Jokes On You, Batsy! Joker's...

By AshleyGryffindor

Gotham City at night was a cesspool of crime, drugs, murder and all-around bad guys. The Joker and Harley Qui... More

New and First A/n!
💄Crazy Runs In The Family!💄
🍰Meeting Your Stud Muffin!🍰
💋Mad Love All Over Again!💋
💎Business at Daddy's Club!💎
👑Don't Mess With My Cupcake!👑
🤬Fighting Against The Ex!🤬
💞My Lover Is An Insane Clown💞
💔Where Are Ya, Jest?!💔
💋The Clown Princess's Past💋
♦️Rivalry For Her Love♦️
😈Jester's Breaking Point😈
Whom Should in the Next Chapter?
🗡Gotham High AU🗡
🗡Gotham High AU Part 2🗡
💚Sometimes Crazy Is Needed❤
🦇Old Flames Still Burn Bright🦇
🦇Old Flames Still Burn Embers🦇
🌹Jester's BVFF Is Poisonous🌹
❤💚🖤Gotham City Incubi❤💚🖤
❤💚🖤Gotham City Incubi 2❤💚🖤
🔪Halloween Vote!!🔪
🍂Poisonous Loverboy🍂
😱The Halloween Queen!!😱
🌲What is this?!🌲
🍬Unhealthy Obsessions🍬
🍃Making X-Mas!🍃
♥️A Realization of the Queen♦️
💘The Halloween Queen's King💘
💐Halloween Queen's Wedding/Surpise💐
Scarecrow's Revenge Vote
🐱Dealing with a Cat?!🐱
Harley Quinn! ♦️♥️♠️♣️
💣Son of a B*tch!!💣
Harry ♦️'s Way
💣Jester's Bio💣
Jest & Harry
Voting
💅Birds of Prey with The Studs💅
🔪Corpse Bride!🔪
🐺The Gotham City's Incubi Action🐺
💎Whom I Once Was💎
💎Down the Rabbit Hole💎
♦️Six?♦️
🧊❄New Interest!❄🧊
🥀Ex-Boyfriends🥀
🪶No Way🪶
♦️♠️Don't Lose Your Head♠️♦️
🫀Heart of Stone🫀
🏠House of Wayne🏠
💎Get Down💎
🥀🌹All Wanna Do🌹🥀
👑King Fight👑
🧊❄I Don't Need Your Love❄🧊
🪶♦️🫀Six Boyfriends💎🌹🧊
Which Broadway Should I do Next?
Sweeney Todd Cast so far
Hamilton Cast so far
Dracula Cast So Far
The Countess Of Monte Cristo Cast
✂️The Opening of the Bloody Tale🪡
✂️No Place Like Gotham & Home again🪡
✂️Pies, Truth, & Anger🪡
✂️Contest, Waitin', First Kill, & Handsome Men🪡
✂️Epiphany, Priest, Harriet🪡
✂️Not while I'm Around & Finale🪡
Suicide Squad Game!
🇺🇸Y/n M/n Quinnzel🇺🇸
Republished on November 1st 2023

✂️My Friends, Alms, Harriet & Reunion🪡

173 7 0
By AshleyGryffindor

Dick carefully escorts Jester upstairs to her old homes outer stairs since he blocked up the old way of the home and shop. The upstairs room was once Harriet's nursery and Y/n's barber shop where she suited beautiful dresses for women, cut their hair and gave them freshen faces for men as well a queen sized bed if the working woman was ever tired.

As Dick took out a heart shaped key to unlock the door and let Jester inside while she looked around the room to see the once cheerful colors of the room were just like her now, faded, ruined, older and damaged a bit. Her dull e/c eyes looked towards the back to see her baby's crib holding a homemade and soft teddy bear, she slowly picked up the bear to hug it close to her heart.

Jester: "My little Harriet, my little girl, are you beautiful as I dreamed that I would see you grow up to but have your father's intelligent mind?" She thought out loud as she set the bear onto her old plush bed.

