You are mine | Deku x Ochako...

By That1GirlChloe

The love story of Izuku and Ochako. They're still in UA This continues after season 4 (I know their will be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 FINALE PT 1
Chapter 46 FINALE PT 2
Chapter 47 FINALE PT 3
UPDATE FOR NEW BOOK
Extra ❤️

Chapter 42

130 3 2
By That1GirlChloe

I wake up to a bright light shinning into my room. It was already morning. I groan and roll onto my side to check the time.

I grab my phone and turn it on. It was 9 am. I stretch my arms and sit up.

I kick the blankets off my legs and sluggishly walk to my dresser. I pick out a pair of black jeans and a green sweater with a white collar.

I shrug and lazily change into the clothes. I grab my hairbrush and brush the tangles that formed in my hair over night.

I walk over to my bathroom and splash water on my face. I wipe the water off and proceed to brush my teeth.

I hear a small knock on my door as I spit out the toothpaste. I wipe my mouth and go to open the door.

"Good morning!" Yaoyarozu beams. "Oh, Hello. What's up?" I ask. Out of everyone who has showed up to my room, I was not expecting it to be Momo.

"I'm just making sure you remember that we're having our Christmas party tonight." She explains.

"I remember." I say nodding. "Be ready by 6:30. We're having dinner together and then we'll get together by the tree and open presents." She notified.

"Of course, I'll be there." I assure her. "Good." She replies.

She waves and quickly walks down the hall to the next room. I chuckle and shut my door.

I grab my phone off the bed and notice a missed call From Aimi.

(note: If you don't remember, it's the girl he bumped into when he went to the mall, Chapter 41)

I quickly call her back and let my phone ring.

"Hello?" She asks. "Hey." I answer sitting on my bed.

"Hey, Sorry to call you so early." She apologizes. "Oh no, it's alright. I've been up for a bit." I explain.

"Okay, Well, Do you think your busy today? I was hoping we could hang out." She says.

"I'm not busy. What did you have in mind?" I ask her, I prop my head up with my hand.

"I thought maybe we could go to this coffee shop in town." She responded.

"Okay, Sure. What time?" I ask.

"I have to get ready so.. Meet in an hour?" She says.

"Sure, See you then." I say.

"Yup, Okay bye!" She chirped.

"Bye." I say quickly.

Soon, We hung up and I got out of my room to get a snack from the kitchen.

"Good morning." I turn to see Ochako holding a cup of tea, Probably from Momo.

"Morning." I reply. "Did you sleep well?" She asks me. "Yeah, did you?"

She takes a moment but she nods. "Good.." I say. The atmosphere becomes awkward. It didn't feel this way before. I feel so bad for letting this get out of hand.

I remember when we cuddled and kissed. I miss that, I miss her.

"Look.." I start. "No.. It's okay. I know you need space. I'm sorry." She says over me.

"Ochako, you're fine." I say putting my hand onto her shoulder.

She sniffed and set her tea down. Her eyes looked tired, she had dark circles under them.

A tears start forming under her eyes. I could feel her body shaking a little under my hand.

I quickly bring her into my arms and let her head rest under my chin.

As soon as I did that, She started crying into my shirt. "Shh, It'll be okay." I try soothing her.

"Izuku.." She stutters under her breath. "It's okay, Breathe." I tell her.

She takes a deep breathe and she stops crying. I lift her chin up to see her face. I wipe the tears that fell.

Before I move my hand, She puts her hand over mine, Pinning it in place on her cheek.

"Izuku, I missed this so much.." she whispered.

I stroke her cheek with my thumb, "I do too." I whisper back to her.

"So, you're not mad?" She asks. "No, I'm not mad." I respond.

She lightly chuckles, "I'm so glad."

I laugh a little and pull her into another hug. This time, she buries her face into the crease of my neck.

I felt her breathe on my neck, Which made me shutter a little.

I let go and continue to hold her. But, i let my arms fall onto her waist and she holds my shoulders.

I kiss her forehead softly. I could see the blush on her face. I chuckle lightly at her expression. I missed this.

"Did you really sleep good last night?" I ask her. She hesitates before answering, "No.."

"Come on." I say as I slip my hand into hers and drag her to the couch.

