Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-60

3.6K 524 78
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

This week, the work load of Manik was very much less, which eventually made Nandini's work load less too. So this week it's all going to be chilled out.

So Monday started and after completing their routine work, Manik was on his laptop and Nandini was working too but by 4.00 of the evening, they were done with their working day and that's why they decided to do something coz they were bored with this lockdown and office work.

Well since they had cleaned the garden yesterday, they had a few options like gardening the plants or swimming or watching tv and then suddenly Manik realised that he have a cricket kit with him and that's why he said in excitement.

Ma-wait.........I have a cricket kit.........we can play that.

Saying that he hopped from his place and made way upstairs. Nandini too followed him and she saw them moving to the other corner of the bedroom where they haven't gone till now. There was a very time corner there and than Nandini saw a cupboard fitted in the wall.

Manik opened that and a flood of dust covered them and both started coughing. After a few mins, Manik started looking at the things from head to toe of the cupboard and found the cricket kit bag, all dusty. He picked that up and after removing it closed the cupboard.

They came to the kitchen and Nandini handed him a wet cloth that she soaked just now and Manik started cleaning that. Than he unzipped the bag and got out the bat. It was a professional bat and Nandini was amazed to see that.

So taking that, they came to the garden and Manik set the stumps. While Nandini took the bat and was waiting for him to start the game. Setting everything, Manik came to her and said.

Ma-lao bat.

And Nandini quickly took her hand back and said.

Nan-I'll start first.

Ma-arey.

Nan-just coz this is your bat doesn't mean that you'll conquer over it.........I'll start the match and that's final.

Saying that she came to the stumps place and waited for him to start the match. Well seeing her all set, Manik said.

Ma-koi nhi..........do ball mei haara dunga tumhe.

With that he started shifting the ball from his one hand to another and Nandini took her position, bended a little and tapped the bat on the ground. After a few seconds of wait, Manik threw the ball in a professional way and seeing the season ball, approaching her, so harshly.

Nandini squeezed her body and moved away to avoid getting hurt and the ball passed her, luckily it didn't hit her or the stumps which means she was not out. While seeing her, Manik laughed and Nandini was kind off offended and pissed.

Nan-stop laughing Manik and be gentle........ look at me.........I haven't got a monster body like you..........plus if this ball goes down, we won't be able to play any further.........so get slow and play normally...........apni yeh cricket giri lockdown k baad dekha na.

Manik raised his hand, accepting her words coz she was stating the truth.

Ma-aacha sorry..........ab ball do.

Nandini looked at the ball which was a bit far from her, so she said.

Nan-aap ko hi lena padega.........yeh aapki saza hai.

Now since this was just the start of the game, Manik gave in easily and moved to get the ball. While passing her, he ruffled her hair to irritate her, picked up the ball and was going back but was in a mood to ruffle her hair again and that is when Nandini hit the back of his palm and Manik couldn't ruffle her hair.

Manik again giggled and took his position. Than again his ball shifting thing started and Nandini's bat tapping thing. Soon he threw a gentle ball and Nandini hit it gently so that they don't lose the ball.

Like this the game was going on but batting is more interesting than bowling which is why Manik was bored now and he needed batting, so he started teasing her by throwing balls in wrong direction or in a way either she gets out or is not able to hit any of it.

Understanding his gesture, Nandini was letting go off his tantrums coz even she was enjoying batting but at last she lost her patience and started running behind Manik with that bat to hit him but that too was a threat, she will never beat him like that.

While Manik was running to save himself but along with that he was giggling too and that was instigating Nandini more but since Nandini had no intentions of hitting him, she stopped the chase game and seeing her stopping, Manik too stopped and looked back at her. Now that the situation was safe, he spoke.

Ma-ek dum bacchi ho tum..........I didn't knew I was supposed to babysit a 5 year old cute girl.

Hearing him, Nandini flared her nose and gave him sharp looks which he was least affected and after a moment she said.

Nan-yeh kya aap muje ajeeb ajeeb naam dete rehte hai.........rajdhani, cartoon, bacchi.

Manik giggled on this too and Nandini raised the bat showing him to stop or get hit by her and Manik immediately raised his hand. Than he came and took the bat from her and said.

Ma-now my chance.........you are balling now.

With that he tapped her head for once and took his position at the stump. Nandini picked up the ball and came to her position. She threw the ball normally unlike Manik and it was so easy for him to hit that he gave a nice shot.

Nandini again squeezed herself in weird manner to avoid being hurted and Manik looked at the ball proudly. She had to say again.

Nan-Manik we might lose the ball.

