Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-59

3.3K 579 112
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ma-kuch peeya hai kya tumne?

Nandini bobbed her head in yes and than said.

Nan-aapke pyaar ka ghut. (A sip of your love).

Saying that she started giggling and Manik kept looking at her. After she was done giggling, Nandini looked at him lost in her eyes and she kept silent for a few moments until next mischief covered her mind.

She slowly slowly started moving her hands on the side of his waist and on reaching the spot, she started tickling him and feeling ticklish, Manik lost is balance from her and fell on the bed and Nandini sat on his navel. She continued tickling him and Manik kept laughing along with begging her to stop.

She wouldn't have had he not coughed due to continuous laughing. As he was coughing, Nandini got down from him being worried and helped him to sit back so that his coughing can stop. She rubbed his back and calmed him.

After this, this day passed and like this a few days passed too. In btwn all this, it was announced that the lockdown period has extended more till the further notice and honestly Manik was least affected coz he had sufficient work to do to get bored and Nandini was with him so he was all happy happy.

Well, now that the lockdown period has extended, Nandini's stuffs were slowly slowly coming out of her bag and taking place at Manik's wardrobe but her shopping bag was still untouched and today, it was Sunday and at afternoon, she got a chance to show him that. So after lunch, she pulled him to the bed and made him sit. Than she placed the shopping bag on the bed and opened it and said.

Nan-I'll show you what all I shopped lastly.

With that she picked up a packet, forgetting that what it had and removing that, she saw it was a Kolhapur chappal.

Nan-kitni soni hai na yeh.

Saying that she hugged the unused footwear and then placed it on the bed to show to Manik and spoke.

Nan-yeh meine Xyz showroom se li.........purre dhai hazar ki hai. (2500₹).

Manik simply looked at that and the footwear was beautiful. He bobbed his head and while he was looking at that, Nandini picked up another packet, not knowing what's coming next. There was another pair of footwear, which she adored and placed it on the bed beside the first one.

Nan-aur yeh mojdi.

Nan-do sau ki hai.........aap ko pata hai.

Saying that she sat on the bed with a great force, beside the bag and continued.

Nan-woh dukaan wala toh saade teen sau (350) bol rha tha..........chor kahi ka..........toh meine usse bola.........do sau (200) se ek rupiya bhi zayda nhi dungi...........itni magaj maari (argument) kr rha tha.........toh akhir mei toh mei dukaan se hi chali gayi.........toh wapas bola kar do sau mei di............huh usse laga muje loot lega...........lekin mujse toh koi bargaining mei jeeth skta hai.........never! Mei toh ek sau aassi (180) bolne wali thi..........but fir meine jaane diya.

Manik was amazed with her talks. Well firstly she was talking so cutely that he couldn't stop smiling but than it amazed him coz she was bargaining so much. Well, for Nandini, she after saying her things, peeped back in the bag and took out a big packet, having an idea of what it was, so removing that she showed him and said.

The red one ☝️

Nan-yeh wali bag..........ek dum fresh edition hai..........chee hazar (6000) ki...........but meine le li...........woh kya hai na.........life is just once to kabhi kabhi aise experiences kr lene chahiye.

Saying that she kept it in front of him and removed another bag, sharing her experience of that too, she moved forward and showed him the few dresses that she bought but they were folded and in the plastic bag, so she said.

Nan-yeh saare dresses mei aapko pehen k dekhogi..........iss waqt I am not opening them and finding again..........it's very boring.

And than she continued of telling him, that how she bought that, from which store, colours, price and all. After all this, another pair of footwear came in her hand and she said.

Nan-yeh Zebra print.

Nan-meine toh socha tha koi meeting weeting mei jaana pada toh aachi lagegi........par ab toh bhagwan hi jaane k yeh lockdown kab khtm hoga.

Saying this she again looked in her bag and than realised something.

Nan-arey.........woh wali chappal kaha gayi?

And she started looking around and soon found a packet fallen on the floor. Picking it up, she was sure that the thing has to be that only. So removing one pair, she showed that to Manik and said.

Nan-yeh wali toh khaas meine aapki soch k lai ho.

Manik looked at the height of the sandal and gulped down and asked doubtfully.

Ma-mere liye kyu? Maar

But he went silent and Nandini didn't hear the latter part and said all by herself.

Nan-aapki height itni hai..........so I thought maybe this heel will help me to reach your height.

Manik relaxed immediately on hearing that and thanked god that Nandini had no such intentions. Though all this was just for fun. Coming back, Nandini finally jumped on the bed and was on her calf and said.

Nan-and the most exciting part arrives now.

Saying that she moved the bag upside down and Manik saw lots of things coming out of it. Than Nandini quickly turning the upside down thing to his view and he saw that they were the jewellery. Once everything was in their view, Nandini started showing him everything individually, removing from the small bags and sharing her experiences.

Nan-yeh wali rings Manik.

She pointed out the rings that she had and said.

Nan-teen sau mei do mili..........woh bhaiya toh muje do sau mei ek bol rha tha........but Mei toh nhi maani aur mil gayi muje.

Manik than picked up one chain and bringing it face to face asked.

Ma-yeh kis ki dhadkan hai Nandini?