On her old nightstand was photos of Harrison in front of the fireplace downstairs reading in his leather chair with his half moon glasses yet he saw smiling, their wedding picture kiss and one of the new family with Harriet in her christening gown smiling.

Jester: "Harry, my sweet and loyal husband. I'll avenge the injustice that you were given by that bat and I'll get our little girl back to her real home." She said honestly as she bent down to kiss his lone picture.

Jester walked over towards a old decorative rug and pulled it aside to push onto a loose board making it pop up with actual genuine smile on her face.

Jester: "Oh, Harry, you hid them for me as I asked. My special and brilliant lover." She said honestly as she knelt down onto the floor grabbing hold of the loose floorboard. "Dick, grab the things inside please." She asked setting the board aside.

Dick: Reached into the hidden cubby to take out three large red cloth wrapped parcels. "When she came for Harriet, I hid a few more things of yours as well Harry's. I could've sold these but I didn't." He said honestly as he unwrapped the smaller parcel to show a beautiful engraved cherry oak box and gave it to Jester.

She slowly opened up the box to see to her set of chased silver scissors for cutting hair, her sewing scissors and her razor sharp needles. Her eyes lifted up to look at Dick as he unwrapped the other parcels that held Y/n's beautiful red dress suit that Harrison had bought her for days about town as well her husband's matching suit. The last parcel held her sewing kit of cloth colors, patterns and feel as well a drawing of Harrison sleeping in the couples bed with a book on his chest.

Jester slowly picked up a set of scissors for haircutting to open them up looking at her reflection within the cold silver and softly began singing out.

These are my friends
See how they glisten
See this one shine
How she smiles
In the light
My friend!
My faithful friend!

Jester picks up the other set of thread cutting scissors to carress the cold silver to her pale cheek to whisper sing to it.

Speak to me, friend
Whisper, I'll listen
I know, I know
You've been locked
Out of sight
All these years!
Like me, my friend!

She pulled her scissors back to look at the set of scissors in her hands while Dick looked over at her while she began to rise her sing voice.

Well, I've come home to find you waiting!
Home and now we're together, And we'll do wonders, Won't we? You there, my friend...

Dick slowly knelt down beside Jester as he wrapped his arms around her waist to gently hug her close while the pair began singing separately, the woman planning revenge while the man was confessing his adorning love for the woman.

I'm your friend too, Jester

Come, let me hold you two

If you only knew, Jester

Now, with a sigh....

Ooh, Jester!

You grow warm in my hand

You're warm in my hand

My friend!

You've come home!

My clever friend!

Always had a fondness for you, I did

Rest now, my friend

Never you fear, Jester

Soon, I'll unfold you,...

You can move in here, Jester

Soon you'll know splendors!

Splendors you never have dreamed all your days!!

Will be yours!

My lucky friend!

I'm your friend! And you're mine!

Till now your shine
Don't they shine beautiful?
Was merely silver!

Silver's good enough for me, Jester

My Friend, You shall drip rubies, You'll soon drip precious...Rubies

Jester: "Leave me, Dick....." She spoke softly as she slowly stood up looking out at the dismal weather of Gotham from the large window panel.

Dick: "Jester before anything else happens, I want you to know that Harrison is alive but I don't know where he is at out there." He said honestly to his beloved friend and adoration.

Jester: "Don't give a widowed woman false hope, Dick. Please leave me alone." She said seriously til she heard the door shut completely, she slowly held up a pair of open silver scissors up into the air. "At last, my arm is complete again!"

Lift your scissors and needle high, Jester!
Hear it singing!
Y

es!
Stick them both in the rosy skin of righteousness!
Her voice was soft, her manner mild
She seldom laughed but she often smiled
She'd seen how civilized women behaved
She never forgot and she never forgave
Not Ms. Jest.....Not Jester......The demon barber and tailor of Fleet Street

Meanwhile in the upper-class streets of Gotham manor sat a young teenage woman named; Harriet Quinnzel-Hale nee Gordon the adopted daughter of Judge Barbara Gorden, a prodigy of great intelligence like her birth father Dr. Harrison Hale and a beauty as her birth mother Y/n M/n Quinnzel-Hale. She was reading a book on the illnesses of the mind as her caged bird chirped a song for her, the young girl smiled sweetly as she sang out unknowingly getting the attention of a young sailor Damian Wayne. She smiled down at him as he smiled back at her before she left her window sill seat.