I sit down and make her sit next to me. I grab a blanket that was hanging over the couch and lay it on top of her.
"What are you doing?" She asks, Raising a eyebrow and tiredly Giggling.

I gently press her hand onto my shoulder and let her rest on it. "I'm letting you sleep." I explain.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep."

"You promise?" She asks. "Yes, I promise." I smile and stroke her hair. Which was in a messy small bun.

She sighs and I could feel her sink into my shoulder more smoothly.

It only took a minute or two before I heard a soft snore from her. I gently get up and lay her down onto the couch.

I smile, and kiss her forehead. "Sleep well." I whisper to her. I tuck the blanket snug on her and quickly leave.

Since it seemed everyone was also out today, I thought it'd be okay to go to town.

__________________________

By 10:10 I was at the coffee shop Aimi wanted to meet at. I walk in and I see her sitting at a table, She was quietly scrolling through her phone.

I walk up to the table and smile as she looks up. "Hey there, Stranger." She says teasing.

"How are you?" I ask. "I'm good, It took me a bit to get here." She replies.

Suddenly, A waiter walks up to us. "What can I get you?" He asks us.

"I'd like a espresso please." Aimi says. "Okay.." He whispers, Writing down in his notepad. "And you?"

"I'll just take a regular coffee." I say a little embarrassed. "Alright." He says nodding.

"Is that it?" "Yeah." I nod.

"Alright, I'll be right back with those drinks." He says taking up the menus. I smile until he walks away.

I stare out the window. It's hard to not worry about Ochako. I wonder what she was doing last night? Why was she so tired?

"Midoryia?" Aimi asks. I quickly snap out of thinking and look to her. "Yes?" I reply.

"Is something the matter?" She questions.

"I'm just thinking about my girlfriend." I answer. "Girlfriend?" She asks in a playful tone.

"Yeah, She seemed really tired today. I'm just worried." I explain.

"Aw, That's cute. I'm sure she'll be fine. Its really thoughtful of you to be worried about her." She states.

I rub the back of my neck, "Really?" I ask. "Totally." She replies. "Oh, What's her name?"

"Her name is O-" I start but I quickly get interrupted by the waiter bringing our drinks out.

"Here you go." He says placing our coffees on the table. "Thank you!" Aimi beams. She seemingly made the waiter blush.

He nods and walks away. "He's cute." She whispers. I chuckle and look over at the waiter. "Trying to score a date?" I ask. "Yeah, Maybe we can actually go out. He seems nice." She shrugs taking a sip from her cup.

"Try it." I say. "Maybe I will. But first I want to hang out with you." She insists.

"Okay then." I shrug. "What are you doing for the holiday?" I ask her.

"Well, I live alone. My parents live in another city and my sister.." She starts.

"You live alone?" I ask. "That's sad. You're only 17."

"Yeah." She laughs awkwardly. "My sister lives in a dorm and my parents don't visit much."

"Oh, You have a sister?" I ask. "Yeah, But I haven't talked to her for awhile. We had a big fight about 2 years ago and we haven't talked since." She explains.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I consoled, Taking her hand.

"Oh, it's fine. She actually invited me to come over to spend Christmas with her." She says giving a small smile.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Her name is-" She starts, but again we get interrupted by the waiter giving us our ticket.

"H-here you go." He stutters placing the ticket it in the middle of the table. "Thank you." I say smiling. "Actually, Do you think I can get your number?" Aimi asks him. "Oh sure.." he says blushing and writing on his notepad. He quickly rips the page and hands it to her. "I'm shinjiro." He says.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Aimi." She says grinning. "I hope we can meet again." "Me too." He says blushing more.

He rushes off. And she puts the number in her purse. "That was.. Interesting to watch." I speak up.

She giggles.

__________________________
Words: 1545
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Thank you so much for the love and support while I make more chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 19.1K 123
Astrology is my strength, so here is a book for y'all! Highest rank so far: #377 in Random!! ** Some may be created by me. You'll be notified if I di...
4.1K 195 27
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if it wasn't Natsu who saved Lucy at Hargeon? Lucy Heartfilia is a strong and capable celestial wiza...
29.1K 389 27
In a land where giantess hunt humans for food there was a giantess girl called cindy Cindy was a giantess who lived with her older brother called dag...
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...