Nan-yeh..........majnu ki.

Ma-you mean welcome wala Anil Kapoor?

Nan-nah nah..........mere personal wale majnu ki..........jab aap Dubai mei the........tabhi mei uske sath hi toh thi..........you know.

Nandini was pulling his leg, obviously coz he was pulling her's and they decided to play along, so he said.

Ma-aacha toh kaha hai tumhara majnu Abhi? Lockdown mei bhag gaya?

Nan-tch.........usne bola k Manik sir akele hojayenge.........

Ma-toh unko entertainment ki zarurat hogi..........and cartoon is the best option toh he sent you to me.

Nandini was going to say yes coz she had nothing to say but before she could, she understood his words and repeated.

Nan-kya bola..........cartoon!

Manik just moved his head in yes and Nandini gave him a sharp look, giving him time to rectify his mistakes but Manik didn't which is why, Nandini came on her knees and than fell on Manik, eventually coming on him and making him lay down, than taking the grip, she started punching and slapping him but due to her petite frame, it hardly hurted Manik which is why instead of hissing, he was laughing loudly, while Nandini was saying.

Nan-cartoon dekhti ho mei aapko? Haan! Lambi hai meri nak........ya shinchan ki tarha muh suja hova hai mera.

She continued with her punches and Manik continued with her laughing and this continued until Nandini got tired and gave up. Manik continued laughing and sat back, making Nandini sit on his lap and said.

Ma-cartoon nhi ho toh kya ho..........pura din kuch na kuch krti rehti ho.........kabhi ajeeb dance toh kabhi kuch...........

Nan-haan toh cartoon bolte hai usse?

And she was huffing to catch her breathes while Manik said.

Ma-off course.........cartoon cute hote hai......... aur tum bhi cute ho.

Well he was just covering up to her in beautiful words but Nandini wasn't going to give in, she hit her forehead on his nose and it did hurt him good enough. Manik hissed and Nandini got up from him.

Nan-ab mei bhi dekhti ho.........kaise entertain hote hai aap.

Saying that she started packing her stuffs back and placed it properly in his wardrobe and made way to downstairs. Manik was giggling along with rubbing his nose and than made way downstairs behind her, to cajole her. He found the entire house but didn't find her, so he came to the garden and saw her cleaning that.

So he came beside her and started helping her bud Nandini avoided him like a pro. He kept bugging her but Nandini was a champion in this and Manik failed miserably. This continued till late. Even at dinner time, Nandini fished out food simply in her plate and ate it all by herself.

When she came back with her plate, Manik was waiting for his plate but when he saw her eating alone, he asked.

Ma-mera khana?

Nandini just shrugged her shoulder and Manik got the cue, he simply bought his food and they ate in silence. Once she was done, she was washing her dish and that is when Manik came and back hugged her. Placing his chin on her shoulder, he placed a kiss on her cheek and said.

Ma-I am sorry.

But Nandini shrugged her shoulder to jerk him off but Manik didn't. He started placing multiple kisses on her cheeks and on each kiss he apologised but Nandini was giving him a tough time.

Seeing her not giving in, Manik moved away and Nandini was now looking at him over her shoulder but she couldn't see much. While Manik removed a chocolate from the freezer and purposely closed it to make the sound and grab her attention.

Hearing that sound, Nandini started analysing that what could be that he removed from the fridge and before she could point out at anything, she heard Manik moaning.

Ma-uuummmmm.

Nandini frowned coz this was not a sexual moan and than she heard him next.

Ma-uuuummmmmm...........what a chocolate.

Hearing the chocolate Nandini gulped coz it's been days she had enjoyed one and had she known that they have one in the fridge, she could have relish it bit by bit all these days. Well she didn't have a sweet tooth but she loved chocolates and than not eating in this lockdown period made her crave for it all the more.

She gulped to control herself but Manik was just adding more to her miseries by continuously moaning and eating. Giving up, Nandini made a quick moved to him and was about to gulp the chocolate but Manik moved his hand away.

He raised his eyebrows in what, not saying anything, giving her a tough time, while Nandini thought that she will manage to grab his hand and have a bite but this time Manik was giving her a tough time but unlike her, in gave in soon and pointed at the chocolate asking her if she wants.

Nandini moved her head in yes and Manik forwarded his cheek to her and than tapped the  tip of his forefinger on his cheek. Obviously telling her to kiss but Nandini started rubbing his hand to slap him and seeing that, Manik spoke out of fear.

Ma-aaayyyyeeeeee.

Than he placed the tip of his forefinger on her lips and than on his cheek, gesturing her to kiss. Well, Nandini too wanted to end this and this was a good chance, that's why she leaned and placed a warm kiss on his cheek and Manik smiled brightly.

Once she moved away, Manik gave her the chocolate and Nandini started relishing it. He smiled at her and placed a kiss on her temple. Than once she was done, he picked her up in bridal style and MADE SOME INSANE LOVE.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it. Next update on Thursday. Till then do tell me what you liked the most abt the update. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
N/A
305K 15.4K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...
252K 9.5K 41
hello friiends this story i gradually got an idea and thought of writing it.. hope you all like it THE story is all about Manik a business man...
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...