Mad Man: Alms, alms for a miserable and mad man! On a miserable chilly morning,....

A homeless and madden man walked through the streets in a stained and ruined suit of what looked like to be a once a proper suit begging for coin for his next meal by Damian whom gave him a handful of alms.

Mad Man: "Thank ya, lad thank ya!" He spoke up happily as he looked down at the young man with dirty and unkempt blonde hair and traumatized deep blue eyes. He counted the coins as Damian asked him a question.

Damian: "Sir, could you tell me who's house this is?" He asked of the poor fallen man.

Mad Man: "That? That's the great Judge Gordon's house, that is..." He said seriously with a sneer in his voice

Damian: "And the young lady who resides there?"

Mad Man: "Oh her, That's Harriet, her pretty and smart little ward... Keeps her snug she does and all locked up. So don't you go trespassin' there or it's a good whipping for you or any other young man with mischief on and in his mind!" He shouted out angrily as well seriously before he began singing out again spooking the young sailor.

How would ya like a little muff lad
A little jig jig. A little bounce around the bush, Would ya like me to teach ya how to push her parsley? 'Cause it looks to me lad that you got plenty there to push!

Mad Man: "Alms! Alms! For a desperate and mad man!" The mad man laughed deeply with breaking insanity before he began walking down the road towards Fleet street while tossing his hair back til he began looking through the trash.

Soon after Barbara Gorden or Judge Gordon opened up her manor's doors to see Damian looking at her daughter's window before gesturing him to enter her home.

I feel you, Harriet
I feel you

I was half-convinced I'd wakened
Satisfied enough to dream you
Happily, I was mistaken
Harriet......

Barbara Gorden: "Come inside lad, come in now don't be shy." She spoke kindly as the young man entered her home only to get nearly whipped and beaten out of his mind before her servants tossed Damian out of the back of her manor with the garbage.

I'll steal you, Harriet
I'll steal you

Do they think that walls can hide you?
Even now I'm at your window
I am in the dark beside you
Buried sweetly in your yellow hair

I feel you
Harriet
And one day
I'll steal you

'Till I'm with you then
I'm with you there
Sweetly buried in your yellow hair!

A now beaten and bruised Damian follows where the mad man had gone to pay a visit to his new friend Ms. Jest on Fleet Street stone pathways.

Damian: "Ms. Jest will surely help me free this girl from her cage." He said softly while unknowingly to him the mad man was following after him whistling pop goes the weasel.

Mad Man: "I told ya lad, That witch's servants nearly beaten you silly, huh?" He questioned seriously as they walked towards Fleet street. "Who's this friend of yours, eh? Ms. Jest ya said her name was?" He asked before laughing hysterically as he wrapped his arm around Damian's shoulders. "Come on, follow me I know the quickest way to Fleet street."

Damian: "Do you live there, sir?" He asked as the mad man looked up at the sky as memories flashed throughout his mind.

Mad Man: "There was a doctor and his wife... a young and intelligent doctor with a beautiful and gifted wife..." He said softly as they walked down the street towards Fleet while he began to sing to Damian.

His wife and newborn daughter was his reason and his life
Then one day, a dear friend betrayed the wife and the witch transported the doctor's love away to the seas

Damian: "What became of the doctor?" He asks carefully as the Mad Man looked over at him.

The two man thought the witch redeemed the wife, so onto the manor the doctor went
But, something was wrong and in panic the doctor drank away his grief and sorrow striken mind
It was then drunken man did the witch snatch and broken his seldom vows

The Mad Man looked over at the shop label: Grayson's Pies. A slow and soft smile showed on his face before he pushed back his dirty and unkempt blonde hair to show Damian his face.

