Short Stories/One-shots

By OtakuAngel_1460

I do tend to write a lot though, so I guess they could be their own short stories, but that'd be tedious. The... More

Surprise (Smut)
Corridors from Nightmares (Horror)
In Trouble
New Found Love? (Yuri/Fluff)
Excitement (Smut)
[Fuck Me-] (Joke)
Saying Goodbye (Angst)
Intimacy (Yaoi/Smut)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Rewritten (Smut)
New Emotion of Passion (Smut)
The White Flower (Horror)
Curiosity (Smut?)
10 Different Ways to... (Smut/Fluff/Angst)
A Butterfly - Emily
Are You Happy? (Angst)
Christmas Special (Fluff)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Pt 2 (Smut)
Perhaps it was a Dream... (Angst)
A Strange Request at a Piano Bar
Picking Up a Hitchhiker
Starting Over in a New Place
Trivia
A Trip to Ecstasy (Smut)

High School AU (Conversation) (Fluff)

2 0 0
By OtakuAngel_1460

Writing Prompt #19

Inspiration. I love it. 11/9/21

Words: 214

She glances down at her tightly clasped hands, worrisome. Melody has no idea what to do. 

Her 1 year boyfriend is just nonchalantly sitting next to her. 

How could he do that after such a conversation last night?

She shakes her head. There is nothing wrong between them, so she should take into account of what was said last night. Make sure her action and words aren't giving mixed signals for him. 

Kuki rubs her shoulder. Melody looks up, gently pushing aside her thoughts. 

"Sorry, I was just thinking..." Melody trails off, giving him a small smile. 

Kuki simply smiles, "No worries."

It hurts her heart a little that he could act so "normal" with her, as if nothing happened. 

She stares solemnly at her lap. She also begins to fidget. 

Kuki glances at her lap, noticing her change in mood. 

He sighs, she shouldn't feel this way at all. 

Kuki scooches closer to her side at the lunch table, and hooks his arm over her shoulder. 

She perks up, wondering what he is going to say to her next. 

He reassures her, "It doesn't mean soon. Just, that, I am thinking of us --the future."

She smiles gleefully and leans into him. She grasps his shirt, "Thank you." 

Time is a valuable thing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
45K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
170K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
18.4K 622 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..