He simply bobbed his head agreeing to her and than on all her gentle throw he hit gently and now Nandini was tired of running and bending to pick up the balls. On top of that the sun was harsh enough.

After almost 15 mins of his non stop playing and Nandini getting the ball, at this moment when Manik lost the shot, she sat down on the grass and said him.

Nan-now you get the ball.........I am tired.

Manik for once got the ball and gave to her. Pushing herself to get up, Nandini threw another shot for him and than sat down again. After he was done, she said.

Nan-now either I am batting or we are ending this game here..........I can't take it anymore.

Well due to humidity, hot breeze were flowing even when it's late evening and they were thirsty too. So Manik said.

Ma-let's stop this here.........aaj hi sab khel lenge toh kaal kya karenge..........and itni heat mei my baby will get tanned too.

Nan-haan khelte waqt yaad nhi aaya.

Manik giggled at that and came to her with the bat and ball. He came to Nandini to give his hand to her so that she can stand up with a support but when he forwarded his hand to her. Nandini flapped her hands like a baby with raising her hands completely.

Which directly meant that he should pick her up, so dropping the bat and ball in the grass, he bend down and picked her up and Nandini immediately rested in his arms. Walking a little, Manik instead of going to the leaving room, jumped in the pool with her.

At first Nandini was petrified but than feeling water on her entire body, she relaxed as the water was prefectly lukewarm and was giving a good effect to their tired body. They didn't swim but sat simply in the warm water for a good amount of minutes and than rushed to take a quick bath.

After getting in the bathrobe, at first Nandini did was to rush downstairs and chug in a good amount of chilled water. Seeing her rushing, Manik came behind her in his towel and saw her drinking 3/4th of the bottle in one sip.

He too took another bottle and had water but decently. After this, they got changed in his clothes, as Nandini was very much tired to get into narrow pants or saw. Manik's one shirt was enough for her at this moment and getting changed, she came down and kept potatoes and chick peas to boil.

Manik followed her and switched on the AC of the living room and set it at the lowest temperature so that the living room gets cooled down quickly. After putting that on flame, Nandini came along with a chips packet and sat beside Manik, getting comfortable beside him, she switched on the tv.

Well doing all this made the time to be 7.30 pm, so by the time things would be done, it would be 9.00 and that would be the dinner time. So all that was preparation of dinner. Well, Nandini was sitting royally in his arms along with munching on chips with right hand and switching channels with left one.

Manik simply wrapped his left hand around her and was eating with right hand and enjoying her time pass. The whistles of cooker can be heard and after her need, she off the flame. By 8.30 pm, she entered the kitchen to get dinner ready and after she was gone, 5 mins later Manik joined her and saw her peeling the skin of boiled potatoes.

Ma-kya bana rhi ho?

Nan-ragada pattice.........kuch chatpata.

Manik bobbed his head and started helping her in peeling the potatoes. After this, he told her.

Ma-you tell me I'll done one stuff and you do another.

Nandini agreed and gave him the task of making pattice and while he was doing that along with taking instructions from her, Nandini winded the work of ragada, getting other ingredients as chutney, sev, coriander and spices.

While she did that, Manik was done with frying pattice and soon Nandini assembled it. It looked tempting and they were already hungry. So they quickly sat at the table and started relishing it. It was too yummy and that had it until everything was over.

Well the over ate but that had no problem if they ate more but thankfully everything was over and nothing was wasted. So after eating and sitting for 10 mins, talking little, they decided to end up the day.

So they got up to wrap up the kitchen. Nandini after getting up, placed a cup of tea for herself and than started working. They divided the work. Manik was washing the crockery and Nandini was placing the stuffs back to its place.

Like the spices, unused coriander, chutney. She wiped the gas and the kitchen counter and once she was done, she started wiping the washed crockery and keeping it in its place. Once their work was done, Nandini poured her tea in a mug and washed that tea vessel.

With that hot piping cup of tea, she came in the room and placed it on the night stand and went to the loo. Getting done with her night thing, she came on the bed and soon Manik joined her. When he came back, that is when he saw her sitting royally, going through her SNS and sipping her warm tea.

Once her tea was over, Nandini kept the mug safely at the night stand, locked her phone, shut the lights and laid down comfortably in Manik's arms. They were talking a little and that is when Nandini told Manik that she got one reading app and she downloaded that and is now reading some good stories.

Mostly romantic and love stories and she was sharing one of the concepts of one of the stories she had read and talking like that, they slept soundly, ending yet another day of lockdown with good memories.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it,........avoid errors coz I have just finished writing. Next update on Saturday. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 171 9
Basically Mori gives double black a job to infiltrate UA high
181K 10.2K 77
a manan story
1 0 1
N/A
41.4K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...