The good doctor went mad, a broken mind did he take a poison to relieve himself of his pain
Only then did the witch take the last piece of the man's sanity
Completely broken and mad, the Doctor became a mad man

Mad Man: "I am the doctor, lad." He said honestly before looking up at the window of the above room. "My name is Harrison Hale or I guess Harry from my wife's playful little teases." He said as he smiled softly to take a long thread from his wrist and tied back his hair. "And our baby, Harriet. My little Harriet, she's grown so beautiful like her mother." He said fondly with a lively spark in his blue eyes. "Y/n, my beautiful wife. Y/n M/n Quinnzel-Hale the must famous barber and tailor of Gotham. What'd I give to see her again." He said honestly

Damian: "My new friend, Ms. Jest. She told me a story like your own, sir. Maybe she knows where your wife is." He said honestly before they walked into the pie shop to see Richard Grayson making pies before he looked up.

Dick: "Harrison? Harrison Hale is that really you?" He asks while setting his crusts aside to look at the beaten young man and unclean man.

Mad Man: He nodded slowly. "Hello, Richard. I came to see this Ms. Jest, could you point us to where she be at?" He asks as Richard took Damian and his old friend upstairs to see a woman walking around the room tidying it up until the blonde opened up the door angrily. "You?! What are you doing in my love's work space?!" He growled angrily as the woman slowly turned around dropping her broom in shock with wide e/c eyes as his own blue eyes widened drastically before falling onto his knees. "Y/n?..... My love, my beautiful wife...." He said not believing what he was seeing.

Jester: "Harrison? But the arsenic.... how are you not dead?" She questioned while walking up to Harrison and knelt down in front of him.

Harrison: "It messed with my mind, love. I'm a little mad in the head now." He said honestly before he reached up to carress her face. "My beautiful wife is back home at last, My lovely Y/n." He said happily as Jester caressed his face to smile at him.

Jester: "It's Jester now, Harrison." She said honestly before looking up at Damian seeing his wounds. "Dear God, Damian what happened to you?!" She shouted out in shock before ushering him into room to treat and sew up his wounds while he told her, Richard and Harrison about Harriet being trapped in Judge Gordon's manor. "All right, Damian, we'll see about that tomorrow til then go rest up downstairs in the guestroom." She said honestly as Dick and Damian left leaving her and Harrison alone as she sighed softly. "Let's get you washed up first and cleaning dressed, Harry." She said seriously before giving him a thorough bath in the bathroom and proper hair washing as well hair cut in her old salon basin sink then his one of his old evening suits to change into while she waited back upstairs.

The upstairs room door opened up to show Harrison Hale in his suit with now neatly trimmed dark blonde hair with a slight beard. His eyes looked over at Jester before he walked towards her after locking up the door behind him.

Harrison: "Love, talk to me. I know when something is troubling you deeply." He said honestly as he sat down beside her on the plush bed and held onto her lace gloved hands carefully as if he were holding fragile porcelain.

Jester: "It's like a dream and a nightmare in one, Harry. Your alive and back with me but our daughter is in the hands of the very woman whom destroyed our lives." She said honestly as well angrily til Harrison tilted her head aside to look up at him in the fading dawn light.

Harrison: "Shh, Love. Everything will be put in it's place soon enough and we'll have our dear Harriet back where she belongs." He said seriously before kissing her hands lightly making his long lost wife blush beautifully. "But for now, let us have our own happy little reunion, Jester.~" He teased with a deep growl at the back of his throat before the pair slowly brought their lips together again after fifteen years apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 354 38
Harleen Quinzel was a medical intern working at Arkham Asylum before her life changed forever when she became the psychiatrist for the Joker. Before...
30.1K 839 34
It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had either chosen or were forced to stay for...
29.1K 694 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
73.7K 2.2K 44
Harley Quinn and the Joker have a messed up relationship - abusive, psychotic, crazy, but they are madly in love. This story follows their love story...