning, why couldn't this wait?" I groaned as I walked into the kitchen and dramatically sat down.

"We think Severus is the new dark arts professor." Arthur spoke.

What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
275 25 53
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
8.5M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...